Trash bag challenge

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Harold
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trash bag challenge

Post by Harold »

Seen any stories about this? It involves getting into a large trash bag with a vaccuum cleaner nozzle and the person is instantly shrink wrapped and unable to move very far.

Saw a reference to a kid doing that by himself and his mom had to free him. If anyone wants to try that alone, be sure to add a power strip and a timer switch that is within minutes of turning off.

Be safe.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I'm going to assume that you are mentioning this as a form of "TUGs", so I am moving this to TUG Talk. I'm not 100 percent sure this is even a bondage related topic, but for now, I will allow it.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Harold wrote: 4 years ago Seen any stories about this? It involves getting into a large trash bag with a vaccuum cleaner nozzle and the person is instantly shrink wrapped and unable to move very far.

Saw a reference to a kid doing that by himself and his mom had to free him. If anyone wants to try that alone, be sure to add a power strip and a timer switch that is within minutes of turning off.

Be safe.
Be safe?

How?

You can't move much, and you have a bag over your head (You do mean the whole body in the bag, right?) I can't see any way you're not risking asphyxiation. This is how people die.

There are lots of ways to enjoy bondage and, i guess, sensory deprivation. This isn't one, if living is important to you.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention]
I approved this post originally (because it seems to be akin to the "Sleepsack" stories which seem to be relevant to TUGs) in spite of misgivings about safety.
I'm locking the thread now pending your opinions.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

I've seen this before most the time your head is stuck out of the bag with it "taut" but not right around your neck... It's kinda a poor man's sleep sack as XTC had said, personally it think it's fine in tug talks but that's just my opinion.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Topic unlocked but rmember folks: play safely.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Harold
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harold »

Emma wrote: 4 years agoYou can't move much, and you have a bag over your head (You do mean the whole body in the bag, right?) I can't see any way you're not risking asphyxiation. This is how people die.
The bag only goes up to the shoulders.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Harold[/mention] Yes, I'm quite familiar with these "improvised" vacbeds. Though I must say, you unfortunately won't find much of it here (which I think you gathered from the initial responses).

There are others who enjoy this, but one of you needs to write down a story and publish on here to attract other vacbed fans. I suggest you post about it here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3573

This is where users can point out which kinks and interests they feel aren't well represented on the board.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic