Don’t be afraid.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Don’t be afraid.

Post by RKOJason03 »

This is just a statement I have about people not releasing their own names, (obviously for privacy that is fine, but to let people know your name is ok for this reason) if you are worried that people that you know will find out that you like bondage. That’s ok! Because that means they are on this site, which means they also like bondage. So unless you dislike the person then you won’t do tugs with. But this thought of mine is a dream for many people on here (like me) to finally have a partner. Anyways that is my thought on this, have fun and be safe with your tugs.

Thanks
Jason Gines
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

The main concern being: play safe!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

I am completely aware that our fear is surreal. That doesn't make it hurt any less though.

Still, thank you for trying.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I disagree, though not because of friends or family who might find out. I'm open to my friends regarding fetishes, if they can't take that they probably aren't friends anyway.

That said, it' always possible that some relatives or a prospective employer googles your name. Especially the latter, and you very likely don't want them to find this out about you. Pretty pointless risk.

Also, everything you upload into the internet is something you lose control over. It might be something you don't want associated with yourself in the future, or whatever.

Point is, you don't gain anything by using your real name, but you take a risk.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic