Need to be tied

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2238

Need to be tied

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

I’m sure this is common among this community but do you ever feel the need to be tied or tie up someone? It can be almost irresistible, right?
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I feel the need to be tied up and gagged every day :P
It's an unquenchable bondage thirst :lol:
Kik: johnnygmmy
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

There needs to be bondage Gatorade
hogrig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hogrig »

I usually wonder what almost every woman and some men I see would look like tied up, and how I would tie them. And, I wish I honestly could just play a TUG almost every day.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I have not been tied for like 5 months and I miss it.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 764

Post by Deleted User 764 »

I am going through this right now!! I definitely have that feeling very often
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I was typing that I'm not sure about a 'need' to be tied up as much as look forward to it, but realized that's wrong...I do have that need after all, lol....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

hogrig wrote: 5 years ago I usually wonder what almost every woman...I see would look like tied up, and how I would tie them. And, I wish I honestly could just play a TUG almost every day.
Yup. Never far from my mind. Probably considered a need at this point.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well this an interesting thought and so much of what others have said already rings true with me here. Firstly like hogrig I find myself seeing women everyday I’d like to get bound and gagged in one way or another. But then in a way I’m similar to what Johnny said I have an unquenchable thirst for tying a beautiful lady. Which I guess brings me to the answer. Like the beautiful Emma I was going to start by saying I don’t have a need to, then realised the simple answer is yes I have a need to tie someone
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I, like so many of you, also get an urge to be tied up. Eventually when I have pushed it away long enough, for one reason or another, I will finally do some form of self-bondage and it seems to quell it for some time. My real issue is the ideas of how to do it/ the want for some females in my life currently or in the past to tie me up. But that is impossible to make happen because I never told them about it, and now it is to late for many of them.
Second Attempt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Second Attempt »

I'd love for my wife to tie me tight however she's not good at being the Dom. It made me feel bad about how much tighter I make her bondage...for a second at least.

We'd like to do it more often but where we have our son now we can't really take that risk.

When it does happen though I make it rough (don't worry she likes it)! :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

If I have romance and/or sex on my mind, then yes, I have "need to be tied" on my mind, too.

And if I'm thinking about a man as being hot or cute, I'm also wondering if he's dominant 8-)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Its something I crave on a daily basis.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I figured I would reply because today I had "need to be tied", that restlessness, agitated, body aches kind of need to be tied up. I needed to be tied up and gagged and needed to be teased and tortured, which isn't something I normally experience.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

My mind wanders to the thought at least once or twice a day. Especially if I'm trying to sleep or just bored. I'm just such a sub I even feel embarrassed about it sometimes.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I don't know. I enjoy being tied up as much as the next gal on this site, but at the end of the day I wouldn't ever say I need it. I don't think I have an anxious desire for it or anything like that. To me it's more of a hobby that I really really enjoy. Sort of like any other hobby, it's fun, but I can go without it for as long as I need to
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

I definitely feel the need to be tied up and by someone not self bondage. Typing this just now while handcuffed :D it tends to subside for a bit and then all of a sudden I constantly fantasise about it and the thought never seems to leave and its just so frustrating.
DKDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DKDan »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago I figured I would reply because today I had "need to be tied", that restlessness, agitated, body aches kind of need to be tied up. I needed to be tied up and gagged and needed to be teased and tortured, which isn't something I normally experience.
Sounds almost like withdraw. I hope Sammy was able to help you out. ;)
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I want someone to strip me to my underwear. I want others to forcibly tie me to a bed. Then, I want all of them to tickle me. Tickle torture is my main thing. Beyond that, ice torture, forced cross dressing, permanent ink written all over my body, maybe some pinching, belly slaps, etc... help me think of more ways I can be tortured.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes I do need to be tied. Much as I love tying women up I also love being tied and haven’t been for years.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

In my case it is the possibility of having a model to which to tie and learn in addition to doing it correctly, it would be enough in the beginning to enjoy only the bondage and its immobilized body. Although I guess eventually we would end up involving sex in the relationship.
In my opinion we lack an adequate means to contact the right people for each one, and fetlife is not at all a website that facilitates it, being the most open in terms of sexual options.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Most of my life it has been a traditional thought in my mind on a daily basis.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Yeah, and I used to get tied up quite a bit by several friends and a few employees. But I'm 63 now, so no one ever ties me any more. No guys I know enjoy tying up an "old man."
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, and I used to get tied up quite a bit by several friends and a few employees. But I'm 63 now, so no one ever ties me any more. No guys I know enjoy tying up an "old man."
I am not so sure, I like the idea to tie up older man! It's such a huge contrast like, they are suppose to be the one that ties and have more experience of life, so when they are bound and gagged by someone younger, makes it so different, I really like the idea!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic