The effects of non-consentual tied up games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Wich one happen?

I was tied up and humiliated against my will and I still feel for it
67%
I humiliated someone tied up so much they were shaken by it
17%
Other (explain)
17%

Total votes: 6

I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The effects of non-consentual tied up games

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I was reading some tied up stories on the Asstr Website until I found this story "Not good memories" in March 2005 by little bro. I stopped reading and I actually got furious. Like I want to yell really loud furious.

Read it and help me here...
What do you guys think of this? Tying up someone for the sake of humiliating them when they are not into it. They don't enjoy it and are just unwilling participants. I have done that to people before, but I just annoyed them never humiliated anyone hard with it. I always had their feelings into consideration.

This must leave one hell of a mental scar. To anyone who isn't into it and hated every second. The guy in the story clearly got traumatized by it and I bet many more still are.

Is anyone here that regrets doing it to someone after they saw the end result?
Or anyone that still shakes when they think about what someone did to them?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The games are supposed to be fun, for both the captor, and the captive. If the captive decides he's had enough, and wants to be untied, you do it immediately. No questions about it, period.

Between the ages of 9 and 15, I must have been tied up a couple hundred times. And I tied my friends twice, or three times that. The fun was in escaping, or in keeping a friend tied for the time limit (20-30 minutes). If you were successful in keeping a captive tied, or in escaping, then you won. If you didn't, you lost, and had to pay a penalty, usually getting tied up again, but this time, by one of the 9-10-11 year olds, which, in itself, was a little humiliating for a 13-14-15 year old, especially if he didn't get loose. But that was about as far as humiliation went. (Most 9-10-11 year olds couldn't tie worth crap, but there were a couple that were pretty good at it.)

We tied each other up in campouts, scout meetings, sleepovers, rainy days, in the course of games, practicing or teaching scout knots, and numerous other scenarios. When sitting around, deciding what we were going to do, one of the "little kids" would invariably say "Let's play tie up!" More often than not, swimming, baseball, or something else, would win, but there were a few times we all agreed. When we incorporated ties into games, like "hide and go seek," then it became more frequent. "Let's play hide and go seek" would usually get a lot more votes than "Let's play tie up."

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic