Have you ever met up with a stranger?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Have you ever met up with a stranger?

Post by Johnny »

Out of curiosity. I met up with a guy I have been talking to online for almost a year. We met at a hotel and he hogtied me on the bathroom floor with a really tight gag wrap around tape gag. He was a rigger for a BDSM magazine in the early 90's. So there was no escape. I was wondering if anyone else has met someone off the internet for real. Or am I crazy for doing this? P.S. I've met him at his house after this for more tie ups.
Kik: johnnygmmy
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

Seems mutually beneficial, keep it up!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Allowing someone to tie you up at your first meeting is of course inherently risky. Corresponding for a while was wise. That said, I've played on a "first date" twice with no problems. There will always be a First Time no matter how well you know each other and the First Time is often a bit nervous. Meeting in a hotel mitigates some of the risk.

Sounds like it worked out well for both of you. It also sounds like an adventure that should be written up and posted.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

No I have not even I also person with long chat and story reading, but they are from other forum. I know theme at least form pictures. In old forum I had some persons, I wished I would but this disappears now. That why I not give as one how could bound me. Not even sure any more how true the are were or if all persons where only and even not female.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Allowing someone to tie you up at your first meeting is of course inherently risky. Corresponding for a while was wise. That said, I've played on a "first date" twice with no problems. There will always be a First Time no matter how well you know each other and the First Time is often a bit nervous. Meeting in a hotel mitigates some of the risk.

Sounds like it worked out well for both of you. It also sounds like an adventure that should be written up and posted.
It was very scary, I quickly warmed up to it though, I have plans to write a story I think everyone will enjoy. He read my bound and gagged with a stranger story and had plenty of inspiration. He really knew his knots, gags, and safety. He also sent me pictures of the people he has tied up through out the years and I couldn't resist. I had to be one of his victims. Unfortunately because of the distance between our homes I chose to be tied on our first meeting and I don't regret it at all :D
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

A lot of time from when I was 18 to now where I am 28. Just gotta build trust and make sure both parties agree to what both of you want.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago Out of curiosity. I met up with a guy I have been talking to online for almost a year. We met at a hotel and he hogtied me on the bathroom floor with a really tight gag wrap around tape gag. He was a rigger for a BDSM magazine in the early 90's. So there was no escape. I was wondering if anyone else has met someone off the internet for real. Or am I crazy for doing this? P.S. I've met him at his house after this for more tie ups.
I'm glad your time with him was great. Lucky you to be able to get tied up by an actual professional :lol:

Personally, my first "naughty fun" involving with (sadly minimal) bondage was with a stranger whom I just knew that very night on Grindr lol. We didn't even exchange pics or anything. I just went to his room (we were in uni) and went on with it. Things were alright for my first time and he was very understanding about my lack of experience so I lucked out on that.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I did meet someone from fetlife who was looking for a bondage pal... I was tied in a very tight (and comfortable) hogtie and then secured to a chair in is hotel room... he let me go at about 1am...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some nice responses here so far!
IMO, the person you're talking to online remains a stranger (in most cases) unless you meet.
So anyone you meet for the first time is actually a stranger.
Pics can be shared and so can words, but we often tend to create certain expectations in our heads, which are often proven completely wrong after meeting the person in question for the first time.

In some cases, talking to a person for a long time without ever meeting face to face, sorta cements those expectations. The ideas and expectations harden and become more concrete. To the point where a first time meetup can prove to be a serious shock or disappointment to one or both parties involved.

I always get to know the guys I intend to meet up, but don't usually spend weeks or months chatting before the initial meetup.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has met up with a stranger to tie me up. Well said bondagefreak.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

If we're talking about meeting someone from here, or anywhere online, that could be incredibly risky.

I think you'd have to approach it the way you would a dating site...meet in a public place, and just for a meet. Not a date, or to go anywhere for bondage. Get to know the other person first. And then when you do decide to go somewhere private.....let someone know where you are, and when they should expect to hear from you (after the activity, to verify you're safe).
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Yes, twice. And I am always the one doing the tying. Most recently I met up with someone o messaged on fetlife, I wrote a story about it that can be found here http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2414

The other time was years ago when I was 19 or 20. I talked to this girl on a website like fetlife. When I ended up meeting her for bondage it was pretty disappointing. She looked nothing like her picture. I mean, I'm not super shallow, I can work with a lot, but she was quite unattractive, complete with a gross growth on her back/shoulder. I honoured our agreement and tied her up, but that was the end of that.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Red Flags-

They keep bailing on you
They change their details
They are not willing to meet in public first
They want you to pay for a session
Tie me up and have fun with me
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I have not been tied on a first date because I am more Dom than sub. However, I have tied ladies on a first date. She was very open about liking to be tied in public, so we met for lunch then went to a local adult store. I had her tied in the car to and from and inside. Went well, and we had some good sessions thereafter. She was looking for some things that I was not ready for, so we didn't stay as a team long-term.

I would not rule out letting someone do the same to me that I did to her if we had chatted for a while.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I have, but we usually got to know each other online first, and very well. The trust had to be established and then I'd let them put a rope on me. It's worked out well too, they all respected my limits. Only one time did it not work too well but that was because he was TERRIBLE at bondage!!

Only one time did I meet someone without too much "getting to know you" online first. He was a member of our local munch group, which to me gave him enough trust to at least meet him for lunch. And we did, we got to know each other, went back to my dad's vacant house where I got dressed for him and let him tie me to a chair and gag me. He wasn't very good but when we connected online he did ask if I'd be willing to be his rope model so he could hone his tying skills. The next time I met him, there was NO getting loose for me until he decided I could be free!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Yes kinda. I had been chatting with her before we met up and been playing online with selfbondage a few times, byt had not actually met. I met her at a hotel and we took turns tying eachother. I remember lying hogtied and gagged and blindfolded and the actually thinking. What if she doesn't free me?!!!!

Was quite a turn on.

We are actually married now and have been for 8 years, so it was a good meeting 😊
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've always been the dom, and no I don't think I've tied anyone the first time meeting regardless of how long we've talked beforehand. I tend to always be on the side of caution and make sure that trust goes both ways before going on an endeavor like a TUG with someone.

Always play safe friends!
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Plenty of strangers over the years, but meeting people initially is the difficult part. Most people who are into it have asked for it straight up after hanging out for a few hours, I didn't need to initiate it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic