Self bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage

Post by jte75 »

Hi all! Recently I have become bored with doing the same self bondage. I'm looking for new methods or someone to tell me how to!
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Self bondage will never be as good as letting someone else tie you up but I started to tie body harnesses when I got bored.

Here is an example of the one I used a lot when I was younger:
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

where did you get this picture
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Barefoot99 wrote: 4 years ago where did you get this picture
Found it on Google, it was posted somewhere on Pinterest.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Do you have a closet bar that's sturdy?

Are you OK with a wedgie or crotchrope?

If so I have a predicament but I definitely would advise scissors/knife in reachable range because you really don't want to get yourself stuck in this.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

Looking for instructions for self bondage. Or self bondage tips that I can use. Just looking for new ways to have fun. DM me!
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

I'm looking for self-bondage tips, myself. Specifically trying to find ways to make secure knots on my own. The stuff I found on the web so far are kinda convoluted.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Found this video on Youtube that shows a great way to tie your hands. I've used this technique long before the video was ever uploaded. Just apply everything else and then just slip into it. This is how I get myself chair tied without any cinching or worrying that I'll get stuck.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

Thanks! Any more?
captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Found this video on Youtube that shows a great way to tie your hands. I've used this technique long before the video was ever uploaded. Just apply everything else and then just slip into it. This is how I get myself chair tied without any cinching or worrying that I'll get stuck.

jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

DM me
illest wrote: 4 years ago Do you have a closet bar that's sturdy?

Are you OK with a wedgie or crotchrope?

If so I have a predicament but I definitely would advise scissors/knife in reachable range because you really don't want to get yourself stuck in this.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Well, let me give you a breakdown of how I do self bondage. Let's say for this example, I'm going going to be tied to a chair.

First, I start by tying my ankles and legs together. I reccomend checking google and youtube as there are plenty of tutorials on how to properly rig ankle and leg binding like you see bondage sites do.

Next, I'll tie some rope around my body and the chair. This should be fairly tight, because if it is too loose, it will slide down too easy. Also before you tie rope around your body, make sure you have your wrist binding and whatever material you are using to gag yourself with sitting in your lap. Otherwise, you won't be able to reach them without untying your body bindings.

After that it is time to apply the gag. Honestly, I don't need to go into great details on applying a gag. I usually just stuff my mouth and apply an otm gag. Make it nice and tight.

Finally, it's time for my wrist bindings. Just use the same technique that is shown in the video I posted. You'll want to tie the wrist binding before doing anything else, making it loose enough to slip in and out of but tight enough that it feels like someone has tied you up (well, as close as you can get with self bondage.) Just put it on one of your wrists, put both arms back, and slip your hands in.

With this method, I can get out whenever I want and don't have to worry about my wrist bindings cinching up or having scissors nearby to cut myself out. Your wrist bindings should be the only thing that you can slip out of. Your other bindings and your gag should be nice and tight, requiring you to actually untie them when you want out.

Hope this helps! Again, there is a ton of information on self bondage online.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I tend to just tie my body up in whatever I am feeling like at the time and then I just use handcuffs for my wrists so that I know I can get out eventually. I have a 4-inch long handcuff key that I use instead of normal handcuff keys, and after I have double-locked the cuffs I tend to just throw the key somewhere in my bedroom to find later. I don't think I have anywhere in the room where the key will get stuck, but just in case I have an extra 4-inch long key, as long as all the other normal-sized handcuffed keys.

Also since you had two topics that were essentially the same they were merged so that the section stays organized and you just need to go to 1 topic to find replies.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic