Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fantasies

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hi to everyone !
What are your bondage fantasies?
My fantasy is Being kidnapped for ransom , i want to be Spreadeagle Cuffed to a bed in a very cold basement , Blindfolded and gagged and dressed with a Sweatpant a Hoddie and Barefoot , I really want a realistic situation like Ransom calls and i want to be a long time captive !
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

A major fantasy if mine is to tie up someone. Probably at the wrists, knees and ankles and tickle them till they cry. Always was a huge fan of both parties getting pleasure from something.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
damsel_girl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by damsel_girl »

I have both a kidnap fantasy, and I guess a home invasion one, where the bad guy is waiting for me, hiding in my room or a closest, ready to pounce on me, bind and gag me, and take me away somewhere :D
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

My biggest fantasy is a cops and robbers type deal where i kidnap a female cop or two and hold them as ransom until my partner in crime is released from prison.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I don't care about the circumstances/scenario, but having more than one damsel at my mercy has always been my primary fantasy. Don't think it'll ever happen, sadly. Should just count myself fortunate to have one woman (sort of) willing to play.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Anything which keeps me immobile and helpless for a longggggg time.

Kidnapped held for ransom Alice Creed style
Worker at a bank gets,tied to my chair, blindfolded gagged left overnight
Volunteer to be test subject in a psychology experiment and get mummuified so just my nose pokes through.

Send me a scenario see how you score :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Being kidnapped with my wife by a kidnapper who plans to make us into their personal bondage playthings. Not sexual playthings but just being used basically as their personal bondage models.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Getting arrested. Or possibly doing the arresting.
Depends on the mood.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

For me, my big fantasy would be to have a significant other to do the bondage with. All of my other smaller fantasies could easily be done with the significant other. I'm actually kind of surprised no one went with this obvious fantasy/ answer.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Oh wow, what a question. I'm big into roleplays so I have all kinds of fantasy etc.

I guess for me, two big "categories" I like are when someone is tricked into being tied up or they get tied up for an odd reason.

A being tricked example might be that my partner is a babysitter who's gone to the wrong address for her interview. I then capitalise on the mistake and get her tied up and gagged to make sure she can handle those sorts of kids games. And then, well, I have her helpless.

A weird reason example might be that one of us is a tax inspector come to do an audit, but they need to tie the other up while they "look through the books" to make sure they don't attempt to go and hide evidence. Then there's a bit of torture to make sure things are accurate, possibly some rewards if everything is in order.

Not totally standard but there you go!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I had a talk with someone who told me she'd ship herself to me in a crate, so that'd be something i'd fantasize about I suppose. Obviously it would progress further than that, but the prospect of cracking open a crate to reveal a beautiful bound and gagged woman is quite delectable.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Mine mostly are home invasion, robbery, hostage fantasies with guys bound and gagged. Another fantasy is tying up two guys together with their mouths gagged together :D
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

My fantasy is to be tied up and gagged in a basement. Wrists and elbows tied behind my back. Ankles knees and thighs tied and I'd be in a hogtie. My mouth would be stuffed with my captors socks or jock strap and a tight wrap around tape gag going from the very bottom of my chin to the just under my nose to keep me quiet. My captor would have company over. They would have no idea he had a tightly bound and gagged prisoner in his basement. Gagged too tightly to shout for help I'd have to just lay helplessly and listen to everyone up stairs have a good time.
Kik: johnnygmmy
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

I would love to be bound and gagged (maybe blindfolded) with another person (or even better, a group of people) in a fake kidnapping or robbery scenario. We'd be hogtied, or at least have our hands behind our backs and our ankles tied, and gagged with duct tape wrapped around our heads. We'd struggle and work together to get free.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I'm not big on R/P but I have always thought it would be cool to somehow end up tied, securely, to a hard object (chair, pole) with a ball or ring gag and some sort of heating device pointed at me...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

I often think of a classic jogging scenario as one fantasy.

Like running down a trail when no one is around and suddenly an older male captor comes from behind, handgagging me and pulling me closely. After being held still for a bit and shushed down he'd begin to bind me. Gagging me firmly with a stuffed cleave gag, quickly and tightly securing my wrists. Perhaps he could fashion a leash and drag me off, blindfolded even. I also like the idea of being lead with the captor holding me from behind, a hand on my gagged mouth and another on m stomach. Or just carry me over his shoulder.

Than I'd be brought to a van where two female captors would wait to tease me. They'd mess with me on the long ride, binding me in different ways and teasing me. From here it could be brought to somewhere far away and being bound to a bed, and going through various bindings, gags and such.
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

As a litterate Roleplayer A true hard-core bondage fangirl and other twisted things like my furry osession or general gaming adiction I can tell you all I am not into "classic fantasies" and that I am in no way "Kinky" but rather well full "Freaky". Anyone that knows me personally shall know it but anyways since for today I have nothing better to do I shall share a few of my "public" and not to Scandalous or upright messed up fantasy I have to share with you and that is bondage related:

Sold into Slavery:

It's pretty common to many tugs lovers to be kidnapped and restrained as they are sold away into Slavery rather if it's pretend or for real. I myself however would enjoy it "medival" styled and with overly heavy restraints. No rope for this girl or clorophorm. I would be concious trough the whole thing. wrestled Captured stripped bondaged in chains Wooden stocks and leather panel gag ober the lips before getting transported by horse to A slave market with lets say... at least over a hundreds of other slaves in the same predicament... of course I can't go in any more details or it might get to dirty for here lol.
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Vixen[/mention]. Literally one of my wants when I get older/ get my own house and lawn/ fenced backyard or garage is to build my own stocks from scratch so that I can be in a similar predicament. I already have saved a video of how to make the stocks from wood. I just need to have enough money to get a house and the other items I would require to keep this out of prying eyes.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Picture this: I’m a college student. First day got into fraternity. I am abducted in middle of night. My hands and feet are tied. I am blindfolded and gagged. Taken into fraternity house to undergo hazing in order for me to be initiated into the fraternity. Nothing sexual. No alcohol. Tickling, maybe Spankings, and more.
Tie me up and have fun with me
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Oh its varied over the years. When I first discovered TUGs when I was younger I think it was the summer I spent at my Aunt's house. Back then I wanted to be tied up, tried to annoy her into doing it but was to nervous to ask her directly. Shockingly she never got the idea to tie me up :P . But yeah I use to daydream of her tying me up and tickling me; or me getting kidnapped from the house.

As I got older I decided I wanted to do the tying. Imagining mainstream tying and tickling like a renaissance faire, or medieval hotel. Or kidnapping a pretty gal.

If anyone is interested in RPing any of the above let me know ;)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Never thought about it too much as an adult, but as a kid (9-14), I used to dream about tying up, being tied up by, and being tied up with, the kids around my age that I saw in the movies and on TV.

Drawscore
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] Heh! Nice idea! I would totally sponsor it...yeah saddly I am a girl with to much money not enough tallent T^T
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

Mine definitely involves my two best friends; both happen to be female. I just like the idea of being a servant for two attractive women who enjoy teasing and tying me up.

I’m a good cook, butler, listener and even have my own bow tie. I think it’s a fair trade off lol
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Awww... I'd love to have A little bow tie to! They enslaved me to work at this site but they never have given me a tie! >.< | I am joking I love my job here please don't fire me xD ...although A bow would be cool!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic