Struggling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Struggling

Post by SwitchStruggle »

If my account name wasn’t a dead give away. I love the struggling aspect of Tugs. The captive aggressively squirming around while their gag muffles their moans is something about bondage I love. Makes me wonder do you prefer when the captive (weather it’s you or someone you tied up) struggles and moans or do you prefer them to submit?
DarthRevan3994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DarthRevan3994 »

I think they both have their place in TUG adventures. If we were going for a more romantic adventure, I’d prefer my victim to just accept their bonds and remain silent as we cuddle. Otherwise, watching my victim struggle and listening to them moan is definitely a huge point of excitement. That’s why I thoroughly enjoying tickling: watching them trash about to escape and listening to them laugh through their gag.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Struggling is one of the best parts of a tie-up from a captive's perspective. Also the one who did the tying relishing in watching said person struggling also.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Terry wrote: 2 years ago Struggling is one of the best parts of a tie-up from a captive's perspective. Also the one who did the tying relishing in watching said person struggling also.
Watching/doing the struggling adds excitement too the Tug.
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

When I'm tied up, I always put on an energetic struggle, wriggling in my bonds and moaning through my gags. I personally find it more exciting for myself. It also pleases my girlfriend : she told me that she really liked to see me squirm and whimper desperately. So I guess it works for both of us. :D
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

christian19 wrote: 2 years ago When I'm tied up, I always put on an energetic struggle, wriggling in my bonds and moaning through my gags. I personally find it more exciting for myself. It also pleases my girlfriend : she told me that she really liked to see me squirm and whimper desperately. So I guess it works for both of us. :D
That’s awesome for you both! Being a switch the struggling excites me weather I’m tied or not.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

DarthRevan3994 wrote: 2 years ago I think they both have their place in TUG adventures. If we were going for a more romantic adventure, I’d prefer my victim to just accept their bonds and remain silent as we cuddle. Otherwise, watching my victim struggle and listening to them moan is definitely a huge point of excitement. That’s why I thoroughly enjoying tickling: watching them trash about to escape and listening to them laugh through their gag.
I agree it depends on the context of the tug. I personally prefer tugs where the captive tries to escape.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't really understand not trying to struggle and at least see if you can get free. If your objective is to escape, obviously, you're going to have to struggle some. Even if you don't really want to, it increases the feeling of helplessness knowing you'd really have trouble getting loose.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago I don't really understand not trying to struggle and at least see if you can get free. If your objective is to escape, obviously, you're going to have to struggle some. Even if you don't really want to, it increases the feeling of helplessness knowing you'd really have trouble getting loose.
Struggling really adds excitement for both the captor and captive in a tug.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Definitely depends on the scene, but most of the time I love a struggling sub. A kidnap/capture scene is one of my favorites to do and to have done to me
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Who doesn't love a good struggle whilst they are tightly secured by the rope, tape holding them in place . To me it's an integral part of bondage that really doesn't make it complete. Just don't struggle too much that it loosens them. Guess it gives me a good excuse to tighten them...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Struggling is an essential part of a bondage/tie up scene. What could be better, than watching your captive trying to get free, squirming in their bonds, and moaning through their gag. You are enjoying watching their helplessness, and they in turn are relishing being held prisoner. :)
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Struggling all the way, and that goes for both myself being tied or a lovely lady, I think it strongly exemplifies the helplessness 🥰
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I love it when my damsel struggles against her ropes and moans into her gag. As mentioned earlier, it’s why I enjoy inflicting tickling and other forms of torment. Whatever gets them moving/gag talking more.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I wouldn't say I particularly struggle while restrained... However I'm usually kept such that I have plenty of movement to explore my surroundings. I just can't move very quickly.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

As a submissive struggling is definitely a huge part of it for me. While I wouldn't call it "trying" to escape exactly that feeling you get when you pull against the restraints or mew into a tight gag only to realize that you can do anything about it is just....*chef's kiss* .

I love the feeling of giving over all my power to the person tying me up and struggling is just that constant reminder that no matter what happens you're not in control.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Koncrete wrote: 2 years ago As a submissive struggling is definitely a huge part of it for me. While I wouldn't call it "trying" to escape exactly that feeling you get when you pull against the restraints or mew into a tight gag only to realize that you can do anything about it is just....*chef's kiss* .

I love the feeling of giving over all my power to the person tying me up and struggling is just that constant reminder that no matter what happens you're not in control.
I think thats very well put☺
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Struggling and Moans are definitely the best and nicest part of TUGS. Adds a nice bit of excitement
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Fesselfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fesselfan »

I love when my victims struggle...besides looking sexy, it prooves to me that the bondage is really tight and inescapable. I mean, why tie them up if they don't do anything anyway?

Cheers

FF
Rope is the sexiest lingerie. And there is only one thing better than rope- even more rope.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

Frankly, anyone tied up is going to struggle at least a little bit, if anything just to see if they are able to escape. For me, struggling and not being able to escape no matter what you do is kind of the appeal... lol!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

I'd definitely say struggle. Don't get me wrong if you prefer to be tied up then lay there then thats absolutely fine, but i think it's much more fun struggling
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic