Favourite position/gag combination?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Either tied down to a table, and ballgagged, or tied up sitting on my boyfriend's lap, either cleave-gagged, or blindfolded with no gag :D
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

For me, I think it depends on the binding material. I usually prefer cleave gags, especially when paired with rope. And a tape gag is probably the obvious choice to go with tape bondage. If other restraints are used like leather straps or cuffs, I think a ball gag is an appropriate choice.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

My favourite would be to get hog-tied with white nylon rope.. my anckels, thighs, wrists and elbows tied and gagged with tights stuffed into my mouth and OTM gagged with tights to hold the stuffing in.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I know I quoted this earlier, but for me it would be tied to a chair with a white cloth otm gag or a tape gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Nathaniel1998
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nathaniel1998 »

Always wanted someone to shove a sock Into my mouth and tape it up
gagtalkerguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagtalkerguy »

being spread eagled handcuffed and cleave gagged
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

EITHER: Hogtie & ballgag

OR: Spread Eagle & bitgag,

OR: To a tree or pole & bitgag (maybe with the gag tied to the pole so that I cannot even move my head.)
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Given my fetish, I would tie a girl so that her hands would be up in surrender. An idea is to take a chair with a high back, and tie the girl to it (and gag her), and tie her hands to the "poles" of the back of the chair, and maybe leave a gun always pointed at her, so she would keep her hands up.
I remember once seeing such a pic, of a policewoman or a security guard tied to a chair like this, but I can't remember where, and I can't find that pic, or I would share it here, so you can understand better what I mean.
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Otm gags go well if the sub is just tied hand and foot.

If the tie becomes more complicated, we complicate the gag.
So, like, if you then tie the sub's arms to her torso, then you have to stuff a sock in her mouth.
Cleave gags work better the more tension is involved. So a hogtie and a cleave gag go really well together.

Duct tape gags can go with anything, but if they're tied up with duct tape, then the gag HAS to be duct tape.

But honestly, any gag is better than no gag :lol:
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Hogties with alot of rope and either a ballgag or otm gag๐Ÿ™‚
TieUpUncle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieUpUncle »

Rope hogties with a long strip of duct tape for the gag. Also like chair ties, bed ties, the occasional cloth OTM or cleave gags as well.
---
An Australian who loves tying up, DID, gags, ropes and more. PM's welcome.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

Probably a chair tie with a tape gag involving lots and lots of tape :D
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Tied to a tree sitting down, hands bound together behind it. Chest bound to the tree and thighs, knees and ankles bound together... All with rope. Blindfolded and gagged with a pair of dirty socks stuffed in my mouth and secured with plenty of duct tape!
CalamitySkies
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CalamitySkies »

I always like the duct tape gag and rope chair tie. My absolutely favorite would have to be a rope bed tie with a cleavage gag and heavy blindfold. Wrists tied together and overhead and legs spread out.
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Cersei_Gagged wrote: โ†‘4 years ago Chair tied with a white handkerchief OTM gag. ๐Ÿ˜„
Yesss!!! i would add stuffing or a knotted scarf as a cleave, under the OTM gag and off course, chair tied tightly
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

CalamitySkies wrote: โ†‘3 years ago I always like the duct tape gag and rope chair tie. My absolutely favorite would have to be a rope bed tie with a cleavage gag and heavy blindfold. Wrists tied together and overhead and legs spread out.
Thats 'a good one too!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

CalamitySkies wrote: โ†‘3 years ago I always like the duct tape gag and rope chair tie. My absolutely favorite would have to be a rope bed tie with a cleavage gag and heavy blindfold. Wrists tied together and overhead and legs spread out.
That second position sounds a good one. I can imagine the perfect one for someone to stumble into a room and find another secured like that with more questions than answers. :)
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

scarfgagged wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
Cersei_Gagged wrote: โ†‘4 years ago Chair tied with a white handkerchief OTM gag. ๐Ÿ˜„
Yesss!!! i would add stuffing or a knotted scarf as a cleave, under the OTM gag and off course, chair tied tightly
Yes, please! <3
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Cersei_Gagged wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
scarfgagged wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
Yes, please! <3
Whenever you want. Just let me know. :D
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

For hogties either a stuff gag with a OTM/OTN gag looks good to me. A big ball gag also looks good in that position. One of my more personal favorite gags for that position which is rather obscure is the shoe gag. Seen it in a few JJ videos and it always looks so humiliating.

For chair ties I like a panty hood with a stuff gag. It adds that extra layer of humiliation., especially if they are near a mirror so they can see their helpless predicament. I like cleave/tape/wraparound gags for when tied in a predicament, like a pole tie. Especially if the tape/wrapping is wrapped around the fixture as well to prevent head moment.

When it comes to encasement(especially pantyhose) a stuff gag is a necessity for me. Just about anything to hold it in place works fine, but I especially like transparent tape in that situation tied between the lips so their mouths stay open but you can see the material inside of their lips.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I prefer to employ a nice tight but also comfortable chair tie, using 6mm hemp to tie the hands in front and also anchor them to the waist. The matural match of course is a big muffling white cloth otm gag, complete with a clean sock or two for stuffing.

Thorn likes most to be tied up on the sofa, restrained much the safe way, with her gagged head in my lap. That way she can practice her gagtalk and I can practice understanding her. It's cute.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Janus408989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Janus408989 »

A female gagged with her own panties and tightly secured in any position which leaves her completely exposed and vulnerable to being pleasured.....is my personal favourite.
tapetaratv
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapetaratv »

I've always liked the tied up with tape on the floor and in the corner and gagged with a small foam ball and then a wrap around tape gag
Better make yourself comfortable your gonna be here for quite a very long time..
RobinHood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobinHood »

Reverse strappado with spreader bar has always been my favourite.
Shiina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shiina »

Hogtie with a ring gag/spider gag nose hook
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic