THE BRAINSTORM BOX (READERS AND AUTHORS)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE BRAINSTORM BOX (READERS AND AUTHORS)

Post by bondagefreak »

THE BRAINSTORM BOX
A tool for authors and readers

Use this thread to elaborate on particular kinks/elements/things you feel are underrepresented in the stories we have here. Be specific. If you have a story plot in mind, use the "Story Requests" sub-forums.
This thread is for specific elements/kinks only. Specify which gender roles interest you.

Ex: "I'd like to see more stories featuring descriptive M/M handgags."
Or "I'd like to see more M/F stories that feature over the top mummification and tickling."

Many authors and would-be writers are looking for inspiration and ideas.
Your request might make it into a future story.

With so many stories on the forum, it's impossible to keep track of all of them.
If one of your fellow forum members feels his/her kink or interest is underrepresented, feel free to point them in the right direction if you know of a story that may be of interest to them.
Either use this thread, or tag their username on the story you wanna draw their attention to.

Happy brainstorming!
And don't be shy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent idea. In my case, if there's an element I want I just write it into my next story. However I'm definitely interested in what others might wish to read. Underrepresented kinks should be explored and while I make no promises, I'd love to know what might be missing. But I can't do 'em if I don't know what they are.

Like the man says, don't be shy.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think seeing some M/M stories featuring wrestlers would be great. Singlets are practically created for being bondage gear.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Suspension bondage
Tie me up and have fun with me
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'd personally enjoy seeing more M/M sleeping bag bondage. We have lots of F/F and M/F scenes featuring this stuff, but very little amongst the M/M stories.
That applies to duct tape mummification as well.
Would love to read some long drawn out scenes about a full on duct tape mummification, along with a detailed description of the victim's feelings and thoughts.

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] As an amateur wrestler, I do have a special appreciation for those two interests of yours. I promise I'll try to quench that particular fantasy in the not so distant future.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Perhaps I'd better re-post the "Ordeal by Prefect" series for [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ?
No sex, though!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Please do! I must've missed that one on the old board.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Would love seeing some fictional stories that take place in Roman/Greek Empire periods.
Slavery was common practice, so were Prisoner-of-War scenarios.
Lots of interesting possibilities.

We have a LOT of M/M, F/M, and F/F foot worship/sockgagged stories, but I would definitely be interested in M/F stories of that genre. I know I'm in the minority here, but I find M/F foot worship really hot.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic