Double Standard

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sealherlips

Double Standard

Post by Sealherlips »

Funny how a simple kidnap story involving a girl is somehow against the rules to xtc despite having no sexual themes, but all the stories involving Jason Toddman’s adult cousins tying him up against his will at 14, before jacking him off, and suddenly it’s okay. Apparently it’s okay as long as it involves little boys getting molested. Must be xtc’s fetish.
Sealherlips

Post by Sealherlips »

Because apparently, faggots get a free pass to break the rules.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Sealherlips wrote: 6 years ago Funny how a simple kidnap story involving a girl is somehow against the rules to xtc despite having no sexual themes, but all the stories involving Jason Toddman’s adult cousins tying him up against his will at 14, before jacking him off, and suddenly it’s okay. Apparently it’s okay as long as it involves little boys getting molested. Must be xtc’s fetish.
1. My cousins were not adults. They were only 1 and 2 years older than I was; respectively.
2. In reality, they didn't force me to do jack. I merely 'added' some fictional detail tp spice my stories up a little.
3. I resent the word faggot; and doubly so when aimed in my direction.
4. I was more or less neutral concerning you up to now. you have now changed that.
5. You are more trouble than you are worth, and therefore you are OUT of here!
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Because those stories didn't involve adults molesting minors. The story participates were always close in age to each other, as far as I remember.

You however were requesting a story about a grown woman selling a kid on the dark web, where that kid would likely get molested, raped, tortured, or worse.....

Quite frankly you are a creep and you recieved a suspension also for private messages sent to other users.

If one of the moderators out of the kindness of his/her heart decides to lift your suspension, the next step is a permanent ban.
Locked Previous topicNext topic