Favourite position/gag combination?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I don't see a lot of pecker/devonshire gags used. They are a ton of fun and really remind you that you're gagged and helpless. Combine that with my personal favorite position, a boxtie hogtie and unf
elbowtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elbowtied »

CalamitySkies wrote: 3 years ago I always like the duct tape gag and rope chair tie. My absolutely favorite would have to be a rope bed tie with a cleavage gag and heavy blindfold. Wrists tied together and overhead and legs spread out.

I've always wanted to try out more chair ties again. Would having my wrists tied behind my back be the hardest to escape from? Last time I was chair tied, my wrists were tied individually to the arms of a chair and I still wasn't able to get out. Wrists tied behind my back sounds more fun though lol.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I think hands behind the back In general is more difficult in any position and is most ideal for me if im being tied or tying someone up,I also feel like its the most fun,id love to try a nice chair tie out 🙂
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

I'd have to agree with Emma here too! - That aesthetic is just wonderful!
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

'Y' position, cleave gag, duct tape, or ball gag. Perfect for tickling or whatever other devious ideas you have
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hogtied with rope, barefoot in tracksuit or shorts and sports bra, tape and stuff gagged, blindfolded.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Bound inescapably and tightly to a chair, my mouth stuffed with a wadded cloth with tape wound around my head and over my mouth at least six times.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Feel a bit late to the post to reply but here goes.

Normally for me it's elbows and wrists tied behind my back, rope connecting my arms to my body, ropes above\ below the knees and ankles bound. As for a gag I rather enjoy the scarf or classic cleave Gag these days.
ducttapefan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttapefan »

Taped to a chair and tape gagged

Or

Spread eagle to a bed and ball gagged
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

elbowtied wrote: 3 years ago
CalamitySkies wrote: 3 years ago I always like the duct tape gag and rope chair tie. My absolutely favorite would have to be a rope bed tie with a cleavage gag and heavy blindfold. Wrists tied together and overhead and legs spread out.

I've always wanted to try out more chair ties again. Would having my wrists tied behind my back be the hardest to escape from? Last time I was chair tied, my wrists were tied individually to the arms of a chair and I still wasn't able to get out. Wrists tied behind my back sounds more fun though lol.
This actually reminds me of a experience I had with chair ties. I was doing a self chair-tie and I was thinking of doing a setup similar to the self hogtie but tying a cinch noose to each leg. I'm thankful I had the wherewithal to try just one arm and leg first. I could not get that noose undone for the world! I literally has to use my other hand to free it!

Now had I just assumed that it would be a non issue without checking it first and kept going I would have been stuck. Another of a 1000 notes that if you ever do self bondage know what you're in for ahead of time and have a Plan A-Z ready. It was just scary at how easy that tie was and how royally screwed I would have been if it had been completed.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

A tight hogtie( ropes around the upper body, multiple places on arms and legs) with a ballgag or mouth stuffed OTM gag
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

strict hogtie
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My favourite position is chair tied with either my hands tied together behind the chair back or tied to each of the chair's arms. For a gag I'd go for a used sock stuffed into the mouth and held in place with either tape or an over the mouth wrap. Although the gag can be removed for some forced sucking on different parts of my captors body.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Chair tied with legs secured separately to the chair legs with the captor standing behind me keeping me securely handgagged.
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago Chair tied with legs secured separately to the chair legs with the captor standing behind me keeping me securely handgagged.
This sounds like a lot of fun! :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AllTapedUp wrote: 2 years ago
HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago Chair tied with legs secured separately to the chair legs with the captor standing behind me keeping me securely handgagged.
Sounds good but I'd prefer to be gagged with ball gag, tape stuffed etc.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Hogtied with rope, barefoot in tracksuit or shorts and sports bra, tape and stuff gagged, blindfolded.
You're talking my language :D
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Certainly was the last time I tried ;) haha
AllTapedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AllTapedUp »

HandgagLover wrote: 2 years ago
Certainly was the last time I tried ;) haha
Just a bit jealous!
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Haha, it's happened only once and years ago...maybe sometime again in the future :P
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Tough question. I actually like my profile: tightly tied hands behind my back, feet arms and legs. Cleave and stuff gagged, maybe blindfolded and rolling round on the floor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic