Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

One of my favorite fantasies is something that I got to experience once, and damn it was hot. Would do it again in a second.

Had been in touch with a guy who was into (giving) M/M spankings, usually with bondage. I can enjoy my bondage without a spanking, but *shrug* a decent spanking lets you *know* you're tied up. Had arranged to visit him, and as a pleasant surprise he had another guy visiting the same day who was kinda similar in age/build and even personality to me.

We were already naked from various mild spankings back and forth, but he had a treat for us. He put leather wrist cuffs on both of us, and attached our hands to some sort of spreader bar that kept them raised well above out heads, then blindfolded us.

He told us (oh god I wish I had video) that he'd set it up so that neither of us had a chance to get out of our own restraints, but, we could fairly easily undo the other person's restraints.

But there was a catch: Whoever was still tied up, was going to end up with one very red ass. I think we both said "oh shit" at the same time.

Then he started spanking us, alternating between cheeks and victims every few swats. Mild at first, but slowly building intensity.

Hearing my fellow captive getting spanked turned me on like crazy. Being blindfolded seemed to kill our inhibitions, so we were kissing, whispering all kinds of filthy things to each other. He could have simply kept spanking harder and harder until one of us snapped, but he just kept playing - focusing on one of us until we were close to that breaking point, then switching to the other. Each time I was getting spanked, the other guy would whisper hot words of encouragement to me, which I returned when I could hear him suffering while his ass was warmed up.

I don't recall exactly how it ended - we were both exhausted and turned on to the point of being incoherent, covered in sweat and standing over a dangerously slippery pool of pre-cum.

He was an incredibly talented and imaginative top, and it was sad indeed when he moved away. I never even got the other spankee's number, but my impression was that he was as completely blissed-out as I was.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

I have a few.

One is to be meeting friends to go kayacking with us all wearing wetsuits and the friend we are meeting ties ea h of us up and then plays with us and we spend a weekend in bondage. Alternatively, to be the one tying his wetsuit wearing friends.

Another is to be meeting a female friend at her house to go swimming. After I change into my swimsuit, she steals my clothes and when we get out of the pool, all I have to wear are her clothes and the only outfits that fit me are her wetsuits, swimsuits and such. I reluctantly get dressed in her wetsuit and then find my self tied and at her mercy for a weekend.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago Hmmm...my biggest fantasy...well that would be getting kidnapped by a older woman (35-55) who decides to keep me for lots of fun ^-^
This 54 year old woman would love to kidnap,and play with you for a,week or two, if only when you escape that you keep me tied up for equal amounts,for fun. Teased, tormented and tortured :D
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago This 54 year old woman would love to kidnap,and play with you for a,week or two, if only when you escape that you keep me tied up for equal amounts,for fun. Teased, tormented and tortured :D
Sounds like a plan ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

A really big fantasy of mine is sensory deprivation and how much I can deprive each of my senses. Like almost everyone knows a blindfold removes sight and earmuffs remove hearing, but that's only 2 of the 5 senses; I'd love to have my nose plugged up somehow to prevent smell (with a breathing tube in my mouth), my tongue being held down in my mouth to prevent taste, and to have my hands bound strictly to prevent touch. Having all my senses cut off from the outside world sounds amazing.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I'm really into kidnap fantasies. Grabbed from home or school or work and taken to a hideout for interrogation or to be held for ransom.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I share your own fantasy apparently, a kidnapping (fake and previously agreed) and keep a woman captive for as long as we agreed.
It could include sex or not, but if there should be changes of clothes and that was the maximum time tied to be able to caress in their impotence.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Hey, put me down to be kidnapped :lol: That, and maybe capture me and leave me tied and gagged when you catch me snooping around, as a reporter or something :P
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

It could happen if we lived closer and after talking about it for a while to see if we like each other. We would accord the game, place and its duration. By the way, we would avoid legal problems.
In my country is the bondage linked to the bdsm, with all its fetishes (including sex yes or yes).
Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong continent, to read that in the American Bondage as a game is not so badly seen socially and is not seen as sexual only.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]damsel[/mention]

I love kidnap fantasies but I'm not gonna lie, I could never get behind leaving a women alone when she was all tied up. What a waste of a helpless reporter!!!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Sheriff wrote: 5 years ago @damsel

I love kidnap fantasies but I'm not gonna lie, I could never get behind leaving a women alone when she was all tied up. What a waste of a helpless reporter!!!
Is that without having to resort to sex, in these conditions both parties can enjoy for an equal. Not to say that leaving someone tied unattended is a risk.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]Amm1973es[/mention]

I think the "leaving them" is more in the fiction, where a reporter would be tied up for being nosey and then left out of the way, presumably because the fictional villain cares not for safety.

I wasn't even referring to sex. I meant more that if I had someone tied up I'd want to keep looking at them!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Sheriff wrote: 5 years ago @Amm1973es

I think the "leaving them" is more in the fiction, where a reporter would be tied up for being nosey and then left out of the way, presumably because the fictional villain cares not for safety.

I wasn't even referring to sex. I meant more that if I had someone tied up I'd want to keep looking at them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome ;)
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

And not only watching as he twists trying to escape, that moment can be used by the attacker to simulate tortures touching legs, arms or even breasts if you leave the passive part, tickling, playing with ice, etc ... The possibilities are those that allow the imagination of both players and even at the end of the game, relax on a sofa even with the passive part letting you embrace even when tied.
It is an alternative way of having sex without having sex, but without reaching extremes of bdsm. Since the bdsm is more a way of life in itself and not only sessions or games, in which the roles do not disappear for more than it is played or this session.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago Anything which keeps me immobile and helpless for a longggggg time.

Kidnapped held for ransom Alice Creed style
Worker at a bank gets,tied to my chair, blindfolded gagged left overnight
Volunteer to be test subject in a psychology experiment and get mummuified so just my nose pokes through.

Send me a scenario see how you score :D
so [mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] so you like a prolonged immobilization, so it will have to be something strong and secure, so i would be thinking something like stocks, cage, prison cell for example. But for something more simple i could capture you somewhere in a forest, secure you with handcuffs behind your back to walk you back to a secluded log cabin where i can secure you to a bed, spread eagle, alice creed style where i can torture you, probably using tickling and whatever else i can find that works until you tell me your bank details. If you miss behave i think the use of a cage would be appropriate, where your body is secure with just your head poking out one end and your feet the other so i could continue the tickle torture
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

boundto wrote: 5 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago Anything which keeps me immobile and helpless for a longggggg time.

Kidnapped held for ransom Alice Creed style
Worker at a bank gets,tied to my chair, blindfolded gagged left overnight
Volunteer to be test subject in a psychology experiment and get mummuified so just my nose pokes through.

Send me a scenario see how you score :D
so @Gaggedgeekgirl so you like a prolonged immobilization, so it will have to be something strong and secure, so i would be thinking something like stocks, cage, prison cell for example. But for something more simple i could capture you somewhere in a forest, secure you with handcuffs behind your back to walk you back to a secluded log cabin where i can secure you to a bed, spread eagle, alice creed style where i can torture you, probably using tickling and whatever else i can find that works until you tell me your bank details. If you miss behave i think the use of a cage would be appropriate, where your body is secure with just your head poking out one end and your feet the other so i could continue the tickle torture
So you seem to like tickling. Not sure,about stocks but being taken to a,secluded cabin and tied to the bed sounds,good
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

[mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention]

So how do you feel about the tickling?

I just like it as a form of playful torture, as it is effective, but doesnt hurt the other person :)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

My favourite fantasy is being found tied up by burglars by a partner or girlfriend. For example I am home before she comes home from work or the gym or something and robbers break in, one male and one female. They leave me tied up with rope in a hogtie on the bed or sofa or tie me to a chair with lots of rope. I'm gagged with my girlfriend's panties and tape.

Then my girlfriend comes home to find me but is angry I was so overpowered and leaves me like that for a while.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

boundto wrote: 5 years ago @Gaggedgeekgirl

I just like it as a form of playful torture, as it is effective, but doesnt hurt the other person :)
Its is odd. The tickling itself is as you say playful torture. I'm not big on torture but what I love is the feeling of total helplessness. Tickling and not being able to do anything to stop it just enhances that feeling
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago
boundto wrote: 5 years ago @Gaggedgeekgirl

Its is odd. The tickling itself is as you say playful torture. I'm not big on torture but what I love is the feeling of total helplessness. Tickling and not being able to do anything to stop it just enhances that feeling
glad we are on the same wavelength, hope we can have a chat sometime :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

My fantasies have always revolved around superheroes. I would be a Batman style hero who encounters an evil and sexy villainess in a catsuit who outsmarts me, ties me up and torments me, before leaving me in a wicked death trap.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

One of my long-time fantasies has always been for a gang of masked robbers to grab me, tie me up and gag me and hold me captive for a while.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I have way too many fantasies and none of them will ever come true because they're kinda unrealistic and probably wouldn't actually be very enjoyabe!

One of them involves a tall, muscular, older woman, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. She works out at the same gym as me, watches me a lot. She knows my schedule and follows me home one day without me knowing.

She overpowers me and manages to strip me down as we wrestle on the floor in my apartment. I'm still too tired from my workout session to really give her a good fight, but she outskills me as well. She knows what she's doing. I'm stripped down to my thong and sports bra. I'm cursing at her but her hand quickly moves over my mouth.

She works the ropes fast and has me in an improvised hogtie after a few minutes of struggling. We're both exhausted and sweaty, but she's able to recover while I'm trying desperately to loosen the ropes. I'm pissed. Who the hell does this bitch think she is?

She tells me I'll regret fighting her now when she has me like this. She binds my wrists and ankles, removes the hogtie rope and helps me up. She has me sit down on a chair in the living room before securing me to it. My legs are untied again and then fastened to each of the chair's legs. She doesn't have much rope, but that doesn't matter. She uses anything she can find. It works. I can't move, and no matter how much I struggle nothing comes undone.

Once I'm secured she takes a moment to rest. She's tired. I'm furious. She laughs at me. Here I am in my underwear and she's still dressed. She tells me I made it way too easy for her, that I'm the easiest person she's ever robbed. She's never had such an easy job tying someone up. Before I can fire back, she takes the thong from my gym bag and shoves it deep into my mouth, securing it with one of my gym socks and a few pieces of rope, whatever she has left. It's improvised.

She begins to empty my apartment, taking anything I have of value and putting it in a pile in front of me. I watch angrily as she taunts me, kisses my forehead and gagged lips. I want to kick her ass so badly but I'm so tightly tied up. She's in my room, laughing. I'm wondering what she's laughing at.

She comes out with one of my wands, saying she has a gift for me. I shake my head. No way, not by her.

She secures the wand on the chair between my spread legs. There's nothing I can do. She moves it closer until I feel the tip against my underwear.

I'm already starting to feel excited. But she doesn't turn it on and instead goes back to robbing me.

I grunt and moan. I almost feel like begging her to turn it on. She taunts me, makes fun of me. Kisses me. I'm even more excited it now. I just want her to turn it on. But she won't.

She sits down on my lap, straddling me. She kisses me all over. I hate how I want to kiss her back. But I can't. My mouth is gagged and she knows that.

She asks if I want to kiss her. I shake my head slowly, defeated and blushing. She helps my spit out my soiled underwear. We kiss. I get more excited. She whispers in my ear asking if I want her to turn it on.

As I'm about to say yes, she shoves another pair of underwear into my mouth, her own. She smiles at me, secures the panties and then goes back to robbing me.

I almost growl through my gag now. I'm bending over trying to turn it on with my nose or anything that can reach it, but I'm too thoroughly bound to have a chance.

Once she finishes robbing me, she comes out to me again. She tells me about how it was nice of me to make it so easy for her, and that I had a lot of nice things she took. She says she wants to do this again sometime and asks me if I agree. I shake my head but she already knows what my real answer is.

I nod my head at the wand between my legs. She laughs and blindfolds me before leaving through the front door.

Few hours later I've managed to untie myself and I find a note on the floor in front of me.

It's her adress, a date and instructions for me what I'm going to wear.

I get angry at first when I see that I don't have a skin tight dress like the one she requested and wonders if she really expects me to buy one. The nerve. She was the one who robbed me, after all.

Then I realize. Of course I'm getting that fucking dress. Who am I kidding? :p
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Lady Knotty[/mention]

Totally fabulous fantasy! Perhaps it'll come true some day...
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago @Lady Knotty

Totally fabulous fantasy! Perhaps it'll come true some day...
As long as she doesn't take my stuff, she's welcome to stay here anytime! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic