TUGs related dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]Nexus[/mention] , it would seem we guys all strangely lack imagination when it comes to TUGs dreams, so to speak... Must be the reason for such sites.
We still miss the female view, maybe they dream of different things...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

In high school I had a couple of dreams about me and one of my teammates getting kidnapped prior to a big baseball game. Another dream with the two of us as “Hardy Boy” type detectives and getting captured and bound. Haven’t had any of those in a long time.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

I've had this one today:

I was inside of an apartment building of sorts which had a public room. A group of about ten boys assembled, and I watched them out of boredom. As time spent they eventually tied up one of them, it was an expert work. His legs were tied crossed, hands back, and his neck to his legs. I thought to myself, "Are they really doing this...? For that reason...? They must be. I might've found not a single person to play with but a whole group!"
I got unreasonably anxious and I couldn't approach them to ask. I continued to watch them, until they left into one of the apartments - the person has been untied. I was wondering what to do, and I ended up finding myself knocking on their door. Soon I was inside, they asking me what I want. I couldn't figure out how I can phrase my request properly, and I started to panic seriously. Nonsense thoughts came to me, for example what if I hallucinated the events in the public room. I could feel them getting annoyed by my bickering, which added to my panic further, and I just couldn't stand it anymore, and woke up.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^^^ A quite elaborated one. Full of inability to relate to others... I like it. Thanks.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years agoThanks.
My pleasure. :)

I keep hijacking this thread, but today I had three! Three dreams after each other, all TUG related, and most importantly remembered! In no particular order:

1)
I was walking with a friend of mine (no idea who that was, but my mind recorded it as a friend) in a shopping mall. It was quite like sightseeing, as we were not looking for anything. At a corner there was a bench. The place was quite like an internal alley, with no-one inside. Well, except for one boy. I immediately recognized what he was wearing and we walked up to him. I almost never talked, but my friend were making comments the whole time - he just couldn't keep his mouth shut -, but I remember none of what he was talking about.
The guy sitting on the bench had a leather gag and a leather blindfold (I did not knew who he was, but I knew his face regardless). I poked him, and questioned the situation. He - of course - couldn't answer, just quietly and defeated mphed into his gag. I touched his head and spun it to its side, so I can examine the back. It made me realize why he wouldn't take it off - he wore no other restrains, his hands were free -, both were secured with padlocks. I came to the conclusion that he was waiting for the person with the keys, and that he didn't care much, as he didn't make any attempts to properly hide what was going on.
I felt that my friend was ready to burst into laughter at any moment.

2) This was weird, very long, with a lot of different scenes, and a continuous story, but I am going to present the TUG related part only here.
A world, where humans are hunted and mostly scarce by now due to that, another race reigns: the orcs. (Don't look at me, told you it was weird.) To clarify these orcs were basically completely human like, but with little, grey horns and a bit greener skin.
For reasons I don't remember, a human wanted to enter an orc fortress which was built in a swamp. This human was dressed like an average real world teenager. He was sailing on a raft and reached the wall of the fortress without problems. He sailed around, hoping to find an entrance. He saw one, but inside were many male orcs looking alike humans in their twenties bathing in the water there, thus he kept sailing along the wall. There was another, and a great amount of traffic of orc rafts were utilizing it. A guard standing next to the gate noticed him. The same moment a big wave came, which brought his raft backwards, and it went straight into the other place, where orcs were bathing.
The orcs were dumb, thus they had trouble identifying humans apart from themselves, but they knew that something was fishy. They jumped at the human, and the next he knew he was in quite a predicament.
His clothes were removed save for his boxers and sneakers (No, I did not understand it either). He was placed on a floor which was elevated enough to be out of the water. His hands were put in heavy metal cuffs, attached to the floor. Then, his legs were put in similar cuffs too, but this time they were attached after the segment of the floor (thus bending his knees ninety degrees) to the bottom of the water, drenching his shoes. He's been there for a few hours.

3)
I was at the railway station past-midnight. My train was about to come and leave almost immediately in 5 minutes. There was no-one else around, and the last shop just closed its shutters. I was waiting patiently, but got bored an decided to take a look around to spend the time. Two narrow hallways opened up at each side of the old, symmetrical building, leading through numerous shops. They were both improperly lit.
As I reached the end of the hallway, there was a turn, where it continued for a few meters. At the end of it was a chair: a boy was sitting on it, forcibly, tied to it tightly, a ball gag in his mouth. He must've had a lot of saliva, he was drooling quite a lot. He saw me, and after a few moments of struggling he removed the ropes from his hands, and took off the ball gag. I knew that if I stick around any longer I would miss my train, and the next one was due in three hours, and that was not in my favor.
Yet, before he could say anything to me, I talked: I asked him to tie me. He was surprised, but after a shrug agreed to it right away. He led me in to an abandoned shop right next to us. There was a lot of trash thrown around, gratifies on the walls... The room must've been unused for years by now. He told me to lay on a table at the middle of the room, and I did so. He tied my limbs to the separate legs of the table. It was a very large table, since this way none of my limbs were bent, and I am not a small person.
He put the ball gag into my mouth.
What happened afterwards was not part of the dream, but I remember the sun rising outside of the window with me still on the table.
Last edited by Meac 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Meac[/mention]
Can't see the attachments, but would really love to .
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Removed the spoiler tags.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Three in a row, and all very narrative it would seem. That rafts moment is quite funny :lol:
Orcs must come from watching too much Fantasy, but they make good beasty manly figures. Are you impressed by other boys when you go at the pool ? :D
Corridors and lots of rooms or identical, undefined spaces. Doors you open, an inner kid showing you the way...
Empty, neglected utilitarian spaces like warehouses and back-office spaces are obvious representations of a part of our body with the same attributes, if you ask me but I know these views are touchy.
But then, appart from the orcs thing which is all about feeling vulnerable and insecure among males seen as a group (there's that also in your first dream ), there's a common spatial scenario: beginning in wide, public and populated rooms and ending in smaller, darker rooms at the end of a transitional journey. And face to face interraction.

Haven't mentioned the shackles and ballgag, but these are very first degree.

A fun, untertaining read. Feel free to tell what you see in that.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Orcs must come from watching too much Fantasy, but they make good beasty manly figures. Are you impressed by other boys when you go at the pool?
I don't like medieval fantasy, and as I said they were very human other than the skin color and the horns. They were not beefy, in fact most of them were quite thin. It might've been a mistake to call them orcs here, but my mind identified them as such. To raise my confusion further I feel indifferent about your last question. I also hate when my clothes get wet, seriously, don't ever get water on clothes I wear, that pretty much instantly makes you a serious enemy of mine.
LK3869 wrote: 6 years agoEmpty, neglected utilitarian spaces like warehouses and back-office spaces are obvious representations of a part of our body with the same attributes, if you ask me but I know these views are touchy.
I would like to disagree, but I seriously have no idea. :roll:
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago But then, apart from the orcs thing which is all about feeling vulnerable and insecure among males seen as a group (there's that also in your first dream ), there's a common spatial scenario: beginning in wide, public and populated rooms and ending in smaller, darker rooms at the end of a transitional journey. And face to face interaction.
You are right about that, didn't notice it. I didn't give it much thought, I just wanted to write them out. I didn't have time after I woke up, so I had to keep them in all day, and it just felt wonderful to talk about it. Thank you for making those observations, I will think about them.
It seems the ork one is rather different from all of them in many aspects. The greatest difference is that it's not a whole dream unlike the others, it had a lot more happening before (but nothing after). That and I was also not present. I was an observer, the cameraman. Seeing things from a third person perspective is common, but me being absent in scenes is not. I can't think of a single occurrence. This might've something to do that in the end there was a group in the situation, and not only a pair.
(In the shopping mall one my friend was also me. I didn't want to confuse things further, but me being present with two bodies is also common - one I relate with, and one whose actions I cannot control or predict.)

EDIT:
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Haven't mentioned the shackles and ballgag, but these are very first degree.
What can be said? I desperately need a partner, and my subconscious agrees on that.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Meac[/mention] Agree with the observations you made, that being involved in action or not is indeed important.
Never had dreams where I was just "hovering" over the action, I'm always included in it but interraction with others are really minimal, which isn't better.
If you feel like talking some more, PM me. Saying things to someone else always helps and I don't mind listening, I even like it.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Thank you, I will live with the offer in the close future!
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

The only dreams I have had was always involving gags. Some boys, guys, men bound and gagged and I wake up with a hard-on :D. That happened in my childhood. It happens now and then though.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rose »

i had a dream that i got arrested as a part of a fake prisoner game - i was bound by handcuffs but as they’re my least favourite form of restraint it wasn’t the best.

but then i had a dream that this guy was tying me up with duct tape - WAY more exciting. my hands were bound together behind my back, my legs tied together at the knees and my feet were also bound. i was lying on the floor and he looked quite proud of his work. then he asked if i was going to pay him for tying me up and i was like sure and then he said it was £100. i started telling him that i couldn’t afford that right now and offered to pay him in instalments. he laughed at this and said “oh, i’m sure you will,” sarcastically. i tried to explain to him that i would but then he shoved a sock in my mouth and taped my mouth shut securely. i tried to call out but he just walked out the room, locking the door behind him. it’s definitely the most exciting dream i’ve had.
RobbyCalico
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobbyCalico »

Almost in every dream where I'm about to be tied up, I either wake up or the person doing the tying takes their sweet time and the dream changes :(
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

I remember that a few weeks ago I dreamed that in my basement (although I do not really have a basement) I had four boys who were captives. They were standing with their hands tied over their heads, dressed only in boxers. I remember that one of them was my best friend and another one was white and blond, of the other two I do not remember. I remember tickling them, but then I left there for something related to a volcanic eruption. Upon returning I discovered that they were hungry and was about to feed them. Unfortunately, the dream was cut abruptly and out of nowhere a dream began about Captain Marvel (I know, how weird, haha).
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I had one that I remember as a teenager, that involved me and a girl at school being kidnapped and locked in a car trunk. Most of the dream we weren't tied up, but I think we started out that way. We escaped and were running around a parking garage and that's about the extent of what I remember.

There was also one from about that same age when a car pulled up in front of me. Some guys grabbed me and dragged me into the car--and then I woke up.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I’ve only had a few, they’re incredibly rare for me. The two most notable ones would have to be when I was captured right before a band competition and the other being when an evil syndicate took over the world and decided that I was ideal bait. They say dreams are related to what you thought about most that day though so maybe there’s a way to manipulate it. That or just lucid dream, that works too.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Very rare dreams like this for me , but one time this happens in my dream :
I was a girl idressed with a school uniform , with friends (male and females ) and various guest to a party in a luxurios villa , when a group of bad guys with masks , guns and knives enter from the main door and threaten everyone , then they tied us all and put strips of silver tape on our mouth . I struggle to get free , but it was useless , i fear for me and for my friends . Then the captors take me to a van with someone else and we departed to who knows......
Then i woke up , really excited about this dream
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

I actually had my first tugs related dream two nights ago and immediately thought about this post, here goes

The dream started with me and this guy in my front yard, and he had two mummy sleeping bags rolled out in the front yard, a purple one and a black and red one. The black and red one was already unzipped, and I crawled into it. There wasn’t much talking in the dream, but I do remember him instructing me to make sure I put my arms into the bags internal arm sleeves, which I complied with.

He zipped me up into the bag, and then pulled the hood up and cinched the drawstrings closed. I don’t think I struggled too much or anything like that, until I felt him life up my upper body, so now I was in a sitting position. He laid me back down, lifted up my legs and put them back down as well. I didn’t realize what was happening in the dream until I heard the sound of a zipper, and realized he was sipping my into the second mummy bag. Based on how dark it got at this point I’d say he has put me in the other bag so that my head was in the feet.

Based on my own experience, I know that being in a mummy bag upside down is restrictive enough on its own, but for some reason throughout the dream it didn’t feel tight, and I didn’t struggle or panic. My only wish is that I had been gagged and really been immobilized with some straps. One final comment, despite being bound like this on the front yard of my house in summer, overheating was not a concern, and apparently everyone else in my city stayed inside that day.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I used to had dreams about talking to certain guys about tying me up, but never actually GETTING tied up by them. Not lately, though :(
Bg2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bg2000 »

Ive had a few dreams where my friends were chacing me and eventually tied me up. I have a tendency in real life to push their buttons to the point that they want to "fight" me. There has only been one time where i actually was tied up for pushing their buttons too much. I posted the story in true stories for everyone if you want to read it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic