My boyfriend tied my brother up??

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
EllenTebbits
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EllenTebbits »

Found this on Yahoo Answers, it’s a pretty cool read...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 722AAMeQil
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

My big brother is 18 and he is constantly picking on me and bullying me, he’s really mean. Today my boyfriend came around to our house (he’s the same age as my brother) and whenever my brother passed us he insulted me, sometimes making a snide comment at my boyfriend like calling him blind for dating me. We were sat in my room talking when my brother banged on the wall and told us to be quiet. My boyfriend could tell I was bothered by him and left the room saying he wanted to talk with him, he was away for 10 minutes and when he came back everything was quite. And I didn’t hear from my brother at all for the rest of the afternoon. When my boyfriend when to the bathroom I peeked into my brother’s room and he was hogtied on his bed and gagged. I don't know if I should untie him? Is it bad that I feel kinda glad he’s out of my hair for a bit? I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Please help :(

Updated 2 days ago:
I don’t want to dump him, he only did it for my peace of mind

Updated 2 days ago:
T J so I should threaten him that if he bullies me again I’ll get my boyfriend to tie him up again?

Updated 2 days ago:
I admit that it sounds outlandish, but it’s not impossible. If you think it’s a fake story fair enough but you don’t need to comment that. I didn’t untie my brother but when my bf left I loosened the ropes for him so he could wriggle out. Should I have let him out sooner or did he deserve it?
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Love that he hogtied him,why are hogties the best?haha
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

This reminds me of this someone posted to a 'Dear Wendy' a few years back. People were questioning the authenticity of the post, I'm still not sure:

I have had an almost charmed life. I’m 28, happily married, mom of two wonderful daughters. I’m intelligent, outgoing, athletic, very attractive, very competent. In a couple of weeks we are due to attend our annual family Passover get-together, but I’m horrified and don’t want to go. Ten days ago, arriving home at noon from shopping, I walked in on two teens burglarizing our house. Thankfully, I was unhurt but was left tightly bound, gagged, and hogtied face down on the kitchen floor. I couldn’t get loose and couldn’t stand so I lay there struggling furiously on and off for hours. As my fear abated, I became very self-conscious of my situation and didn’t want anyone to see me so helplessly tied up. I exhausted myself trying to break free but made no progress. My competence and athleticism failed me completely. I realized my children would come home from school and find me, and I became overwhelmed with embarrassment.

It was nearly four when I heard the front door open. My children heard my “mmphs” and found me. I was determined to put up a strong front and tried to sound casual when they got the gag off, but it was an utterly humiliating ten minutes lying on that floor while they worked to get me untied. (They were very loving and comforting the whole time).

I am certainly proud of my girls, but my own pride is totally shot. I spent almost four hours thoroughly bound and gagged in a helpless heap. I couldn’t move, could barely lift my head. I must have looked ridiculous. I don’t want my friends and family to know how embarrassed I felt and still feel about being tied up, but if we go to that get-together it will be a topic of conversation. If I treat it casually, I will feel embarrassed; if I say I’d rather not talk about it, they will all know I’m embarrassed. Of course, if we don’t go, they will probably spend most of the time discussing my “terrible ordeal.” How should I handle Passover, and, more importantly, how do I regain some feeling of dignity?
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I could see the brother having planned to get himself tied up all along. The fact that the sister/gf did not untie him also seems suggestive that he was not particularily upset by the turn of events.

Just because he didnt make a noisy struggle when he was gagged and bound doesnt make this story sound fake, if the kid was trying to get tied up all along he would hardly want to ruin it all at the last moment.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
EllenTebbits
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EllenTebbits »

Lots of interesting theories and stories, I’m tempted to comment on the post myself and say he did her a favour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic