Recreating Movie Bondage IRL

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Recreating Movie Bondage IRL

Post by BobaFettish1 »

Do you have a favorite bondage scene in a movie(or TV show) that you've attempted to recreate in real life?

One scene that had a profound impact on me as a kid was the arena scene in Star Wars: Episode II. After seeing it I found a nail in a stone wall that was just above my head. I would attach my makeshift handcuffs to the nail and stand with my back to the wall, pretending to be a captured and shackled prisoner awaiting my execution. :D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I saw an old movie called, I think "Whispers In The Dark" that had a lot of bondage in it (though it's not really a bondage film). I was really drawn to a scene where the heroine is hogtied. What's interesting is that my favorite way to be tied isn't that---it's the classic hands behind the back, ankles and knees bondage.

Go figure :lol:
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

For me personally, I love to recreate any form of bondage that I see in Movies or on TV, but my favorite is the more creative/ non-traditional bondage scenes. For example, when Miranda Cosgrove got handcuffed to a chair on an episode of ICarly. I have seen people tied to chairs, taped to chairs, and strapped to chairs, but until then I had never seen someone get handcuffed with what looks and sounds like metal handcuffed to a chair. Another example would be when Ryan Newman got trapped in a giant Haybale on an episode of The Thunderman's, but unfortunately, this one is almost impossible for me to recreate. An example in a movie that I would strongly want to recreate would be Katheryn Winnick in Amusement being bound into a mattress. Another movie one would be Caitlin Wachs in Inspector Gadget 2 being chained to a go-kart, obviously, I'm going to leave out the potential bomb. These are just some examples of the scenes I have seen in the entertainment world that I would want to recreate the most, but there are many more out there that I would love to recreate. I have recreated some gags in bondage scenes from movies and have learned some interesting things about them.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I would love to find myself tied in any number of ways Batman, Robin and Batgirl were tied in the original 60s series. Not with the actual peril, but some of the traps were quite inventive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic