qwerty

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

qwerty

Post by Lady Knotty »

qwertqwert
Last edited by Lady Knotty 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

[mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] I questioned my sexuality over a few years and honestly it was one of the most tumultuous times of my young life. Don't be afraid of what your heart and more importantly you as a whole want because that's just the way it is. Whether or not you think you will go to the extreme where you may actually question your sexuality, what's important is to make sure that you are happy and healthy first. If you think you would be most happy with her, then by all means do it! It's just another chapter in your life waiting to be written.

Enjoy and best of luck,
Dallas
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Wow, it seems you have definitely got something good going for you right now! I don't know how much time you spend with her not doing bondage, so I don't want to say you're falling for her just because of the bondage. I will just warn to make sure you are definitely falling for her personally, and not what she is doing. But if you can say you are definitely falling for her, congratulations. Just go for it if that's what makes you happy. Doesn't matter what anyone else says. As long as your happiness doesn't hurt anyone, just do it. Hope you two continue to have a great time! :)
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Welcome to the interesting world of bi-sexuality ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Lady Knotty wrote: 4 years ago I absolutely love tying up men.

I absolutely love the look on their faces as they slowly begin to realize how a pretty girl put them in such a helpless predicament.

I used to call myself a "top", and a "rigger".

But lately I've been seeing this woman I met maybe two months ago or so. We've been to a few rope meetings together this last month, and I always let her tie me. She's good at it, way better than me. The feeling I get when she expertly works her ropes on me has taught me so much about myself.

Since then, we've kind of had a "friends with rope benefits-ish" relationship. I go to her place, she comes to my place. She puts me in the ropes and then the night begins.

She understands my body so much better than any other man I've been with. I guess it's no surprise that a woman would understand what makes another woman get off easier than a man, but she does it without communication. She observes and recognizes my movements, my sounds, my expressions.

She knows that I don't like my crotch rope too tight. I haven't even told her that. Sometimes guys are way too rough without even realizing it, and while some may like that, many don't.

She brings so much variety to our "date nights". I don't know whether she'll play with me all night, or leave me all trussed up, vibed and blindfolded on the floor while she's knitting on the couch in front of a long movie. I don't know whether she'll put me in a hogtie and brings out her leather bit gag for a longer session, or suspends me from the hook in her ceiling she installed herself, followed by hours of after care and cuddling. I never get to choose and I couldn't believe how much of a turn on that is for me.

And she's so gorgeous. Feminine. Worked as a make up artist, takes care of herself. Tall. Taller than me, at least. And not even once have I felt the desire to have her in my ropes. Instead, I constantly find myself wondering what she'll do to me next. She is so turning me into her own little rope bunny.

Summer is approaching and we've made plans for a two week vacation together. Just the two of us and a bag of rope. Her idea.

Holy fucking shit I think I'm falling for her hard.

I've never felt this nervous about something my entire life. I don't want to potentially ruin what we have.

Sorry about the rant but there's really no other place where I feel like I can let it all out.
Can you explain what these rope meetings are specifically? I wish I had the same luck as you to find someone so special. I have been thinking the past years about my love life. I'm a straight guy but it has always been difficult for me to express my feelings towards my crush(es). My first real crush turned out to have a boyfriend already from the week before she kind of realised I had a crush on her. I understood her so I moved on, met other people but now I'm still having those difficulties of expressing myself. Even if I ever get a girlfriend I might be too afraid of confessing my interest in bondage to her.

I'm not as experienced so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice but try to look at all the things you find amazing about her and try to move from there. Try asking her what she thinks of the sessions.

I hope this somehow helped you. Also I'm really interested to hear if you tried it already and how it went.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

There's nothing wrong with wanting another woman to tie you up and play with you. And as for being left tied up and blindfolded for long periods, it's good too.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

qwerty
Last edited by Lady Knotty 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

It is really wonderful to see such a relationship between women. When you find someone like this, who understands you and with whom you feel so comfortable and loved, the right thing is to surrender. I understand it may not be so easy when it is a same-sex thing, and you are unsure whether you are up to it or not, but if it feels right you never know if you don't try. When it is love, the only thing you can do is not fight it, but rather put your hands up and become its prisoner!
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

One of the greatest truths I have learned is that, The heart wants, what it wants.

You can fight it all you want, but ultimately, you will look back and see that all you have done, is fight against a chance to be happy.

I am pleased you have someone special, hold on to them, cherish them and celebrate every smile that you share.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic