Those with partners

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago Me and my roommate tie each other up whenever we are bored or stressed we have been friends for 5 years so i feel i can trust them not to take advantage of me
I don’t know why, but roommate bondage is so sexy.
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago
StephScottKitty wrote: 4 years ago Me and my roommate tie each other up whenever we are bored or stressed we have been friends for 5 years so i feel i can trust them not to take advantage of me
I don’t know why, but roommate bondage is so sexy.
I’m a lucky one i guess ♥️
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

What positions do you get tied up in @StephScottKitty?

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
Roboticrobin20 wrote: 4 years ago
I'm in college now, and it wasn't until I got here that I met someone I loved who loved me back, and had the same kind of bondage-related interests I have. Trust me, you're not behind...
I'm not planning to go to college sadly.
But I now know that not all hope is lost.
Thank you.
You got it, you have hope still :)

Even without college, you're not behind. You're not gonna find what you're looking for in high school. Just be open to bondage romance wherever you go *after* high school graduation....
I just hope others are open to it aswell and don't think I'm an absolute weirdo for some reason :D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I'm not planning to go to college sadly.
But I now know that not all hope is lost.
Thank you.

Even without college, you're not behind. You're not gonna find what you're looking for in high school. Just be open to bondage romance wherever you go *after* high school graduation....
I just hope others are open to it aswell and don't think I'm an absolute weirdo for some reason :D
As long as you don't go around telling random people stuff you're into you'll be fine, no worries.

Even if you don't have any plans to go to college you can always sign up for fetlife or scout for open minded people within your circle. Thing is, since you live in Belgium (aka literally the middle of Europe) your chances of finding a partner with similar interests be quite high to compared to someone like me who happens to in a somewhat conservative country where pretty much everything is considered taboo (yes, even "sex-positive" folk are in the same boat regarding bondage). Despite all that, even I got to find people to play with a couple times (though I've been shit outta luck lately lol).

So keep your chin up buddy I'm rooting for ya!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

NabHer wrote: 4 years ago
As long as you don't go around telling random people stuff you're into you'll be fine, no worries.

Even if you don't have any plans to go to college you can always sign up for fetlife or scout for open minded people within your circle. Thing is, since you live in Belgium (aka literally the middle of Europe) your chances of finding a partner with similar interests be quite high to compared to someone like me who happens to in a somewhat conservative country where pretty much everything is considered taboo (yes, even "sex-positive" folk are in the same boat regarding bondage). Despite all that, even I got to find people to play with a couple times (though I've been shit outta luck lately lol).

This.

Best advice I've seen.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Thanks! And I know. :D
I've always kept it a well kept secret. Except for 2 of my best friends during a game of truth or dare.
But they were cool with it and never told anyone. Or so I think.
I signed up a while ago and I was pretty astonished how many people there are. The only problem is most of them are like 20 or 30 years older then me :D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Thanks! And I know. :D
I've always kept it a well kept secret. Except for 2 of my best friends during a game of truth or dare.
But they were cool with it and never told anyone. Or so I think.
I signed up a while ago and I was pretty astonished how many people there are. The only problem is most of them are like 20 or 30 years older then me :D
See! It's all fine. I too was paranoid about being seen as a creep/perv or ostracized by my friends but guess what? They either don't care or find it to be interesting. As long as they're not close-minded or judgmental it'll be fine and who knows? Maybe one of them will be interested in trying it out ;)

And the age difference isn't neccesarily a bad thing though? I don't know, maybe it's because that I tend to find myself attracted to ladies which are older than I am? Could be. But then again, if they don't mind playing with an inexperienced partner you should go for it. You'll learn a thing or two. Although, learning the ropes together with someone around your age is also different kind of fun so there's that.

@BindPam Why thank you!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I met my wife in a Danish chatroom and from there we went to msn messenger (yes it's a long time ago) and finally we met irl. The story of our first irl meeting is in the true story folder here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

You have given some very useful advice, the truth is that I am quite denied to socialize even on social networks, on Facebook I was only in a political group for quite some time until someone added me as a friend and based on that it rained a flood of requests of friendship and now I am in more groups than I can cover and on top of it they rain me from others in which I don't even enter by saturation. Although certainly it was not my merit at all that took off from that first group.
Fetlife in its own way is another facebook and it happens to me like what happened to me in my first stage of facebook that I can't integrate properly into the network. At the time send some messages, but without getting answers. You could say that tugs as we understand it on this website ..., is not the most widespread among users in my country who are more interested in bdsm.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

I've been successful in finding M4M TUG partners on recon.com. Having a decent place to host greatly improves your chances. Living in a decent size city helps too.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Obviously, living in a big city helps a lot, although in my case it is Barcelona and I suppose you are aware of what is happening here ..., even in fetlife, some users are already clearly independentists and that makes it even more difficult to try to start a relationship with someone by adding possible political discrepancies.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I was always just upfront on platforms like fetlife and tinder. Truthfully tinder proved to help better than fetlife. Made some new friends and had some experiences. My current girlfriend and I met that way as well.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I am also a Tinder user, although in that application to be paid it is more complicated to meet someone being a user at the basic level.
There are countless applications miaffaire, meetec, badoo, etc ..., the problem of all is that in the end they seem to feed on false profiles that the only thing they do is to encourage users to continue paying fees without obtaining results with other profiles real ones that are rather scarce for what they comment in countless forums. Even Miaffaire was reading that at first it seemed to give women free membership and on top of that they paid 40% of male users whose quotas managed to be renewed.
Fetlife has the advantage of being free for bdsm and kinster profiles, although even so it is still difficult to contact someone.
Another free website, although already more focused on the bdsm environment is https://dominacionworld.com.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Amm1973es wrote: 4 years ago Obviously, living in a big city helps a lot, although in my case it is Barcelona and I suppose you are aware of what is happening here ..., even in fetlife, some users are already clearly independentists and that makes it even more difficult to try to start a relationship with someone by adding possible political discrepancies.
As someone who's considering moving to Barcelona for grad school this kinda makes me sad.

Is it that not alotta people are into tugs/bondage or that it's the political/social differences that hinder your chances?
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Usually the people here include everything in dom / sum, the games like tugs that are conceived on this page it is very strange that someone identifies with them whether they include sex or not (although here the importance is usually given more almost to the sexual act that bondage itself, although there are still people who defend that bdsm is already alternative sex whether or not there is an act at the end.). Those who do not share so much tugs or bdsm concerns, can consider them perversions directly or simply respect them, depending on the person.
The political / social part is more complex, in the autonomous community they have several decades of different autonomous governments (with the approval of the central government of Madrid, often by necessary pacts with separatist political parties to govern the country) indoctrinating in schools and media in a nationalism excluding all Spanish sentiment, promising them a future country paradise and that would only bring ruin to the working class as well as an enrichment to the bourgeois elites that are the ones that actually move this whole matter.
As a result of the acceleration of this project, when the current Catalan political class has been involved in judicial cases ..., families and friends have broken to the point that there are grandparents whose grandchildren are not allowed to see their children so they cannot be told that They are as Spanish as Catalans.
In that situation it is already complex that a couple with unionist and nationalist ideas can establish a consolidated relationship, and is doomed to explode at any time before the smallest political dispute they may have. I know that the matter will sound a little hilarious to those who do not suffer a nationalism in your region or country, those who suffer will understand me perfectly.
If you only come to graduate, my advice is that you try to do it as quickly as possible and avoid entering into political discussions with nationalists to avoid being branded as a fascist if you do not agree with them and discuss their utopian or absurd arguments.
HappyChappy58
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HappyChappy58 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago Reading @HappyChappy58's post, I have to agree. Always be honest! And while I wouldn't bring up bondage on a first date, I wouldn't wait too long once things start getting physical.
Always be honest! Yes it's only taken me 30 years!
Better late than never!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

HappyChappy58 wrote: 4 years ago
Emma wrote: 4 years ago Reading @HappyChappy58's post, I have to agree. Always be honest! And while I wouldn't bring up bondage on a first date, I wouldn't wait too long once things start getting physical.
Always be honest! Yes it's only taken me 30 years!
Better late than never!
That is a good question, the truth is that in part it can be something to be treated almost at first since it can avoid being a waste of time for both parties.
HappyChappy58
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HappyChappy58 »

I found out, at my own peril, that the lack of honesty or not truly being yourself with someone you love/trust can cause resentment to creep in as you are always hiding something!
Just a thought!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Just popping back in this thread to reiterate my success with fetlife. I sent out some messages this week looking for play partners, and to my complete shock, I received more interested responses than I know what to do with! I'm currently working on play dates with 4 different women! With 2 of them already confirmed! Not meaning to brag, I'm just shocked and excited, haha.

As it's been pointed out, perhaps my proximity to big cities/populous regions (Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara) helps my odds quite a bit. Either way I still stand by fetlife as a useful play partner finder. You just have to be very patient and determined.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Encouraged by your comment I have done what you said and I have searched for compatible users in the first 15 pages of my region, and as always I have encountered the same roles that far exceed my perversions ..., by my side I am vanilla.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Hey! Haven't been active on this forum for a while because this amazing girl I've met has really kept me busy these last couple of months.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the person I wrote about on the first page of this thread and I are now dating. And honestly, I'm so god damn in love with her! So yeah, I'm apparently bi now!

Keep searching, guys. You never know where life will take you!

Will definitely try to write about our adventures together when I have time!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Lady Knotty wrote: 4 years ago Hey! Haven't been active on this forum for a while because this amazing girl I've met has really kept me busy these last couple of months.

Just wanted to drop in and say that the person I wrote about on the first page of this thread and I are now dating. And honestly, I'm so god damn in love with her! So yeah, I'm apparently bi now!

Keep searching, guys. You never know where life will take you!

Will definitely try to write about our adventures together when I have time!
Well let me be the first to congratulate. You sounded so scared and uncertain in your other thread, and I'm glad that everything wored out in the best possible way.
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I did meet lots of fun women on FetLife who shared a lot of common interests, but I wound up connecting the most with an adorable girl from Tinder. Who would've thunk?

We've been in love for years now, and we even share kinks. But she would never forgive me if I got into detail about our experiences, so don't expect to hear anything more from me about that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic