Tie Ups/Bondage in computer/vvideo games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tie Ups/Bondage in computer/vvideo games

Post by JennyTied »

I'll start. Tanya Adams in Red Alert 1. Hands tied behind her back feet tied to chair about to be tortured.

Lynne Litteer.
I help write DiD stories on https://croonforddetectives.wordpress.com/ .
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

In King's Quest V, the Minotaur captures a girl and there's briefly a ti up scene if I recall.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Batman: The Enemy Within

Catwoman is bound and cleave gagged.

Also in Batman: Arkham City

Harley Quinn is duct taped to a pole, gagged with a strip of tape. You get the choice to ungag her and she gives a side mission, but you also get the really, really interesting decision to regag her afterwards (which I for one, find very pleasant to listen to Tara Strong do her best mmmphs).
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

“Grabbed by the Ghoulies” was an old videogame that was built around the premise of the protagonist’s girlfriend getting kidnapped by supernatural creatures & kept tied & gagged in a haunted mansion.

The actual game mechanics involved the blonde character traversing from room-to-room, slugging it out with monsters using an assortment of objects & furniture they pick up randomly (lotta fun).

But periodically, you would come across other hostages tied up throughout the estate; indicating that the villain of the game had been doing this sort of thing for a while now.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Mario, Luigi and most of the Toads gets tied up (but not gagged) in the opening of Super Princess Peach.

There is a lot of simple hand behind back ties of multiple NPCs who you have to rescue in Elder Scrolls Online. Although no gags or leg ties. Just sitting down in camps with their hands tied behind their backs.

One Game Over scene in Conker's Bad Fur Day has Conker tied up and gagged while being used as a table leg for a broken table.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Very cool keep it up.

Alone in the Dark 2. Carnby (M) gets chained up by a witch.
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 are the best examples of this, you can lasso any NPC, tie them up, carry them, take them on your horse, all while they struggle and yell for help.

Fallout 4 lets you build pillories in settlements to put any NPC in as well.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

GTA IV has Gracie Ancelotti tied to a chair and cleave gagged.

GTA V has Patricia Madrazo bound and gagged by Trevor.

Probably more in the GTA series, but that's what I can remember.

Saints Row the Third has Safeword, a BDSM club. Many people bound and gagged in the mission where you save Zimos
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Fire Emblem has a couple of tie up scenes, most notably archer boy Gordin from Shadow Dragon.

Zelda also has Tetra and the pirates tie up and gag a rude shopkeeper.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

nm101 wrote: 21 hours ago Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 are the best examples of this, you can lasso any NPC, tie them up, carry them, take them on your horse, all while they struggle and yell for help.
Such a shame that there’s an entire mechanic built around lassoing & hogtying; but no way to gag NPC’s with a bandana.

Red Dead Redemption 2 even had cutscenes where secondary characters got gagged; but not in-game.

Ah, well…still a fun time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic