Comfortable hogties.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Comfortable hogties.

Post by David Han »

Is there a way to make a hogtie more comfortable? I want to be in a hogtie for longer than just like 15 minutes or so.
Tie me up and have fun with me
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]David Han[/mention]
Yes. A hogtie can be relatively comfortable if you forgo connecting the ankles to the wrists and instead connect the ankles to the victim's bound elbows.

If you're the one being hogtied, you should consider working out several times a week and strengthening your core muscles. The more flexible and in shape you are, the less strain a regular hogtie will have on your body.

If you're the being hogtied, then exercise a lot. Stay in shape.
If you're the one hogtying, go about it as you usually would, but don't connect your victim's wrists to his feet.
Secure his elbows up behind his back and connect his feet up to his elbows.
The hogtie will be tighter while putting less strain on the limbs.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I've found that being hog tied on a bed, is more comfortable than being hog tied on the ground or floor.

Drawscore
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

The longest time I spent hog tied was on a bed with my ankles tied to my elbow instead of wrists. I had a cloth gag and besides my neck getting a little sore, I would have been able to hold that tie for some time.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I agree that connecting the ankles to the elbows helps alleviate the strain. Frogtying the legs can also help if you're flexible enough for that.

And as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] says, keep doing those core exercises (even if you don't like hogties). Flat bellies rule.
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

I need to find something that works with my occasional back and shoulder problems. I also would love to last in one longer than about 15 mins.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic