Famous

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 4838

Famous

Post by Deleted User 4838 »

Are there any famous people (past/present) you'd like to tie up?

Are there any famous people (past/present) you'd like to tie you up?

Gemma
Deleted User 2487

Post by Deleted User 2487 »

How far into the past can I go? Eleanor of Aquitaine was supposed to have been very beautiful, for the time at least. I bet she'd have been a stunner all tied up in fine, royal clothes. Or even better, to be tied up and abused by a queen.

I'm not much of a celebrity follower but I'll try to give some more normal answers. Gal Gadot, Billie Piper, and Katherine Mcnamara come to mind. I'm a pretty even switch so they're all answers to both questions.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The answer to both questions is all four members of Little Mix.
Deleted User 4733

Post by Deleted User 4733 »

I’d like to be tied by Emma stone mile Kunis Ariana grande Emma bunton Jenna Coleman or Sophie turner
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Evisac wrote: 4 years ago How far into the past can I go? Eleanor of Aquitaine was supposed to have been very beautiful, for the time at least. I bet she'd have been a stunner all tied up in fine, royal clothes. Or even better, to be tied up and abused by a queen.

I'm not much of a celebrity follower but I'll try to give some more normal answers. Gal Gadot, Billie Piper, and Katherine Mcnamara come to mind. I'm a pretty even switch so they're all answers to both questions.
In a Dutch kid's book she does in fact get tied up and gagged :D
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I'd love to be tied up by either Sean Connery (maybe when he was a bit younger :D ) or Harrison Ford :D
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Two gorgeous women, both of whom, have been tied up, in their careers. Heather Locklear, and Jessica Alba. I would love to give both of those ladies the full treatment.

On a lighter note, If I could turn Penelope Pitstop into a real person, I would simply love to tie her in as many ways, as possible :)

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I could most probably think of many, many more damsels, who I would like to have fun with. :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Of Course
I've written a few stories about famous woman getting captured massively mummified and gagged to the max like this story my favorite is Gal Gadot :)
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3068
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3456
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young (9-15), I used to yearn for adventures with the kids I saw on TV and in the movies. I wanted to tie them up, be tied with them, and be tied by them. And gagged, too.

Drawscore
Deleted User 2487

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago
Evisac wrote: 4 years ago How far into the past can I go? Eleanor of Aquitaine was supposed to have been very beautiful, for the time at least. I bet she'd have been a stunner all tied up in fine, royal clothes. Or even better, to be tied up and abused by a queen.

:!: What's the name of this kid's book so I can look it up?
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Evisac wrote: 4 years ago

The Golden dagger or ''De Gouden Dolk'' in Dutch. The writer is Tea Beckman.
Deleted User 2487

Thanks! :) Now just to learn Dutch... :lol:
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Thanks! :) Now just to learn Dutch... :lol:
A useful thing to learn. Its just quite a lot of work :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

There's a few male celebs that I think about a lot. Chandler Riggs from the Walking Dead is, hands-down, my #1 to see get tied up. I think he looks best in jeans, but he looks great in both his t-shirts and those button-downs he would wear when he was on the show. I think especially that. He'd keep the sleeves rolled up to his elbow, showing off his freckled arms, and I'd imagine being one of the bad guys - like a Savior - and grabbing him from behind and holding onto him - drag him away and keep him hogtied in one of the Sanctuary's holding rooms.

In one of his final episodes on the show, the baddie, Negan (Jefferey D. Morgan) attacked their home and had it out for Carl/Chandler. He told his goons, "Don't kill him. Find him, tie him up, and bring him to me." My heart practically exploded hearing that line. I don't think I've ever gotten as excited hearing that when I first watch it.

Unfortunately, it was all a giant tease because the big reveal - shock gimmick - was that a zombie bit him and he got killed off. I was devastated, and I've hated the show ever since. At the very least, I got to see him lift up his shirt to see his stomach.

I would love to see him tied up, probably more than any other celeb. I have real big dude-crush on him. My heart is beating faster just typing this (lol).
Sorry for the long-winded rant.
(ーー;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic