Impersonating A TUG Story Character - WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Post polls here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@ socjuc I would love to be alex . He has all the fun sniffing sweaty socks lick feet .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Tagging you so that you see [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]'s post up above ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Of course Steven from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s masterpiece Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag

I always imagine myself in Steven's place and that's why I hate Jeremy so much because I want all the hot doms to myself :lol:

Getting to serve a growing list of gorgeous jocks, while being subjected to their stinky socks, shoes, feet, underwear, and farts? Steven is living the life.

Would also love to be the narrator in [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s the annual event. I love Uncle Kev, Doug, the hot cops and would love to be at their mercy. What a great summer it would be to be Uncle Kev's bound captive. I hope we get to hear about this summer sometime ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @socjuc
Tagging you so that you see @Msueta@2's post up above ;)

Aww thanks! [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] as I look down and kick the ground :D

Too kind also [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] merci for the shoutout
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I think I’d choose Jason from the Duct Tape Chronicles 🙂 he gets owned with his friend’s brother socks and sneakers, and he’s stuck for hours in that tight mummy. I really like the combo, so I’d take his place any time ^^
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE DUCT TAPE CHRONICLES: NO ESCAPE

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] Ooh, nice choice!
From what he tells me, I think that may also be one of [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]'s first choices.

We may have to audition you both, just to see who plays the part better.
Whaddya say, boys? 8-)

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago THE DUCT TAPE CHRONICLES: NO ESCAPE

@Whitestorm Ooh, nice choice!
From what he tells me, I think that may also be one of @The WinterShuffle's first choices.

We may have to audition you both, just to see who plays the part better.
Whaddya say, boys? 8-)
I’m always up for some bondage competition lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago
I don't think this'll be much of a bondage competition, kiddo.
I think this'll be a competition of who can survive Kyle's size 14 shoes the longest! ;)

Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago
I don't think this'll be much of a bondage competition, kiddo.
I think this'll be a competition of who can survive Kyle's size 14 shoes the longest! ;)
Shoes come in pairs, so do socks, so what about two mummified boys ? Twice the fun :mrgreen:
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] I really like the way you’re thinking right now!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention]
Two cute mummy-boi prisoners?
That sounds like a fair plan 8-)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Thanks for pulling this thread back to recent Sir BFreak :D
Hmmm... so many great characters here but I'd have to choose Kyle from Unscheduled Practice. Love the idea of being kidnapped from locker room and left in a peril less situation in a dingy location only to encounter my best friend and teammate (and love interest?) has been taken too... forced to watch his peril as he's almost forced to satisfy me...but using my wits to counter the Janitor and get him on my side to flip the "deal". I think Jared is likely more of my stature but his treatment is a bit more intense than Kyle's.

Unfortunately, the author has been deleted but link to story below:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2491
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Just to venture a SWAG, I would say that most authors identify with one or more of their own characters.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]george_bound[/mention]
Hey boi. Glad to see a mention of Boygagged's epic tale.
It's unfortunate that he decided to leave us.

I have no eyesight problems, but strangely enough, I do like the large font he used.
I glanced at it earlier, but only remember the earlier scenes of the story.

Keeping in mind that you'd wanna be Kyle, I think I'm gonna go ahead and re-read that one tonight ;)

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, FOLKS!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

GoBucks wrote: 3 years ago Would also love to be the narrator in @squirrel's the annual event. I love Uncle Kev, Doug, the hot cops and would love to be at their mercy. What a great summer it would be to be Uncle Kev's bound captive. I hope we get to hear about this summer sometime ;)
I too would absolutely love to be in [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s Annual Event.
Though if I was, I'd wanna play as Uncle Kevin or Officer Doug.

WEEKEND WITH SONS is another tale I'd love to partake in.
Officer Doug is real lucky to have rope bunny son like Shawn 8-)
I'm sure my boi [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] would love to play the blond kid's role in there ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think I'd also like to take the place of Ryan the thief from [mention]cj2125[/mention]'s "A Job Well Done" and "Officer Scott" stories! Getting to tie up hot guys and be as cool as he is would be awesome.

Matt from [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s "Household" would be great, too, because tying up a hot butler like Oscar and forming a sweet relationship with him is a dream come true.

Also, I know I already said it'd be great to be Zack from [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s "Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag," but I gotta say it again since I went back for a reread, and all the devious ropin', ticklin', and teasin' he does is right up my alley!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

It would be a dream come true to be Steven from bound and gagged. I’d also love to take the places of the narrators from the boy and the beast and the camping trip.
Harlequinn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn22 »

I’d also be in my element if I was the narrator in more than I bargained for!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Your fans are growing impatient, mate!
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Obviously Steven from B&G by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I’m also going to say Bobby from [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] tale ‘A stepbrother’s sub’
Both have a scrawny sub forced to smell and chew on socks

I would love the be Peter from [mention]Volobond[/mention] Neighborly bondage. The Dom/sub relationship developing in that story is such a fantasy of mine.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

There's so many! But if I had to choose:

Steven in "Bound and Gagged In A Sleeping Bag" and the sock sniffer from "The Locker Room Thief" by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - Despite all he's gone through, a part of me really wants to be in Steven's places since he's met so many hot doms and sexy feet. And being caught and punished by jocks is a long-time fantasy.

David from "David and the Dawg Pack" by a deleted user - Being hazed by teammates, only some or all of them to discover that I was enjoying every second is another fantasy of mine.

Ollie from "Ollie Gets Caught" and "Games Night Gone Awry" by [mention]Michael-colin[/mention] - I mean who wouldn't want to be Ollie?! The fact that he never really learned his lesson the first time makes me really identify with him. I wished I had this experience when I was in college.

Jack from "Jack's Changing Friendship" by [mention]Socksbound[/mention] - Again, who wouldn't want in his place?! Seeing his friendship change reminds me so much of my dreams back in middle and high school. And in college, I had a close friend who was such a natural dom, and Jack lets me live that life vicariously.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I hope you boyz realise that choosing to audition for Steven's role also means being owned and bedded by none other than Nick himself.

Some of your fellow readers ([mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] to name one) chose to switch with Jeremy...most likely feeling that falling in Zack's protective lap was worth the price of being brutalized by Brad for a period of six months.

I'm glad to see you boyz find Steven's position enviable even though you both have your reservations about Nick.

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound @gaggedfeety I hope you boyz realise that choosing to audition for Steven's role also means being owned and bedded by none other than Nick himself.

Some of your fellow readers (@OrdinaryWorld to name one) chose to switch with Jeremy...most likely feeling that falling in Zack's protective lap was worth the price of being brutalized by Brad for a period of six months.

I'm glad to see you boyz find Steven's position enviable even though you both have your reservations about Nick.
Oh I definitely realize it, it's why I'm so torn!!! I really do see a lot of myself in Steven, and seeing all of this play out is truly fascinating!!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Socksbound @gaggedfeety I hope you boyz realise that choosing to audition for Steven's role also means being owned and bedded by none other than Nick himself.

Some of your fellow readers (@OrdinaryWorld to name one) chose to switch with Jeremy...most likely feeling that falling in Zack's protective lap was worth the price of being brutalized by Brad for a period of six months.

Oh I definitely realize it, it's why I'm so torn!!! I really do see a lot of myself in Steven, and seeing all of this play out is truly fascinating!!
I’m happy with my decision and am fully aware of the ramifications 8-)
Just like [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] I have some reservations about Nick, and what he has done to Steven but I don’t think any amount of time with Brad is worth picking Jeremy. It’s one thing to be subject to the stuff Steven receives but a totally different thing to Jeremy. He will have lasting mental scars no matter how good Zach treats him.
Even with Nicks faults the way he is described by Steven, why would I not want to submit to his ministrations. ;)
I really identify with Steven in so many ways and is a natural choice as I can fully see myself in his position and feeling the same way he does. I don’t think I’ve ever been so connected to a character from a story so well ever. I like Steven find my prejudice hindering my thoughts on other characters actions. I’m easily able to make everything Brad or Phil do as pure evil, but forgive Josh or not even see what he does as bad because of my infatuation with him.
Hope this better explains why I chose Steven sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I would love to be Lindsay from My Real Life Kidnapping. I would love to wear the outfit she is wearing and of course be in full makeup like her.

There would be a few changes though. First one being that it's all consensual, no hogtie, and no knotted cleave gag (unknotted would be ok).

I do like the idea of her captors putting her on a regiment and taking good care of her. She even at one point relaxes and is even content in being a hostage. I know if I was in a consensual situation and was taken good care of, I would be one happy and most importantly, one very cooperative hostage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic