Someone who needs to be Bound and Gagged

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Someone who needs to be Bound and Gagged

Post by Sabrina »

Have you ever met anyone, and thought "They need to be Bound and Gagged" because of their attiude?.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Yes Most definitely. A couple of coworkers of mine
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Sometimes, although it's usually more specifically because they annoy me and I think that would be a great way to put a stop to it.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Honestly I’m that person to a lot of people. I’m really sarcastic and kind of a loudmouth.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Not only do I think it but, if I am close enough to them, I will tell them such.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I like to imagine me standing over an annoying someone who I've tied and gagged in a closet as I shut the door. It gives me a smile
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

I would only ever want to tie up someone I enjoy being around. If you're taking the time to properly tie and gag someone you find annoying then you'll just have to spend more time with them!
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Yes i know someone who deserve it , but i try to be that kind of person with a pair of friend that know i do this to be tied up and gag
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago I like to imagine me standing over an annoying someone who I've tied and gagged in a closet as I shut the door. It gives me a smile
Really nice scene
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, my class was divided into pairs of 2 (1 boy, 1 girl), aka the buddy system. We sat next to each other in class, and when we went on school trips we would have to hold hands, etc.

This boy I sat next to made it a habit to cover my mouth with his hand everytime he thought I was being too noisy/annoying. After that, I remember being loud on purpose just so he would shut me up. It was kinda funny.

He eventually stopped doing it after I tried licking his palm once to get rid of his hand. Lol.

During my early years of high school, I used to hang out with this boy I had a big crush on. After school, he and his other friends would often go home to one of them and play video games. A horror/sci-fi game called Dead space had just been released for the Xbox and everyone watched this one guy play (aka the only one bold enough to do it).

I got so freaked out by all the jumpscares and the creepy atmosphere that the boy I had a crush on eventually held me down and covered my mouth, and then my eyes as well. We were lying on a bed and the guy playing sat on the floor in front of us.

At first, I would struggle a bit but eventually gave up and just let him hold me. Didn't get to see too much of the game, but my heart was beating crazy fast anyway. The guys would talk about the game while they played and just completely ignored me and my muffled sounds (which did make me a bit upset as I'm a big horror fan and thought the game seemed really cool).

We never ended up dating though because his family moved to a different city when his dad got a new job.

I honestly don't think either of them were into "tie up games" but they both obviously thought I needed to be gagged.

:/
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago I like to imagine me standing over an annoying someone who I've tied and gagged in a closet as I shut the door. It gives me a smile
If you ever want to practice this scenario out on me feel free lol.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Lady Knotty wrote: 4 years ago During my early years of high school, I used to hang out with this boy I had a big crush on. After school, he and his other friends would often go home to one of them and play video games. A horror/sci-fi game called Dead space had just been released for the Xbox and everyone watched this one guy play (aka the only one bold enough to do it).

I got so freaked out by all the jumpscares and the creepy atmosphere that the boy I had a crush on eventually held me down and covered my mouth, and then my eyes as well. We were lying on a bed and the guy playing sat on the floor in front of us.

At first, I would struggle a bit but eventually gave up and just let him hold me. Didn't get to see too much of the game, but my heart was beating crazy fast anyway. The guys would talk about the game while they played and just completely ignored me and my muffled sounds (which did make me a bit upset as I'm a big horror fan and thought the game seemed really cool).
Loved reading this! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Would love to read a short mmmm/f story where you could expand a bit on the details of those events.
Sound like you were held down and handgagged for quite a while 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Loved reading this! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Would love to read a short mmmm/f story where you could expand a bit on the details of those events.
Sound like you were held down and handgagged for quite a while 8-)
Haha, I'm afraid it wouldn't make for a very interesting story! :D
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

haha i love this comment
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I’m kinda the opposite tbh, I’ve seen a few people that I think could use some time bound and gagged, but I’m more likely to see someone that I’d love to be bound and gagged by
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Sabrina wrote: 4 years ago Have you ever met anyone, and thought "They need to be Bound and Gagged" because of their attiude?.
Maybe I need to try being more obnoxious and see if this works... for the sake of research.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Ha ha ha!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Lots of guys I knew in high school who needed the treatment. Most of them I knew since elementary and middle school.
A lot of them became jocks, not overly beefy but skinny and fit. Some of them drifted into the band where I played.
Unfortunately I never got super close with them. I was always a pretty awkward and introverted, and they tended to be very outgoing.
A missed opportunity on my part. I always wish that I could've gotten close, and maybe try things out as a joke.
Besides the personal history route, I've always wanted to see Chandler Riggs get bound and gagged at some point. Followers on my DA would know my dude-crush on Riggs is very well-documented. Love the freckled arms.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Absolutely. I've always thought that tying and gagging someone who's in need of a reality check would do so much more to reform them than a beating.

Forcing someone who often gets their' way to relinquish control could be just what they need. I'm obviously not advocating for kidnapping anyone but I believe that bondage for problematic individuals in the school and prison system could be far more effective and humane than solitary confinement.

Most people would be more prosocial if they knew they could be tied and gagged as a punishment.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Definitely. My cousin. She’s such a stuck up snob for absolutely no reason. I’d love to have her bound and gagged to teach her a lesson.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Laurence Fox
Lammermoor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lammermoor »

JulieG wrote: 2 years agoLaurence Fox
Yes, absolutely agree with this. If he could be kept in a dungeon away from the rest of civilisation forever as well that would be nice.
Evilguy25
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evilguy25 »

Not really but I have met people who I thought would look great bound and gagged mainly girls I had crushes on.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Every time I look in the mirror I see that guy that needs to be restrained (tightly and excessively)... :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

A friend from highschool, not so much for her attitude but because she broken one of my best friend's heart by breaking up with him out of the blue. Definitely needs to be bound as revenge I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic