Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

To be honest though, most of my fantasies are just that. Fantasies.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago To be honest though, most of my fantasies are just that. Fantasies.
Those can sometimes be the most fun, lol!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

[mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] I'd love to read that fantasy of your's in a story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Being kidnapped by two hot guys, who I know but not very well :lol:

Makes it easier for them to overpower, tie, gag and blindfold me :)
mov4ee

Post by mov4ee »

My fantasy is tying and gagging my mom. I'd want her to be in her underwear, her legs tied in a frogtie position, hands and elbows tied behind her, and a ballgag in her mouth that causes her to drool all over herself. A ringgag or bitgag would work too, but a ballgag is preferable.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

And of course I also have a fantasy where it's the other way around and I'm the burglar. Except this time, the woman is a beautiful business attire type. Bossy, stern, confident and knows exactly what she wants, and how she wants it. The kind of woman most girls wish they could grow up to be. She's a natural at walking in high heels (putting the rest of us to shame) and legs to die for. Needless to say, vanilla sex no longer interests this lady.

She lives in a large condo in the city, alone, except for her two cats that she spoils to no end. Her make up is always perfect, just like her hair. Everyone turns around when she passes them in the street, not only the men. Fuck yeah. She even makes straight girls question their sexuality. Too good to be true? Possibly.

I've been watching her for a few weeks now. I know that she comes home late from work on Fridays. That's when I'm going to strike. I have a gun, but I'm not planning on using it. I just want her valuables. I've been planning this for a while now. In, tie her up, get the stuff, and get out. Piece of cake.

It's time. I have my gun pointed at her. We're inside. She's so calm and it's making me nervous. It's like she's mocking me, the way she puts her hands up. She doesn't think I'm serious. Well, just wait until I leave her all tied up. Then we'll see who's gets to mock who.

I walk up to her, and that's when she pounces me. I never expected a woman like her to be so strong, so fast. She must've taken some martial arts classes because she's able to outmanoeuvre me in an instant. I'm sweating profusely - she barely looks exhausted. Wait, where's my gun? Oh. Shit.

She tells me put my hands up. I do as she says. She orders me into her living room and then to strip down to my bra and panties.

She compliments my figure and choice of underwear. I clench my teeth in frustration.

With her free hand she starts peeling down her own panties before stepping out of them. She orders me to come over and pick them up.

Stuff them in your mouth, she says. All the way in. She has me use the duct tape I brought for her on myself instead. I wrap it around my head. It feels tight - I can barely make a sound.

She orders me to use my own rope to bind my ankles. Thoroughly, she warns me, or she will make my bondage even more uncomfortable than it has to be. I have no intention of listening to her and tries to leave some slack between the ropes.

She notices and pushes me onto my stomach and finishes securing my wrists and arms. She takes her time to bind me. An hour passes and she's still working the ropes. I'm hogtied, crotch roped, ankles crossed, all important knots fastened between my shoulderblades. No chance of escape.

She's sipping on a glass of wine. I'm on the coffee table in front of her, lying on the side. She teases my wet crotch with her feet, telling me that I made quite an entrance but should really reconsider this whole burglar career. She thinks it's funny that all the stuff I brought to restrain her has been used to restrain me instead. It's not funny. I'm not laughing.

I curse her through my gag. She laughs and takes another sip of her wine. She informs me that she's taking a few days off to teach me a valuable lesson before letting me go.

And whoops I'm too tired to continue this but yeah that's another one of my many many fantasies, wonder if anyone else ever felt the same?
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago And of course I also have a fantasy where it's the other way around and I'm the burglar. Except this time, the woman is a beautiful business attire type. Bossy, stern, confident and knows exactly what she wants, and how she wants it. The kind of woman most girls wish they could grow up to be. She's a natural at walking in high heels (putting the rest of us to shame) and legs to die for. Needless to say, vanilla sex no longer interests this lady.

She lives in a large condo in the city, alone, except for her two cats that she spoils to no end. Her make up is always perfect, just like her hair. Everyone turns around when she passes them in the street, not only the men. Fuck yeah. She even makes straight girls question their sexuality. Too good to be true? Possibly.

I've been watching her for a few weeks now. I know that she comes home late from work on Fridays. That's when I'm going to strike. I have a gun, but I'm not planning on using it. I just want her valuables. I've been planning this for a while now. In, tie her up, get the stuff, and get out. Piece of cake.

It's time. I have my gun pointed at her. We're inside. She's so calm and it's making me nervous. It's like she's mocking me, the way she puts her hands up. She doesn't think I'm serious. Well, just wait until I leave her all tied up. Then we'll see who's gets to mock who.

I walk up to her, and that's when she pounces me. I never expected a woman like her to be so strong, so fast. She must've taken some martial arts classes because she's able to outmanoeuvre me in an instant. I'm sweating profusely - she barely looks exhausted. Wait, where's my gun? Oh. Shit.

She tells me put my hands up. I do as she says. She orders me into her living room and then to strip down to my bra and panties.

She compliments my figure and choice of underwear. I clench my teeth in frustration.

With her free hand she starts peeling down her own panties before stepping out of them. She orders me to come over and pick them up.

Stuff them in your mouth, she says. All the way in. She has me use the duct tape I brought for her on myself instead. I wrap it around my head. It feels tight - I can barely make a sound.

She orders me to use my own rope to bind my ankles. Thoroughly, she warns me, or she will make my bondage even more uncomfortable than it has to be. I have no intention of listening to her and tries to leave some slack between the ropes.

She notices and pushes me onto my stomach and finishes securing my wrists and arms. She takes her time to bind me. An hour passes and she's still working the ropes. I'm hogtied, crotch roped, ankles crossed, all important knots fastened between my shoulderblades. No chance of escape.

She's sipping on a glass of wine. I'm on the coffee table in front of her, lying on the side. She teases my wet crotch with her feet, telling me that I made quite an entrance but should really reconsider this whole burglar career. She thinks it's funny that all the stuff I brought to restrain her has been used to restrain me instead. It's not funny. I'm not laughing.

I curse her through my gag. She laughs and takes another sip of her wine. She informs me that she's taking a few days off to teach me a valuable lesson before letting me go.

And whoops I'm too tired to continue this but yeah that's another one of my many many fantasies, wonder if anyone else ever felt the same?
That’s an awesome fantasy wow
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

So far as fantasies of mine that I would never actually do in real life, I have a couple of odd ones. I've always loved the idea of binding and gagging a woman, then firing her out of a cannon. Teasing and taunting her as I do it. There's just something oddly dominant about that scenario.

I have another very similar fantasy, but this time the woman is hogtied, and I push her down a steep waterslide.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

My fantasies are rolling or wrapping a woman up tightly in large blankets and mummifying them from shoulders to ankles in rope or tape, then stuffing them in a sleeping bag and cocooning the bag in more tape or ropes
Then gagging them by packing there own worn panties in there mouth, with there eyes bulging out very wide and helpless looking
It's a weird fantasy, very over the top and extreme form of mummification :) lol
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I have a few odd fantasies, one being discovered bound and gagged by my aunt. Another is being tied up by my aunt as a joke then her ordering pizza or any kind of food really and having me bound and gagged next to the door just out of site as she answers it for the delivery, and another being tied up in a hotel bathroom while someone orders room service. While the hotel staff puts my food in my room id be bound and Gagged in the bathroom and they'd have no idea lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]Lady Knotty[/mention]
You have some fabulous fantasies. Your writing is delightful and your characters are quite believable. Got any more?
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago @Lady Knotty
You have some fabulous fantasies. Your writing is delightful and your characters are quite believable. Got any more?
Thank you! And yes, I do. I have lots of them. Too many for my brain to handle sometimes, in fact. But they only really come out on certain occasions. Especially if I haven't had a rope session in a while. :)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

To be grabbed by some masked men who would be much stronger than me to pull me to the floor and keep me pinned down on the floor for a while also hand-gagging me. They would keep me pinned for a while before beginning to tie me up in a typical standard tie-up in a way I would expect to be tied if captured by robbers/burglars etc. As long as they are not violent or armed etc also and only want to tie me up without causing much harm and to keep me out of their way.

Ankles and legs tightly tied together as well as arms and hands behind back a handkerchief tied around my mouth to keep me quiet.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago I have way too many fantasies and none of them will ever come true because they're kinda unrealistic and probably wouldn't actually be very enjoyabe!

One of them involves a tall, muscular, older woman, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. She works out at the same gym as me, watches me a lot. She knows my schedule and follows me home one day without me knowing.

She overpowers me and manages to strip me down as we wrestle on the floor in my apartment. I'm still too tired from my workout session to really give her a good fight, but she outskills me as well. She knows what she's doing. I'm stripped down to my thong and sports bra. I'm cursing at her but her hand quickly moves over my mouth.

She works the ropes fast and has me in an improvised hogtie after a few minutes of struggling. We're both exhausted and sweaty, but she's able to recover while I'm trying desperately to loosen the ropes. I'm pissed. Who the hell does this bitch think she is?

She tells me I'll regret fighting her now when she has me like this. She binds my wrists and ankles, removes the hogtie rope and helps me up. She has me sit down on a chair in the living room before securing me to it. My legs are untied again and then fastened to each of the chair's legs. She doesn't have much rope, but that doesn't matter. She uses anything she can find. It works. I can't move, and no matter how much I struggle nothing comes undone.

Once I'm secured she takes a moment to rest. She's tired. I'm furious. She laughs at me. Here I am in my underwear and she's still dressed. She tells me I made it way too easy for her, that I'm the easiest person she's ever robbed. She's never had such an easy job tying someone up. Before I can fire back, she takes the thong from my gym bag and shoves it deep into my mouth, securing it with one of my gym socks and a few pieces of rope, whatever she has left. It's improvised.

She begins to empty my apartment, taking anything I have of value and putting it in a pile in front of me. I watch angrily as she taunts me, kisses my forehead and gagged lips. I want to kick her ass so badly but I'm so tightly tied up. She's in my room, laughing. I'm wondering what she's laughing at.

She comes out with one of my wands, saying she has a gift for me. I shake my head. No way, not by her.

She secures the wand on the chair between my spread legs. There's nothing I can do. She moves it closer until I feel the tip against my underwear.

I'm already starting to feel excited. But she doesn't turn it on and instead goes back to robbing me.

I grunt and moan. I almost feel like begging her to turn it on. She taunts me, makes fun of me. Kisses me. I'm even more excited it now. I just want her to turn it on. But she won't.

She sits down on my lap, straddling me. She kisses me all over. I hate how I want to kiss her back. But I can't. My mouth is gagged and she knows that.

She asks if I want to kiss her. I shake my head slowly, defeated and blushing. She helps my spit out my soiled underwear. We kiss. I get more excited. She whispers in my ear asking if I want her to turn it on.

As I'm about to say yes, she shoves another pair of underwear into my mouth, her own. She smiles at me, secures the panties and then goes back to robbing me.

I almost growl through my gag now. I'm bending over trying to turn it on with my nose or anything that can reach it, but I'm too thoroughly bound to have a chance.

Once she finishes robbing me, she comes out to me again. She tells me about how it was nice of me to make it so easy for her, and that I had a lot of nice things she took. She says she wants to do this again sometime and asks me if I agree. I shake my head but she already knows what my real answer is.

I nod my head at the wand between my legs. She laughs and blindfolds me before leaving through the front door.

Few hours later I've managed to untie myself and I find a note on the floor in front of me.

It's her adress, a date and instructions for me what I'm going to wear.

I get angry at first when I see that I don't have a skin tight dress like the one she requested and wonders if she really expects me to buy one. The nerve. She was the one who robbed me, after all.

Then I realize. Of course I'm getting that fucking dress. Who am I kidding? :p
What a wonderful story
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

BindPam wrote: 5 years ago Being kidnapped by two hot guys, who I know but not very well :lol:

Makes it easier for them to overpower, tie, gag and blindfold me :)
This sounds like a lot of fun :3
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago Hmmm...my biggest fantasy...well that would be getting kidnapped by a older woman (35-55) who decides to keep me for lots of fun ^-^
This is pretty much my biggest fantasy too more or less haha. I love the idea of just being someones prisoner ;x
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Continuation:

She mocks me about my damp underwear, saying if I just wanted to enjoy being tied up I didn't have to go through all the trouble of trying to rob her.

I mumble various obscenities behind the many layers of duct tape over my mouth. I want to inform her that I'm not enjoying this one bit, but know too well that my body is telling a completely different story. If it wasn't for that frustratingly wonderful rope between my legs, I might have had a real shot at getting out of the ropes.

It is evident to me that this woman knows what she's doing. The rope that goes straight under my crotch has a carefully placed knot that rubs against my clit whenever I move around too much, as it's connected to my wrist bindings. The sensation is enough to keep me from focusing on untying the knots and instead twerking my bum up and down to further stimulate myself. And she fucking knows this, the bitch.

That's the problem. SHE is watching me. The. Entire. Time. The moment I begin to rub my lower regions against the coffee table, she pokes me with her toe, pulling on the crotch rope.

I try to ignore her and keep going, but she just laughs at my inability to get myself off and asks if I'm in need of help. I ignore her once again.

She laughs again and sighs, saying that it's so typical of young people to always go straight for the goal, but we miss the bigger picture that way. She explains that she was once like that herself. She thought she knew what an orgasm was like, until that day someone showed her what it really was.

She cuts off my crotch rope just before I'm about to cum. I groan, loudly. I think she gets the message.

She cuts off my sports bra and pulls it out from the ropes before tossing it on the floor. She orders me to roll over to my side. I realize I don't have much of a choice. I try but I keep falling back onto my stomach. She's hogtied me for Christ's sake, what the hell does she expect me to do.

She helps me this time. She says that we better get rid of my underwear too. I try to shake my head but they're already gone.

She's fully clothed. I'm completely naked and exposed. She grabs one of my breasts and begins to caress my nipple. I make a squeaking sound behind my gag. I'm sensitive. She notices and smiles.

She asks me how badly I want her right now. I just shake my entire body in response. She laughs her soft, feminine laugh once again and kisses my taped lips. I desperately try to return her kiss. She notices and kisses me again.

Her other free hand travels down. It's getting hotter, more difficult to breathe, but it feels so good. I moan. Again and again, louder each time.

And then... I stop and she whispers in my ear,

"That's one."
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Oh my. And how many do you suppose she has in mind for you? I wonder if you really want her to let you go and if she does, will you leave? Or ask to stay for more?

Thank you [mention]Lady Knotty[/mention] for your exceptional contributions to this thread.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Oh my. And how many do you suppose she has in mind for you? I wonder if you really want her to let you go and if she does, will you leave? Or ask to stay for more?

Thank you @Lady Knotty for your exceptional contributions to this thread.
Hehe, I imagine this being the beginning of a rather... one sided relationship.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

My biggest fantasy is being trapped in a big house in a rural landscape by a group of friends younger than me. That between all they tickle me in my half-naked body (I would only wear shorts or underwear) and that they kept me tied a weekend or a full week (if possible, even more). In short, I was his only focus of attention and the only prisoner tied, and they would do whatever they wanted with me.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

TomYi wrote: 5 years ago So far as fantasies of mine that I would never actually do in real life, I have a couple of odd ones. I've always loved the idea of binding and gagging a woman, then firing her out of a cannon. Teasing and taunting her as I do it. There's just something oddly dominant about that scenario.

I have another very similar fantasy, but this time the woman is hogtied, and I push her down a steep waterslide.
Don't know about the cannon but being pushed down a waterslide hogtied sounds awesome. Just so long as someone is there to keep my head above water in the end.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Less a full fantasy, just a dream I had that I enjoy remembering.
My girlfriend at the time and I were on a strange new game show. It involved a bunch of couples in the woods, playing a kidnapping game. First up were the guys, each of whom would be bound and taken to secret locations. My captor happened to be my girlfriend's brother, with some other guys helping to make sure I didn't escape, and to hold her in place. He bound my hands tightly behind me with wrope, tied my ankles, then blindfolded and gagged me while my girlfriend wasn't allowed to interfere. Then I was thrown over his shoulder and carried off into the woods, with my girlfriend having to stay behind for a set time due to the rules of the game.
Eventually I was carried to a building in the woods, where I was untied, forced face down onto a table then hogtied with cuffs and chains instead of rope. My blindfold was removed so I could see a TV in the room, showing me what the TV crew were filming of my girlfriend's progress as she tried to find clues, avoid traps and come rescue me. To start her mission off, however, her brother sent a video of me as his hostage, showing her my tightly hogtied helpless form, as he made a note to take off my shoes and socks too. If she didn't rescue me in good time, I was to be tickle tortured by her brother for the entire rest of the time it took her to find me. An especially good threat because she knew from experience how mean a tickler her brother is, regularly finding herself his tickle toy. Then he left me alone to watch my girlfriend's progress, and also occasionally see how the other girls were doing at finding their partners.
I was eventually rescued, of course, not having to endure much tickling either.
The dream ended there, but the next half of the competition was going to be the opposite way round, with my girlfriend being held hostage and me out to rescue her. Might type out my fantasy for that part too...
And no, I don't remember what the prize was going to be.
kiupp9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kiupp9 »

My fantasy is simple. To be in a REAL bondage session. I never been properly bound and gagged before (only hands tied but that's it), I have been fantasizing this situation and hope this comes true in the near future. My country is too conservative for such topics and I feel embarrassed to speak out my support in BDSM. Although there are underground BDSM parties around Singapore, the people who participates are mostly weird old men (not my thing I guess, since the age difference is HUGE.)
Deleted User 2628

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for posting, [mention]sneakered[/mention]. Another excellent fantasy. This thread is turning into one of the best things going on around here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic