What are YOUR favorite male bondage scenes from movies/TV? ( M/M )

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago I think I've read before, maybe even on here or the old site that the actor was furious about the amount of tape they used and how they mummified his head
Not far, but actually the lawsuit was regarding the amount of time he was left mummified.
Too bad we never got an insider's look on the details regarding that.

[mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Mummyman[/mention]
And to clear up some misconseptions you guys seem to have about the movie, the tape was wrapped over the bridge of his nose, not over his nostrils. This was not an execution.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago I think I've read before, maybe even on here or the old site that the actor was furious about the amount of tape they used and how they mummified his head
Not far, but actually the lawsuit was regarding the amount of time he was left mummified.
Too bad we never got an insider's look on the details regarding that.

@Pup @Mummyman
And to clear up some misconseptions you guys seem to have about the movie, the tape was wrapped over the bridge of his nose, NOT over his nostrils. This was not an execution scene. Merely a prisoner transport.
Yeah that much is obvious, but looking at the scene it does look as if the tape goes fully over and would need to be cut away pretty quickly after. Funny how later in the film his nose is left entirely clear. xD
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Just watched the Bagdadi Maroun scene. Damn! That‘s a really hot and awesome scene there. For a movie, that‘s pretty much the strictest/most realistic gagging and tying up scene I saw so far.

Not like those „on strip of duct tape over mouth“ gagging scenes I dislike so much...

Great other vids! Many of those that came to my mind as well when I read the topic.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Aladdin - disney prince bound, gagged, and tossed into the sea by jafar's goons.

Disturbia - Lebouf gets le gag, and for the bonus, carrie ann moss gets the duct tape treatment ten minutes later.

Election II - man gets bound, gagged, and put into a sack before being hauled away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5hiEo ... 8&index=64

Isabel y Fernando (show) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z9Krfckn0A - two acquaintances, one man, one woman get tied up face-to-face in their' underwear by two goons.

Naked Gun 2 1/2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D19nGdtF-Xk
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Handsome Scoundrel,

That CID scene with Isabel and Fernando is reminiscent of Alan Arkin and Tessie O'Shea in "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" from 1966. That featured a comedic bondage scene.

Although not in their underwear the two are tied and gagged together face-to-face. The manage to hop outside and try to get down the stairs but they slip and fall to the bottom.

Don't try this at home.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Nice Topic...
I have few must watch films-

1.All tied up(1993)- Linda's boyfriend Brian loves checking out other women, so her best friends Kim and Sharon convince her that the three of them kidnap him and torture him until he learns his lesson.

2.knock knock (2015)

3.Happy Birthday (2016)
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

truly_trussed wrote: 5 years ago Handsome Scoundrel,

That CID scene with Isabel and Fernando is reminiscent of Alan Arkin and Tessie O'Shea in "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" from 1966. That featured a comedic bondage scene.

Although not in their underwear the two are tied and gagged together face-to-face. The manage to hop outside and try to get down the stairs but they slip and fall to the bottom.

Don't try this at home.
Hi there truly, i'm glad you mentioned "the russians are coming." Very good film overall. There is also a "bonus" scene where an elderly woman is tied up, gagged with layered scarves, and hung up on the wall. Her hard-of-hearing husband spends several minutes looking for her while she grunts away.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I got some bad news for those having said Aladdin. Apparently the live action movie is going to remove the gag, at least if the trailer is anything to go by.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Its really brief, but I love when Imhotep gets mummified alive in the 1999 Mummy. I want to be wrapped up like that, and locked in a sarcophagus.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was a boy, I liked anything that had another boy, at or near my own age, tied up (and preferably gagged). When I was 10-11, I used to think how cool it would be, if I was like Pee Wee or Packy, and had an older friend like Joey (Fury), and shared adventures with him. Especially adventures where we got tied and gagged by the bad guys.

Drawscore
pupben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupben »

cool topic.
for me Batman The Dark Knight , When the Smoke Clears and Bagdadi Maroun are the best one here.
but i have some recommendation like

The Stepfather - When Jon Tenney gagged and tied to escape of breath control bag (not a lot of people a cup of tea but some people are)

Czas surferów - Bartosz Obuchowicz have been gagged and force to take chloroform by mafia ( I think)

Con Air - a bunch of prisoner force to tape gagged

and my favors of all time
Uninhabited - i think Henry James take a lot of scene that final the rag gagged have contained a lot of saliva in his white rag gagged.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic