Need some inspiration.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Drumtime
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Need some inspiration.

Post by Drumtime »

Hello fellow TUG folk! My partner and I are looking for some inspiration. Our games have gotten a bit stale, so we're looking for some ideas to help us out.

I'd like to present a few scenarios we have done in the past, and get your input on where to go next!

Scenario 1 -

I am handcuffed behind my back, gagged, and locked in a hood. The key to my cuffs is hidden in the bedroom. It must be on the floor, bed, or somewhere I can reach with my hands. I am given a time limit to find the key. If I find it and get out, then great. If I find it but cannot get out of the cuffs within the time limit, there is a punishment. If I can't find the key at all, there is an even more intense punishment.

You pick the time, and pick each of the punishments!

Scenario 2 -

I am gagged, locked in a hood, in my straitjacket, and tied to a chair. White noise playing through headphones. I am given a time limit (2 hours for example). My partner will leave me tied up, periodically turning off the white noise to ask me if I think the time limit has passed. If I am right, I get released. If I am wrong, I am punished.

You pick the time and punishment again!

Scenario 3 -

You come up with something totally unique.

Punishments we've done -

Adding time to my bondage
Breath Control
Clothespins
Ice
Spanking

I am willing to try just about anything, no limits really.

Things I have -

Straitjacket
Leather wrist and ankle cuffs
Hoods (locking sensory deprivation, hood with nose holes, hood with eye holes but has a front zipper to close off)
Ballgag (very large, hard to wear for long periods of time)
Tape
Rope
Saran Wrap
Sleeping bag
Clothespins
Handcuffs
Locking mitts

Any help you all could provide, fun ideas, etc. I would be grateful! I will also try to get some pics if I can.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

An extreme proposal, but maybe you’re strapped down and gagged and then smothered till k.o?
Drumtime
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drumtime »

I’ve gotten close to that before, it’s intense.
ZetaRESP
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ZetaRESP »

Love scenario two. Maybe adding something to make it harder to tell the time, like a distracting smell? I would pick 4 hours as the time and the punishment to be 24 hours in the same spot with tickling done at random times.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic