Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago
Stef wrote: 3 years ago Thought i'd share mine...

I would be jogging somewhere in woods, all sweat, when I'll notice an abandoned house. I'll proceed to have a look around curiously and catch my breath, and while I'm sneaking around, I'll be discovered by someone who will invite me inside while looking suspicious... I'll refuse at first, but he will insist.

Then, as I'd walk in the strange house, I'll be immediately grabbed by multiple people and led down in the basement! As I'd be overpowered, they will start tying me up with plenty of rope after they forced me to sit down against a pole with my hands behind it! I'll start protesting violently by kicking around but It'll only get worse for me as I'll get more and more tightly bound!

Within only a few minutes, I'll be totally helpless by having my hands and elbows bound and secured behind the pole, my ankles bound together, and my legs also bound, above and below the knees! They'll finish me off by having my upper body heavily roped to the pole, rendering me immobile...!

At that point, i'll be defeated as I'd be totally helpless at their mercy, and I'll get blindfolded with a scarf while I'd be testing my bonds...

Then they'll remove my shoes and socks, and I'll start to panic in the realization that I'm going to get gagged! My dirty socks will be violently shoved in my mouth when I least expect it, interrupting my pleas, and duct tape will swiftly get wrapped up around my head several times to effectively silence me!

I'll be teased and laughed about my helplessness a lot after that, as I'd struggle hard in futile attempts to free myself or call for help, but eventually, I'll be ingored and left alone in my predicament, bound, gagged and helpless...!
Excellent fantasy!
yes, definitely something to look forward to :D
Please tell me where this abandoned house is
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I'm really glad you liked it! I hope i didn't tire with many details...! :D

That'd be my favourite! I also have others...

I don't know where that house is but i'd pay it a visit :roll:
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Stef wrote: 3 years ago I'm really glad you liked it! I hope i didn't tire with many details...! :D

That'd be my favourite! I also have others...

I don't know where that house is but i'd pay it a visit :roll:
Tire with many details? :o
the more the better !
you did a good job, and i enjoyed reading it
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Kidnapped, for whatever reason, and bound and gagged in someone's basement, shed, warehouse, or whatever, ha ha
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

For me, it's getting kidnapped and held for ransom. I would be stashed away somewhere bound and gagged until it is paid off.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I love the idea to capture, tie, gag and tickle a sweet, barefoot and fragile creature, but at the same time, protect and respect her.
Its a philosophy.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Id love to be kidnapped by a large muscular man. He'd take me home, tie me to the bed, and gag me very tightly. Preferably with tape and/or cloth wrapped over my mouth. I would be in my underwear and would be his helpless captive.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I have a fantasy recently involving my ex girlfriend.

When I was with her a few years ago she still remained friendly with her ex boyfriend who was taller and more muscular than me. Although we broke up partly because I felt she still had feelings for him, now that I look back i have this fantasy of him tying me up to a chair with lots of rope, gagging me with his sock and lots of tape wrapped round my head. Then holding his hand over my mouth while my girlfriend at the time watches. He says things to her like 'this is why he is no match for me' and they both laugh at me as I squirm. Then they get it onnin front of me and all I can do is mumble angrily into my sock gag.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 3 years ago I have a fantasy recently involving my ex girlfriend.

When I was with her a few years ago she still remained friendly with her ex boyfriend who was taller and more muscular than me. Although we broke up partly because I felt she still had feelings for him, now that I look back i have this fantasy of him tying me up to a chair with lots of rope, gagging me with his sock and lots of tape wrapped round my head. Then holding his hand over my mouth while my girlfriend at the time watches. He says things to her like 'this is why he is no match for me' and they both laugh at me as I squirm. Then they get it onnin front of me and all I can do is mumble angrily into my sock gag.

I have a variation on that, where an ex gf kidnaps me and my new gf.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

This might not count as a fantasy, more like wishful thinking. But wouldnt it be great if OTM gags were effective? Like in the old movies. A single cloth bound over someones mouth, and theyre totally gagged. No stuffing necessary. I love how OTM gags look, and they feel so comfy! I know its impossible, but I can dream, right? 😊
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

okay then, well I have a variety of Tug fantasies, so here quite a bit I'll describe.

1 Being tied up by a female Cat burglar ( she could have a partner also female ) who may decide to tease and play with me a little before she
makes her way out,( maybe even being kidnapped by said burglar for ransom or for keeps if they choose )

2 Kidnap by an insane stalker women, like a yandere of sorts..who keeps me tied to a bed or chair in their house gagged most of the time, and
would do things like always smothering me in kisses when they wan't and talking to me as if I we were in love and how I will be hers forever and
ever........

3 being tied up as part of a display piece of some sort, like maybe being tricked or forced into partaking in a Halloween haunted house and being
dressed up as something that'd fit the theme but keep me restricted like a Mummy in a sarcophagus , cocooned in a Spiderweb, hogtied on a table (
apple gagged ) for a monster feast and maybe left like that in the place overnight ect or if it's Christmas, being tied in a festive window display,as
people laugh and take pictures, I'd be tied to a Christmas tree or as the tree itself, wrapped like a present, stuck in a giant snowman, secured to a
large candy cane , and other creative festive things...

4 Being tied and gagged to a goal by some soccer players (usually spreadeagled ) as they all proceed to kick balls toward me as i'm helpless to stop
them,most would miss but come quite too close for comfort. and a few would manage to land on me of course.

5 Buried neck deep in sand at a beach, gagged or sometimes not, could be laying down, crouching or standing in a deep enough hole..either way
only my head is free. the the people who buried me would proceed to make some sort of embarrassing sand sculptures around me, or one with me,
like a mermaid body, and then leave me there for hours so people can laugh and take pictures..

These below would take place when I was a little bit younger..

6 being tied up by a mother,Aunt or baby sitter ( not my real ones but made up ones ) as a form of punishment for being to noisy or annoying, usually
in things like a chair tie, or tied to a bed, they'd let me go when I promise to behave. though in the mean time they simply ignore my protests
which usually leads to me being gagged, they might leave the TV on for me, though as part of the punishment they'd put it on a channel i'd
normally not watch, like something with soap operas or some talk show.

7 being tied up and gagged by Bunch of girls and forced to attend their slumber party for their entertainment, who would then tease and torment
me in humiliating ways,like giving me a girly makeover, forcing me to watch chick flicks and such, or being made to listen to girly pop songs
through headphones, on a long looped playlist.

8 another fantasy is being tied up ad gagged by Bullies, Like at school tied to a flag pole where'd i'd be teased by them, maybe have them toss water
balloons at me or draw stuff on me,, or they tape me to some lockers, or left in a janitors closet or Washroom, locker room ect
another scenario is they kidnapped me by tying me up and gagging and tell me they " wan't to see if an old creepy abandoned house is really
Haunted from all the stories told about it " like people going it and never coming out..cause the ghosts got them,..so they take me to the place and
force me inside with them, then say they are going to leave me here over night, and when or " if " they come back tomorrow, they'll see if i'm still
around and not taken by the Ghosts or what ever lives in the old place, I'd scream and struggle not wanting to be left there alone by they just look
amused by my helplessness and proceed to tell me a few more scary stories based around the place all to put it into my mind before they all leave
me, and I am forced to spend the night in the creepy place with creepy sounds hardly any light, as every little noise plays with my imagination. (
whether the place is haunted or not can be pending on my imagination scenario, maybe some real freaky things do happen or maybe it's all in my
head..)
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago okay then, well I have a variety of Tug fantasies, so here quite a bit I'll describe.

1 Being tied up by a female Cat burglar ( she could have a partner also female ) who may decide to tease and play with me a little before she
makes her way out,( maybe even being kidnapped by said burglar for ransom or for keeps if they choose )

2 Kidnap by an insane stalker women, like a yandere of sorts..who keeps me tied to a bed or chair in their house gagged most of the time, and
would do things like always smothering me in kisses when they wan't and talking to me as if I we were in love and how I will be hers forever and
ever........

3 being tied up as part of a display piece of some sort, like maybe being tricked or forced into partaking in a Halloween haunted house and being
dressed up as something that'd fit the theme but keep me restricted like a Mummy in a sarcophagus , cocooned in a Spiderweb, hogtied on a table (
apple gagged ) for a monster feast and maybe left like that in the place overnight ect or if it's Christmas, being tied in a festive window display,as
people laugh and take pictures, I'd be tied to a Christmas tree or as the tree itself, wrapped like a present, stuck in a giant snowman, secured to a

4 Being tied and gagged to a goal by some soccer players (usually spreadeagled ) as they all proceed to kick balls toward me as i'm helpless to stop
them,most would miss but come quite too close for comfort. and a few would manage to land on me of course.

5 Buried neck deep in sand at a beach, gagged or sometimes not, could be laying down, crouching or standing in a deep enough hole..either way
only my head is free. the the people who buried me would proceed to make some sort of embarrassing sand sculptures around me, or one with me,
like a mermaid body, and then leave me there for hours so people can laugh and take pictures..

These below would take place when I was a little bit younger..

6 being tied up by a mother,Aunt or baby sitter ( not my real ones but made up ones ) as a form of punishment for being to noisy or annoying, usually
in things like a chair tie, or tied to a bed, they'd let me go when I promise to behave. though in the mean time they simply ignore my protests
which usually leads to me being gagged, they might leave the TV on for me, though as part of the punishment they'd put it on a channel i'd
normally not watch, like something with soap operas or some talk show.

7 being tied up and gagged by Bunch of girls and forced to attend their slumber party for their entertainment, who would then tease and torment
me in humiliating ways,like giving me a girly makeover, forcing me to watch chick flicks and such, or being made to listen to girly pop songs
through headphones, on a long looped playlist.

8 another fantasy is being tied up ad gagged by Bullies, Like at school tied to a flag pole where'd i'd be teased by them, maybe have them toss water
balloons at me or draw stuff on me,, or they tape me to some lockers, or left in a janitors closet or Washroom, locker room ect
another scenario is they kidnapped me by tying me up and gagging and tell me they " wan't to see if an old creepy abandoned house is really
Haunted from all the stories told about it " like people going it and never coming out..cause the ghosts got them,..so they take me to the place and
force me inside with them, then say they are going to leave me here over night, and when or " if " they come back tomorrow, they'll see if i'm still
around and not taken by the Ghosts or what ever lives in the old place, I'd scream and struggle not wanting to be left there alone by they just look
amused by my helplessness and proceed to tell me a few more scary stories based around the place all to put it into my mind before they all leave
me, and I am forced to spend the night in the creepy place with creepy sounds hardly any light, as every little noise plays with my imagination. (
whether the place is haunted or not can be pending on my imagination scenario, maybe some real freaky things do happen or maybe it's all in my
head..)
I like #3 for sure. Especially if the captors are a bunch of costumed and masked men! Also love the Christmas present idea.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

The skeleton Beam wrote: 3 years ago
Number 3 definitely the haunted house idea. Being mummified or in a straitjacket and gag as a part of an asylum set. And you’re moaning into the gag in an attempt to convince the people passing through that you’re not part of the set and to help free you. But they’re all screaming and laughing as normal them moving on.
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago
Number 3 definitely the haunted house idea. Being mummified or in a straitjacket and gag as a part of an asylum set. And you’re moaning into the gag in an attempt to convince the people passing through that you’re not part of the set and to help free you. But they’re all screaming and laughing as normal them moving on.
Agreed, there is something really exciting about the thought of being bound and gagged with a costume to disguise it , while being in a Haunted house attraction so all your struggling and muffled pleading only looks like your really getting into character ,( especially with how many different ways one could be cleverly bound to fit the displays :D )
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Agreed, there is something really exciting about the thought of being bound and gagged with a costume to disguise it , while being in a Haunted house attraction so all your struggling and muffled pleading only looks like your really getting into character ,( especially with how many different ways one could be cleverly bound to fit the displays :D )
There used to be a M/M story on the old site with this exact premise. It was great!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Mine center around my breaking in someone's home, wearing a ski mask or something similar, and tying up attractive women in business attire, under the pretext of a robbery.

The women I fantasize about are either girls I'd like to date, a couple friends of mine, and, yes, my sister :lol:
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago

There used to be a M/M story on the old site with this exact premise. It was great!
Oh yeah I think I may have read it.. was it the one where a man would trick or capture people into working in his Haunted house at a fair, right ? I don't recall ever finishing it, ( or if it just wasn't completed ) but I do remember three people were captured, and soon to be a fourth before I could finish it, though I it did get a little Heavy on the Sexual side at times for my personal tastes..but I thought the overall plot was great and intriguing, and wished to see how it ended.
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

made an account just to reply here after a long time lurking :)

My own something along the lines of neighborhood sleuth think like girl-next-door detective solving really petty "crimes" and mysteries

I hear about case of the collector or gagger and decide to investigate wearing like a Lycra/cloth catsuit/jumpsuit barefoot or with ballet flats

I "sneak" in only to be wrestled into a long weekend of multiple gags, being repeteadly tied and gagged despite trying to "escape" the collector or gagger is an older gentleman who has wanted to "collect" me for awhile says he will keep me or something like teasing me lightly no real danger or anything but definitely kept securely bound and gagged maybe with another female accomplice

just writing about it makes my heart skip a beat! thanks for reading
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

I have this fantasy where I find myself back at the house I lived in with my stepdad and his friend when I was in my 20s. They're both wearing blue jeans and shirtless. I find myself in the old backyard and I walk into the shed. They both tackle me onto the floor of the shed from behind and they both restrain me with one arm and clamp a hand over my mouth. They hold me on the ground like that for a while and get me to my feet and dragged into the house. Once inside they take turns restraining me and handgagging my mouth, then one of them holds me with both arms while the other puts both hands over my mouth and hold me like that and switch places. Then they tie me up and my stepdad grabs me with one arm and covers my mouth while his friend grabs my legs and carry me into my stepdad's side if the house. A dirty sock is shoved into my mouth I'm seated between them on the couch and take turns holding their hand over my sockgagged mouth. Eventually, they cover my mouth with duct tape and keep me bound and gagged as their prisoner for a while.

I had another fantasy a few years back where my stepdad and his friend, both wearing jeans and shirtless come to the house I'm living in now. They sneak up on me when I'm in my backyard and they both grab me with one arm and clap a hand over my mouth and drag me into my house. They take turns restraining me and handgagging me on my feet and on the floor. Then they both restrain me and handgag my mouth together on my feet and on the floor. My wrist are ziptied behind me and my ankles ziptied together and legs bound together at the knees with electrical tape. My stepdad grabs me with one arm and handgags my mouth and his friend grabs my legs and I'm carried out of the house and to my stepdad's truck. My stepdad's friend pulls me into his lap in the passenger seat and handgags me as my stepdad drives to their house. They carry me into their house and my arms are duct taped together and my arms bound to my body with electrical tape. I'm seated between them on the couch in their living room and they take turns handgagging my mouth before stuffing a rag between my teeth and securing it in my mouth with electrical tape and they cover my mouth with duct tape on top of that. I'm held prisoner by them for a while.

I also have this fantasy where my stepdad, wearing jeansand shirtless comes to my house and sneaks up on me in my backyard and he tackles me to the ground and keeps me restrained and handgagged for a while. He drags me into my house and into my room and locks my bedroom door. He restrains and handbags me for a while on my feet and shoves me onto my bed and restrains and handgags me on my bed. Then he ties my wrists and arms behind me and my arms to my body. Then he ties up my ankles and legs. He let's me try and scream for help before handgagging my mouth nice and tight and says "scream all you want, no one can hear you" and comments on how I've always had a big mouth and putting his hand over it is the only way to shut me up. He drags me into my closet to handgag me some more. He stuffs a dirty sock of his in my mouth and ties a gag over my mouth. He holds me prisoner like that in my own room for a while.

I have another one where I find myself at my old house from when I was younger and my stepdad and my mom from that year are there and in a strange time warp. My stepdad is wearing black shorts and shirtless and my mom is wearing a faded blue sports bra and black shorts
They tackle me to the ground in my old front yard and restrain and handgag me for a while before getting me to my feet and dragging me into the old house. They take turns restraining me and handgagging me. My mom keeps me restrained and handgagged while my stepdad goes to get stuff to tie me up and gag my mouth with. My mom is holding me tight, my back pressed against her sports bra clad body and her hand clamped over my mouth nice and tight. She lectures me on misbehaving the way I did when I was a kid. She removes her hand and asks me if I have anything to say. I say "I'm not 10 years old, I'm a grown man now, this happened 20 mmmph mm mmmm" her hand is right back over my mouth. She tells me that they're just going to have to silence my mouth. My stepdad returns and they tie me up as I try to explain that I'm an adult and not a kid.....they cover my mouth each time I do this while tying me up. My stepdad has a hand over my mouth and says "that's enough out of you" and says to my mom "put a gag in his mouth" and she does just that, followed by my stepdad tying a second gag over my mouth. They hold me captive for a while.

Another fantasy takes place at my old house when I was younger. My mom and two younger sisters from the year 2000 are there in a timewarp. My mom is wearing a blue sports bra and black shorts, my sisters wearing bikini tops and denim shorts. They grab me and handgag me and carry me into the house where my mom tells me I'm going to be tied and gagged as their captive for being mean to my sisters. They are happy about this especially since it's a lie and was usual the other way around. I try and tell them I'm an adult now and not a teenager when my sisters restrain me and both put their hand over my mouth. They tell my mom that they'll make sure I dont escape and that they'll make sure I can't talk while she gets the ropes and stuff. My mom and sisters proceed to tie me up and they take turns handgagging me. The a cloth is stuffed in my mouth and my mouth is sealed shut with duct tape and they hold me captive.

Another fantasy where my mom and aunt and a neighborhood mom and a mom from my sister's girl scout troop from when I was younger show up in the present day. Their younger counterparts are in bikinis and they restrain and handgag me from behind and they kidnap me. I restrained and handgagged by each of them for a while and then I'm tied to a chair and they gag my mouth. Then they had me captive for a while.
James Bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by James Bondage »

d4mseling4gs wrote: 3 years ago made an account just to reply here after a long time lurking :)

My own something along the lines of neighborhood sleuth think like girl-next-door detective solving really petty "crimes" and mysteries

I hear about case of the collector or gagger and decide to investigate wearing like a Lycra/cloth catsuit/jumpsuit barefoot or with ballet flats

I "sneak" in only to be wrestled into a long weekend of multiple gags, being repeteadly tied and gagged despite trying to "escape" the collector or gagger is an older gentleman who has wanted to "collect" me for awhile says he will keep me or something like teasing me lightly no real danger or anything but definitely kept securely bound and gagged maybe with another female accomplice

just writing about it makes my heart skip a beat! thanks for reading
Come sneaking into my house in lycra or spandex and I'd love to oblige you. ;-)

Makes me excited just thinking about that as well.
Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samuel2409 »

Mines is pretty simple so not much detail here, tying up or being tied up by Harley Quinn 😂
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Gagman wrote: 3 years ago This might not count as a fantasy, more like wishful thinking. But wouldnt it be great if OTM gags were effective? Like in the old movies. A single cloth bound over someones mouth, and theyre totally gagged. No stuffing necessary. I love how OTM gags look, and they feel so comfy! I know its impossible, but I can dream, right? 😊
You just arent doing otm gags right. They need to;
A- be layered and stuffed, at least a sock stuffing, a knotted cleave, and a otm.

B- consist of a stretchy material like jersey knit cotton. It will press against the captives face like a pair of firm but gentle hands. You can get this stuff by the bolt online lr at craft stores.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

I think my primary fantasy is pretty much revolving around being kidnapped... The specifics don't matter as long as it's against my will and there's a lot of bondage taking place. Preferably it happens with cute girls doing it but really anyone is fine, breaking into my apartment while I sleep and pinning me down before I have a chance to react, shoving dirty socks in my mouth and over my face before taping them up... Before being dragged off into the back of their trunk or van and taken away to some bondage intensive fate...
NWswitch1701
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NWswitch1701 »

When I was on my high school's cross country team, I heard stories about some of the girls on the team kidnapping some of the boys in the middle of the night as a 'welcome to the team' ritual. The target's parents would let the girls in the house in the middle of the night, then they would tackle, tie and gag the sleeping boy. They would then carry him outside and lock him in the trunk of their car. The girls would leave him there for a few minutes, before letting him out and tackling him in a group hug.

I waited throughout the season for it to happen to me, but it never did. Over all, I just like the idea of a group of female friends overpowering and tying up a male friend for fun. I'm still waiting for it to happen.
Certified Eagle Scout - I know my knots.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

I have a fantasy of girlfriend/wife waiting for me in self bondage when I come back from work. Combining my fetish and bondage, she will be wearing OTK leather boots, dark pantyhose, a leather dress and opera leather gloves, all black. she would tie her legs around ankles and over and under the knees with duct tape, mouth stuffed and tape gagged and ties herself in a chair with hands cuffed behind.
I would enter to that beautiful scene, detach her hands and tape them or tie them with rope, binding the breast too and carry her to the bedroom, adding a scarf blindfold and get more fun :P
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic