TUGs related dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGs related dreams

Post by LK3869 »

Always looking for threads where I don't feel like the local weirdo, so this one should be perfect because dreams appear "strange" by nature :)
And because everyone knows you have no control over them, they're easy to share...

WARNING: actual dreams only, there's enough space elsewhere round here for conscious fantasies... Try to refrain from adding elements you'd have wanted to be in the dream but were not... Recollecting your dreams is already "fuzzy" enough... But any comment or thoughts related to the dreams are more than welcome.
I got tons of preconceived ideas about dreams that I'd love to put to the test :lol:

So, my TUG related activities started young and I know think that they were an answer to those strange dreams I started having around 6 or 7, maybe a little earlier...
Like I said, they triggered my conscious TUG games and drawings, because there was no TUGs in them ! They would end before the action actually came to that and kept evocating what I can only think of as the "capture" phase.
I remembered them in the morning and during the day, I would draw what I thought would follow the interrupted action... ( was really some kind of robot-boy, doing things without questioning them...)

Selected two, very typical:

- I see myself as some "animal" crawling in the bushes under trees, toward some "selected fews" of the boys my age around where I lived, I'd creep to them or their rooms to spy on them and sometimes jump on their back...

- I am myself, walking home from school - had to climb a hill between the two, with a nice panoramic view on top and few houses around - and I hear a car behind me. I don't see it but I know there are "strange" guys in it and they come for me... I know that I should hide and do so but I hope they see me and will catch me anyway...

So yeah, so frustrating action would stop before logical conclusion ! But I see it as a sign my young mind wasn't able to picture any of the things implied...
Anyway, that haunted my daylight thoughts and when I saw bondage pics in comics or TV like everyone, I jumped on it :)

I think the "animal" shape of the first kind dreams was that of a lizard, convinced myself of that very early so can't see it as any other animal. They're cute and lithe, they crawl anywhere unoticed... Unseen... I bet you've all dreamed of being invisible...

Strange thing is I never dreamed of actually being bound and gagged or doing it to someone else... Logical explaination would be that I'd spend so much conscious time on it, my free-wheeling unconscious mind had nothing to resolve while I slept...

My captures dreams, where I'd go at others became more and more precise and I was less and less an animal-shaped thing and more and more me, but they always would end before anything interesting or explicit ever happened :roll:

And so I'm really curious about your dreams and if they involved actual TUGs...
Hope my disapointing dreams will make you feel like you've been scamed and share some really intersting but actual dreams...

I'm gay male - hope that was obvious, or you really suck at dreams reading :lol: - but female or others are also welcomed, curious about that too 'cause it's too easy analysing yourself and those like you...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Forgot to say:
Doesn't have to be childhood dreams, it's just that I stopped dreaming such things when I started having conscious sexual thoughts... Sad stuff, I do miss those wild dreams...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That's an interesting subject that we happened to discuss in the chat not long ago. A theory was put forwards that when those dreams happen to people with an interest in bindings, usually functuion as way of releasing their urges since they haven't had or had few proper experiences yet. It would be interesting to hear your opinions about said theory.

As for me, I can only have on dream of that kind that I can remember. I would be 19 or 20, just when I was getting started into the world of adult bondage, I remember it involved a guy from school I haven't seen since graduation, the bondage was amazingly simple. Of course I dont' remember all the details of said dream, I recall he just lay on my bed face up, fully clothed, his arms resting by his sides and his legs together. A rope was wraped around his body, all the way from his elbows down his ankles and single strip of tape was pressed over his mouth.

What I found fascinating about that dream is that I remember waking up with a great sensation of excitement despite the fact that nothing else happened, he didn' struggled, I didn't do anything to him appart from tying him up, in fact he wasn't even a significant person to me, not a friend, not a crush, just a random guy from my school!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Knew I should chat more... :D

At least, you had explicit bondage in your dream... It was from a later age than mine, so guess you had a clearer view of things. But not sure about the "random" guy.

Way I see it: things are messed up and ill-fitted in dreams, but never random. When your body shuts down and there's no external input left that requires conscious state, your mind is left with the pieces of your day that struggle to find a place in the existing construction... Problems you find no answer to, things you saw but can't understand, people your subconscious self noticed for one reason or the other... Something in that guy caught your attention somehow and he ended up in the "unprocessed" stuffs...
I don't believe dreams can teach you things you cannot possibly know, but they do can tell us things we saw and failed to take into account.

The usual "thanks for sharing" to you [mention]cj2125[/mention]
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Annoyingly, I have not had many bondage-related dreams, and the few dreams I have had ended up being incredibly disappointing. There was one dream where I was tied to a chair in an all white room after goading a friend into tying me. He disappeared for some reason, and the ropes came loose, and that was it. So yeah... That was unfulfilling. :/
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Knew I should chat more... :D
Funny enough since I could have swear you got inspired by that short conversation, the coincidence is amazing.

And perhaps you are right, I wouldn't call him a random person since I was acquaintance with him for 12 years of my life, as for the reason he popped up in my dream, perhaps you are right and something about him caught my attention. Now that I think about it, perhaps it was the fact that at that time of my life, because of my lack of time, I had cut ties with most of my schoolmates. Perhaps it was a desire to be back in a familiar space... not sure what would that had to do with tying them up though :D
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago ... not sure what would that had to do with tying them up though :D
The big question... :mrgreen:
But from what you write and comment, I guess we have found similar answers...

Something in you wanted to catch their attention... symbolism in dreams is always basic, it applies "first degree" solutions to more complex concerns... giving funny, creepy or disturbing results. But they're always somewhat logical...
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Dreams are basically a mess of recent events and thoughts. The information in your head that interested you recently (even information which you don't acknowledge consciously) mashes together, giving you a short, interactive movie. No detail is irrelevant.

Your desires will manifest in some form. I am pretty sure everyone here has TUG related dreams in different quantities, but most of us don't remember.

On the older site we had this very topic before, and not so short time after I had a quite vivid dream I posted. I will probably repost it later, if I manage to remember the fine details which made it interesting.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

thanks [mention]Meac[/mention]
will be happy to read that, and glad to know you still have some :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I, unfortunately, don't have anything to add or contribute here.

Having spoken to hundreds of guys and a few chicks on here, I realise this is not the norm, but I've never had bondage-related dreams, at least, not as far as I remember.
Hazing, pranking, physical restraining yes, but never bondage.

It would be interesting to find out whether subs (people who actively wanna be tied up and gagged/dominated) are more prone to have these sorts of dreams, than Doms are.
I love tying up and gagging a guy, but I don't recall ever having dreamt about it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

In several dreams I've seen or been inside a shop that sells only rope and socks. Since these are the main ingredients in most of my fantasies I'll call this a TUGs-related dream.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Science tells me that most dreams are forgotten as soon as we wake up, and for them to be remembered, they have to imprint an image in the mind that lasts well beyond waking up.

I have, no doubt, had many TUGS dreams, all long forgotten, save for one. I, along with my best friend, were hog tied by my best friend's brother, and I asked him to do it.

I remember it being strange because it was so out of character for me. If I got tied up in the course of play, I accepted it, and submitted to it, but in the waking world, I don't ever remember asking to be tied up.

Maybe it was because, subconsciously, I liked getting tied, and liked the challenge of trying to get loose. (I got free about 40% of the time.)

Drawscore
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

I tend to agree with you [mention]drawscore[/mention] , that dreaming is an automatic activity that occurs in everyone, even those who say they don't dream...

Don't know about the "impressive" factor that would make some more memorable. Tend to think that we remember them or not accidentaly, except for nightmares and wet dreams that do wake you up...
I'm somehow waken up by F....g birds early in the morning ( a semi-conscious response ) and almost all the dreams I remember come from that. Like I switch direct from dream to " oh shit, gotta get up soon".
Cut down all trees in town :lol:

So would say that returning to consciousness under certain circumpstances allows you to remember your dreams or not ( wild, subjective guess ).

Which makes every dream you remember both random AND typical by nature.

Feeling somewhat reassured I'm not the only TUG obsessed guy who had no TUG dreams ...
If even [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] doesn't dream of ropes and socks in mouth who does ? :mrgreen:

Maybe, maybe... bondage is a product of the conscious mind only, too elaborated for the automatic parts of it...

I just love discussing this, no one understands any of it so patented scientists can't just wave amateurs off and we all experience it so everyone has a say... That's fun !
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago So would say that returning to consciousness under certain circumpstances allows you to remember your dreams or not ( wild, subjective guess ).
You are smart, my friend. There is only one case you can remember your dreams. When you wake up from one directly.

When you are asleep you don't spend most of your time dreaming, only an hour or so. An average human has 4-5 dreams a night. These get progressively longer, with the first being about 10 minutes long, and the last an hour. Sleeping can be divided into phases. For simplicity I will divide it into 3: Falling, Dreaming, Waking. Every night this routine happens:
  • Falling
  • Dreaming
  • Waking
  • Falling
  • Dreaming
  • Waking
  • Falling
  • Dreaming
  • Waking
  • etc...
During the Dreaming phase (officially known as REM, as Rapid Eye Movement, because during it your eyes are rapidly jumping from side to side from heavy brain activity) you are half-asleep. If you wake up directly from it, the mind has no time to erase the infodump it made due to the lack of a Waking phase, but an erasure will begin regardless. So you do better to write your dream down right away, because most of the time you will even forget that you remembered your dream at all. Tricky, right?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Meac wrote: 6 years ago So you do better to write your dream down right away, because most of the time you will even forget that you remembered your dream at all. Tricky, right?
Absolutely true! I once told myself to write down interesting dreams when I awoke. Sometime later I found a scrap of paper on which I'd written "Tell Lord Dunbar that Fortunata called." No recollection of the dream or writing it down.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks [mention]Meac[/mention] , some welcomed precisions :)
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] It happens to me too whenever I'm having particular goood dreams, always wake up when things are getting good (at least in the TUG dream I managed to tie the person only to wake up just after that). If I had to guess it might have to be that we have strong physical or emotional reactions that wake us up, like the opposite of a nasty nightmare if I make myself clear
SolidSnickerdoodle

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] yep, something like that
SolidSnickerdoodle

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] :
some say they control their dreams and it probably can be done by manipulating your conscious and sleeping phases but then it's not a dream anymore...
If the interest of dream reading is to have a view on what your mind does when your not conscious, I don't see what you can learn by controlling your dream. Then, I can draw what 'i what I'd like to see in mine so I see your point.

But agree with you guys, too strong stimuli wake you up by physical excitation alone and since you go straight from "sleep" to awake, you remember those dreams...
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

cj2125 wrote: 6 years ago always wake up when things are getting good
SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 6 years ago I wake up.
It takes some work to prevent this, but not impossible. In order to stop your subconscious kicking you out you can do many things, but the simplest one is to get dizzy. Spin a bit whenever you feel like that, and eventually it will become a habit... And you don't drop your habits in your dreams. The induced dizziness will stop the waking process.
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago It's not a dream anymore...
If the interest of dream reading is to have a view on what your mind does when your not conscious, I don't see what you can learn by controlling your dream.
Once you enter lucidity you don't overthrow your subconscious, you begin cooperating with it. As thus, you can decide to do nothing, and everything will go as if you were not even lucid. If you do choose to act, the subconscious work still goes on, but your brain activity would raise even further, making your sleep less relaxing.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Meac wrote: 6 years ago Once you enter lucidity you don't overthrow your subconscious, you begin cooperating with it. As thus, you can decide to do nothing, and everything will go as if you were not even lucid. If you do choose to act, the subconscious work still goes on, but your brain activity would raise even further, making your sleep less relaxing.
I'm all in for cooperating with my subconscious :D
Having the different layers of my mind on the same line is my lifetime project.
Never tried controlling my dreams but they've been so less interesting than my life that I have no strong incentive to do so...
Only thing that saves my dreams is picturesque landscapes, just like in "Vanillia Skies"...

Plus I'm a little cautious when it comes to manipulating levels of consciousness, because I have experienced moments of acting without being aware of it and that is scary... Barriers between conscious and "others" states didn't appear for no reason and once you break it one way, it can also happen the other way round.
Then, it still is fascinating,
I sometimes "dream" of living without consciousness, like the social robot we are expected to be...
Our minds evolved to run our bodies in environment always more complex and where the human factor gets more important than anything else. Consciousness probably appeared so each one of us could have an idea of what is going on in others minds and we all could function as a species.
Only explaination I find for something that makes any interraction so complicated... Only way cutting ourselves off our few basics needs to the point we'd have to dream of it instead of living it makes sense.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Over the years I've had a handful of bondage dreams, likely 10 or less. Nothing overly wacky or absurd, other than being able to tie up women in my life that I otherwise wouldn't be able to. Those dreams are always too short and the memory fades too quickly :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic