Grand National Bondage Bet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grand National Bondage Bet

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Got a bet on the Grand National. If Tiger Roll finished ahead of Anibale Fly , I spend the evening hogtied sucking feet and toes.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Got a bet on the Grand National. If Tiger Roll finished ahead of Anibale Fly , I spend the evening hogtied sucking feet and toes.
Hahaha. Hope you enjoyed sucking toes :D

I've got a boatrace bet with mum. I'm backing Cambridge, she's Bet on OXFORD. we'll see. :shock:
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Got a bet on the Grand National. If Tiger Roll finished ahead of Anibale Fly , I spend the evening hogtied sucking feet and toes.

I've got a boatrace bet with mum. I'm backing Cambridge, she's Bet on OXFORD. we'll see. :shock:
Yes. Over three hours in just a pair of boxers, hogtied, blindfolded and licking her feet or sucking her toes as she watched her chick flick box set. I thought shed get bored but no. Every time I paused she'd mockingly say "I didn't tell you to stop" and poke me.

I bet on Oxford for boat race so we'll see what happens tonight.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

What's the forfeit?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Guess who had to suck toes again :D
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

nm101 wrote: 5 years ago

What's the forfeit?

Mum was hogtied, blindfolded and gagged in shorts and t-shirt and tickled, mostly on her bare feet. If Oxford had won I'd have got the same treatment.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

nm101 wrote: 5 years ago

What's the forfeit?

Mum was hogtied, blindfolded and gagged in shorts and t-shirt and tickled, mostly on her bare feet. If Oxford had won I'd have got the same treatment.
Sounds like a good bet :)
How long did your mum get tied and tickled for? And how ticklish is she?

And @gaggednbarefoot, how was sucking toes again?
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She was tied for about 2 hours all together. She's very ticklish just like me.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 5 years ago She was tied for about 2 hours all together. She's very ticklish just like me.
Sounds fun, do you usually have bets like that with her? And what does she think of being tied?
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Sports and bondage used to feature strongly in my life. I hate most if not all sport so I'd often ask to be tied up during a football match, Grand Prix or even a cricket test match. For the non English Cricket is a sport which has matches time limited to 5 DAYS. Bound gagged and blindfolded from 1030 - 630 five days running can be fun :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago Sports and bondage used to feature strongly in my life. I hate most if not all sport so I'd often ask to be tied up during a football match, Grand Prix or even a cricket test match. For the non English Cricket is a sport which has matches time limited to 5 DAYS. Bound gagged and blindfolded from 1030 - 630 five days running can be fun :D

One of the many reasons cricket is such a wonderful game.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]gaggednbarefoot[/mention] and [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention]

Both bets sound great! I'd love to hear more of the details, either as a story or me badgering you on PM XD
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic