I Need Some Ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I Need Some Ideas

Post by Bg2000 »

I need some ideas. Me and my friends might make a short film at her cabin in the woods. I need some kidnapping ideas. If someone is tied up, it will most likley be a chair tie since the cabin has like 10 chairs in it. Some have armrests and some dont.

Any ideas on how to be tied or how the person gets captured would be helpful!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Grab them from behind, blindfold them, gag them, tie their arms and legs and carry them into cabin then tie to bed or chair?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Take them from behind and put a cloth over their mouth, pretended to be full of chloroform (in movies always work ) or use a fake gun/knife to have their attention
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

Cool ideas so far. We dont know the plot yet, but here are some ideas.

Plot 1: A girl is kidnapped because the girls father is a jurryman for the kidnappers brothers trial. The kidnapper holds the girl hostage until the juryman hangs the jury. (Similar to the marine 6 movie plot)

Plot 2: a girl is kidnapped after a jellous teen sees that she is flirting with her ex. The kidnapper then interrogates the girl to see if she can figure out why her ex boyfriend dumped her in the first place.

Plot 3. (Kinda a combo of both): a girl is kidnapped after another girls boyfriend is charged with robbing the girl. The kidnapper tries to scare the girl into dropping the charges.

One thing we do know is that we dont want a stereotypical plot where a random girl gets kidnapped while she is on a run.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I really love plot 2
Tie me up and have fun with me
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

For plot, what if the girl went to the cabin for a weekend of relaxation away from everyone, but another girl who was datin the same guy decided to use the weekend to force the first girl to “break up” with her boyfriend. She could be tied to the chairs with scarves, duct tape, even covered with a blanket to sleep, and if she was tied to a chair with wheels she could be rolled to different rooms, with various stations to “torture” her into dumping their boyfriend.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago For plot, what if the girl went to the cabin for a weekend of relaxation away from everyone, but another girl who was datin the same guy decided to use the weekend to force the first girl to “break up” with her boyfriend. She could be tied to the chairs with scarves, duct tape, even covered with a blanket to sleep, and if she was tied to a chair with wheels she could be rolled to different rooms, with various stations to “torture” her into dumping their boyfriend.
I like the idea. The room part unfourchinitly would not work. Its a 1 room cabin.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Well, there could always be things set up in different corners of the cabin, or on the porch.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

I Hope you can post on this site your short film at the end, please .
I suggest to create some scenes with the poor victim tied up but still too much noisy before the gag came in
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Bg2000 wrote: 4 years ago I need some ideas. Me and my friends might make a short film at her cabin in the woods. I need some kidnapping ideas. If someone is tied up, it will most likley be a chair tie since the cabin has like 10 chairs in it. Some have armrests and some dont.

Any ideas on how to be tied or how the person gets captured would be helpful!
I know you posted three ideas that you wanted to work with but I figured I shoot this one out there, girl is held hostage by a her captor who takes her up to his safe house (the cabin) i'd recommend starting it off she is blindfolded before set in one of your chairs taped up. you just need to lay low for a week.

just an idea I came up with let me know if you like it. figured I'd post it.
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

I like it! Ill add it to my idea list.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

First, you need to have an outline. Are you and some friends already in the cabin, or are you captured before you get there? If captured before you get there, your captors would probably already have your hands tied behind your back(s), and gagged. If they burst in on you, then they'd probably make you sit in a chair, and tie your hands through the slats of the back of the chair.

Whatever you do, it has to be plausible, even if it is a work of fiction. And write like people talk. "Hey, I'm goin' up to the cabin for the weekend. Wanna come?" instead of "Hey, I'm going up to the cabin for the weekend. Do you want to come?"

For a short film, you are probably going to want sound, so you are going to have to script it. Scripting is done on 8x10 standard paper. The left third of the paper is VIDEO; the right two thirds, is AUDIO. Then, who is going to play what part.

Of course, that would be for a professional or semi-pro production. You could do a "wing it" production, by setting the camera on a tripod, outlining the field of view, and telling everyone to stay in frame as mush as possible.

Good luck.

Drawscore
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

There hasnt been any talk about makin the short film, but thanks for the advice! It might happen eventually once we all find a day off work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic