M/FF suggestions

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

M/FF suggestions

Post by Nexus »

Well, it looks like I am finally going to live out my top bondage fantasy: tying two women at the same time. After diligent networking on Fetlife I have found two ready and willing damsels, both of whom have bisexual tendencies and so are more than willing to get...close to each other in the bondage process. They are also both into...rougher play, so I look forward to really playing the bad guy. I have booked us a rather spacious hotel room complete with sofa and king size bed.

I thought I'd appeal to all of you for suggestions on...creative ways to tie them, what scenarios/activities we should get up to. I have many ideas of my own, but thought this would create interesting discussion. And perhaps I'll incorporate some ideas posted here :)
Deleted User 764

Post by Deleted User 764 »

I’ve always like the idea where you have them tied feet to face, they’re gagged with the others socks while force to smell the others feet.

Another scene riot is where you have them tied back to back with a crotch rope on each one. You tie their hands to the others crotch rope and then torture one as she pulls on the others crotch rope, then switch.

Hopefully we get to hear about your adventures. Sounds like a dream, have fun!!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Hi maybe if they’re willing you could do what I did to my friends Ellie and Lauren, see the true account of the events in the true adult stories if you’d like. I can tell you it was wonderful to do and they loved every second of it as they’re also lovers.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I always enjoyed the whole, "tie up and gag your friend over there. Make sure it's tight or i'll know!"
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

As far as scenarios go, I can think of two...first, a home invasion, where you either have one of the girls bind the other, then bind the second girl yourself, or have one girl lie face down, away from you, while you tie the other other one up (then tie the first girl). Since they like rough, tie them roughly ;)

As for positions, since they're bi, you could tie them face to face, either with their arms around each other or behind their own backs. Or you could tie them back to back.

Choices are really limitless.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I've always thought it would be fun to be tied back to back with someone else, so tying them together on one of the beds would be fun I think.

If they're up for it you could even have them try to escape and the first one to escape gets to tie the other one tighter, but it sounds like they both would want to be tied up as much as possible lol
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago I've always thought it would be fun to be tied back to back with someone else, so tying them together on one of the beds would be fun I think.

If they're up for it you could even have them try to escape and the first one to escape gets to tie the other one tighter, but it sounds like they both would want to be tied up as much as possible lol
I agree with back to back. I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

TickleSox wrote: 5 years ago I’ve always like the idea where you have them tied feet to face, they’re gagged with the others socks while force to smell the others feet.
I’m in this camp as well, love this idea. If they’re into it I’d try this with them
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

BindPam wrote: 5 years ago Choices are really limitless.
Don't I know it! That's why I thought I'd open the discussion here, haha.

Love the suggestions so far. We don't play till June (ugh, the wait is killing me), so by all means keep the suggestions coming if you got them!

(...and yes, I fully plan on tying them both back to back, AND face to face. Currently asking how comfortable they are with feet to face...)
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Good luck!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I have the same kind of thing scheduled with some friends. A couple different stipulations on my part.

But suggestions...

Tie one down spreadeagle to the bed. The other arms behind her back in a boxtie with legs in a frogtie. Have both on the bed and go nuts.

Are gags an option on the table?
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Gags aren't just an option, they're a necessity. I've turned down playing with women because they didn't like gags.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic