How long could you last?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

How long could you last?

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

OK. Imagine this. You are tied to a bed, spreadeagle, blindfolded and gagged. The bed is comfortable but you are tied quite tight, flat so you are not hanging by wrists. You are naked but the room is comfortable temperature. Your captor / play partner gives you regular water and enough food to survive but there is no break from bondage. Toilet facilities are pragmatic but probably humiliating. Don't think too hard just suffice to say you will NOT be lying in your own waste. Any or all your favourite torments can be applied to you, or you could just be left in isolation. Eaerplugged or white noise if you like.

How long could you last? If you were tortured would that make your endurance more or less?

Better still, has anyone ever tried it?
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

I think realistically I could probably last a few hours, maybe more if I was being touched or teased with the promise of more. But eventually I'd get sore and need the game to end unfortunately, haha.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Realistically it would be somewhere between 2-4 hours likely. Granted I’d never want it to end, but I don’t see myself lasting much longer than 4 hours max
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

If I'm being honest I could probably last 24 hours and a max of 48 hours like that. I absolutely love bondage and would give almost anything to be in a position to be tied up like that. Now if only someone would be willing to tie me up. Any takers lol? :lol:
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

A few hours as long as no pain torture
Tie me up and have fun with me
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I'd say as long as the gag wasn't too mouth filling 24 hours. I do spread eagle self bondage often and am quite used to it. Around 8 hours is my max and I had to pee really bad or I would have gone longer :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Based on other experiences that have nothing to do with ties, I think it could well last more than 10 hours tied. Although of course, if I feel I can take more, up to three days I stay like this, haha.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Realistically, I thInk 3-4 hours as long as there was some form of 'activity' going on. Being left there just bound would start to get old after that point. Longest I have done was probably 6-7 hours, cuffed to the bed overnight because the girlfriend at the time thought it would be fun to wake up and have me still restrained for some morning fun.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I have been spreadeagled to a bed for a maximum of 5 hours. My arms were almost straight up, which causes some discomfort after a while. Trying to move your arms is not very pleasant after that long.

If I was tied in a more relaxed way to the bed (arms more sideways), I probably could do longer. I don't mind being left alone the whole time, but prefer some interaction, even if it is only a walk into the room. Being gagged, blindfolded and ear plugged, I always wonder what is going to happen. Most often nothing, sometimes something, but it keeps you guessing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I really don’t like spread eagle so definitely a few hours. Lying there seems like it would get boring after a while so even less if there’s nothing going on.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Depends. Consciously, 2-3 hours, I'd imagine (have never tried it.)

Longer if I fell asleep, obviously.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

Around 4 hours minimum.
I'm dreaming of doing it all night.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Realistically a few hours lol that sounds great
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Deleted User 764

Post by Deleted User 764 »

This is something I would love to do with my wife. I would be the one tied while she goes about her day checking in on me every now and then, tickling and teasing only to leave. I think I may be able to last a day or so before Id get tired and want to either switch roles or relax.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

If I was left alone, maybe a few hours... never tried but definitely want to.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea, but I would really love to try this and find out!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

I have tried it with my ex actually he left me tied spreadeagled, blindfolded and gagged while he went out to get us both lunch. He left for about 3 1/2 hours, not only did i last those hours i fell asleep 😖😖😖😖.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago I have tried it with my ex actually he left me tied spreadeagled, blindfolded and gagged while he went out to get us both lunch. He left for about 3 1/2 hours, not only did i last those hours i fell asleep 😖😖😖😖.
Sorry for being a party pooper here but isn't it a bit dangerous to leave someone alone while they're tied up?

One of my exes (well, the only one that I tied up) wanted me to tie her up and leave her all by herself. While it sounds hot and all I was too worried that she might not be able to breathe or choke on the stuffing so I just blindfolded her and put on some headphones that were playing metal and shut the door pretended to leave her alone.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago
StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago I have tried it with my ex actually he left me tied spreadeagled, blindfolded and gagged while he went out to get us both lunch. He left for about 3 1/2 hours, not only did i last those hours i fell asleep 😖😖😖😖.
Sorry for being a party pooper here but isn't it a bit dangerous to leave someone alone while they're tied up?

One of my exes (well, the only one that I tied up) wanted me to tie her up and leave her all by herself. While it sounds hot and all I was too worried that she might not be able to breathe or choke on the stuffing so I just blindfolded her and put on some headphones that were playing metal and shut the door pretended to leave her alone.
It was a stupid thing to do. But we were young and experimental we stuck to more traditional TUGs some untraditional but nothing too dangerous after that.

Edit: I don’t advise anyone to try this btw
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago
NabHer wrote: 4 years ago

It was a stupid thing to do. But we were young and experimental we stuck to more traditional TUGs some untraditional but nothing too dangerous after that.

Edit: I don’t advise anyone to try this btw
A ring gag would reduce the threat of choking to next to nil. However, there is still danger associated with emergencies (medical event, fire, etc.).
nada
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nada »

I dont know how long I could really spend tied up spreadceagle or hog tied probably a few few hours.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

I ve manage to tie myself up for an hour, hands behind my back. Not naked (please can I keep shorts on So 2-3 hours should be easy. I’d love to try it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic