Need to be tied

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I guess I do have a need to be tied. It does seem to go in cycles for me though. There are times I don't give bondage much thought and other times I am completely obsessed with it.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Amazing, 30 year old very muscular guy I know needed a ride to his girlfriend's house about an hour away. Took him there. Went home. Went back several hours later to pick him up and take him to work. Did this a couple times. One day, he told me that I really need to start working out. That I'm a nice guy, but I need to lose about 30 pounds. I told him that my doctors have been telling me the same thing for years but I just don't like to workout. Never did. Guess it's a throwback to my high school days when I wasn't medically able to workout and I sat on the bleachers and watched while the other guys did their Phys Ed. Health isn't quite as bad now as it was back then so I could do some LIGHT workouts as long as I don't get carried away. So, this guy decided to become my trainer, KIND OF. He is now forcing me to do dumbbell curls, leg lifts, and crunches, and if I don't do them I get put in painful submission holds or tied up. He figures I have a choice. A half hour workout. OR three hours tied up. Figures if I don't do the workout and spend that much time tied up, that I'll do the workout. He's right. I don't like to workout, and even though I do kind of enjoy being tied up, I don't enjoy being tied up that long. So now he ties me up, about a half hour to an hour once a week, just to "maintain his authority over me, and to let me know he's serious. Do the workout or I WILL be tied up A LOT LONGER." And he feels wrestling is a good workout. Good cardio. Good stretching. So, he wrestles me at least once a week. Some of it is good exercise, but at the end of the match, he puts me in some pretty uncomfortable (painful?) holds, just to make sure I continue to obey him. So, now he has someone who will drive him anywhere he needs to go. Can't say "No" to the guy. That would mean MORE rope time. And I am now working out and getting put into submission holds and tied up every week. By a VERY muscular 30 year old who tells me that I AM and always WILL BE his prisoner. And, I honestly don't know how to get rid of this guy. So, it looks like he has a driver, a prisoner, a wrestling companion, and I honestly don't think he has any intention of ending this any time soon. Nor do I see any way out of it. And since he isn't able to get a driver's license for at least four more years, I'll probably HAVE to be his driver for the next four years, which means I will also be his prisoner that long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic