Video Games with Bondage/Tie-Up Elements

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]WillHBonney[/mention] It's kind of interesting how the main playable characters get better tie up scenes than Jessica.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I've been playing through the Danganronpa series(becoming one of my favorite series of games alongside Ace Attorney). There are a load of tie-up/bondage references throughout the series. Every so often there are characters quick to threaten to "tie up and gag" other characters. There's one particularly in the second game that's clumsy and manages to find herself in awkward bondage-esque predicaments when she gets tripped up. The third game has a character that acts like basically a dom/sub switch and even wears bondage style attire.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

One of the HogwartsRP servers on Garry’s mod has a kidnap mechanic in it. There’s a role called ‘snatcher’ where you can lurk about hogwarts and snatch students who are on their own. When you snatch them you can drag them to a lair where they are held hostage and other RP players have to buy their freedom with the in game currency.

Whenever you get snatched the character model’s arms get roped together and another rope is used to tether you to the captor so they can drag you to the lair. Also the snatcher can choose to gag and blindfold which will cover your screen and stop you from using the voice chat. It looks a little clunky on the player model because they just stretch the rope texture over your eyes and mouth but at least there’s some visual representation.

I’ve only been snatched once when I was late for class. The snatcher gagged me and began dragging me off but ran into a bunch of students who defeated the snatcher and freed me before it was too late.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

This thread made me think of the old Mission Impossible game for Nintendo 64. I played that when I was a child back in the 90s.

If you failed a mission aka got caught you would always get a scene where your character is in a room with their hands tied behind their back struggling (often together with a fellow female agent that was also present in the mission)

It took me a long time to finish that game because I could not resist getting caugnt :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

TripleZero wrote: 2 years ago This thread made me think of the old Mission Impossible game for Nintendo 64. I played that when I was a child back in the 90s.

If you failed a mission aka got caught you would always get a scene where your character is in a room with their hands tied behind their back struggling (often together with a fellow female agent that was also present in the mission)

It took me a long time to finish that game because I could not resist getting caugnt :D
I remember that game. Truthfully, it was actually frustrating, because there was often no rhyme or reason why you'd get arrested. It's probably a reason why most reviews I've ever seen for the game note the "trial and error" gameplay. But those were definitely more interesting game overs to actually see than just a "mission failed" screen. And you never see that in today's games. It's just too bad the graphics were so bad you couldn't even see the bindings. And sometimes, you'd just end up in a jail cell, though even that is more than you get in most games. I can't lie, the line "just wait until you get to Siberia" has stuck with me for a long time.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

As has been mentioned, Garry's Mod's DarkRp and a few other RP modes have kidnapping jobs/classes that allow player to kidnap other players, but it is a bit clunky and not many people engage in a good kidnap/capture rp. Another game that I recently discovered is DayZ. You can bound, gag, and hood other players as long as you have the tape, rope, or wire to restrain them, a rag to gag them, and a burlap sack to place over their heads. Again, it is a bit clunky and VERY few players do it now a days and prefer to just shoot other players rather than do a kidnap/capture rp.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Another game I noticed that has bondage elements is Arc: Survival Evolved. It is possible, and intentional by the devs, to handcuff players to objects and/or keep them in cages. You can even force feed them food and water and keep them unconscious forever technically. I have heard accounts of players being kept prisoner for weeks and even months in real time, but those sound more apocryphal. It would take some serious dedicated gamers with no life to be able to keep player locked up 24/7.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Back in the day, a lot of NES games had tie-up elements. Not suprising since many had the plot of saving the damsel in distress. One I distinctly remember was Adventure Island. Always loved the box art for it.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Sorry to bump this thread but just recently came across another game with some TUG elements. There is a boss in Paper Mario: Origami King what is literally made from elastic bands what uses elastic bands to tie up Mario as an attack and also has a bunch of Toads tied up to chairs in a stage room although not gagged.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

It's a pity I wasn't posting here a few years ago, or I could have shared a virtual treasure trove of tie-up scenarios, but I always noticed a huge amount of tie ups in the game Elder Scrolls: Online. It's not a mechanic in the game, but it typically has to do with game missions. The bondage was always a simple hands tied behind back, but there was a good struggling animation that went with it. A few highlights I remember:

Many missions that involved taking a town or settlement back from a villainous group would end with you walking through the city with groups of your enemies captured and tied up surrounded by guards. One I remember in particular was a town in which all the residents had been brainwashed or something, so at the end the entire town is tied up in various places!

In one mission a female Khajiiti thief tries to recruit you to help her steal something, but you can turn her in to the guard. If you find her again, she's sitting beside the guard with her hands tied, and she's VERY upset with you!

When you're exploring one dungeon, you can come across another low-life female Khajiit who, for a reason that I've forgotten, has been bound and abandoned by her compatriots. She's asks to join you, and one of your responses can be, "All right, but I don't trust you so your going to stay tied up the whole time." Then you can explore with a tied up Khajiit following you around!

The best thing about these is, if the mission ends with someone tied up in the game world, they stay tied up there forever. So you can go adventuring elsewhere for a month, then come back and they're all still where you left them, struggling against their bonds.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

smokeyfoggynight wrote: 9 months ago It's a pity I wasn't posting here a few years ago, or I could have shared a virtual treasure trove of tie-up scenarios, but I always noticed a huge amount of tie ups in the game Elder Scrolls: Online. It's not a mechanic in the game, but it typically has to do with game missions. The bondage was always a simple hands tied behind back, but there was a good struggling animation that went with it. A few highlights I remember:

Many missions that involved taking a town or settlement back from a villainous group would end with you walking through the city with groups of your enemies captured and tied up surrounded by guards. One I remember in particular was a town in which all the residents had been brainwashed or something, so at the end the entire town is tied up in various places!

In one mission a female Khajiiti thief tries to recruit you to help her steal something, but you can turn her in to the guard. If you find her again, she's sitting beside the guard with her hands tied, and she's VERY upset with you!

When you're exploring one dungeon, you can come across another low-life female Khajiit who, for a reason that I've forgotten, has been bound and abandoned by her compatriots. She's asks to join you, and one of your responses can be, "All right, but I don't trust you so your going to stay tied up the whole time." Then you can explore with a tied up Khajiit following you around!

The best thing about these is, if the mission ends with someone tied up in the game world, they stay tied up there forever. So you can go adventuring elsewhere for a month, then come back and they're all still where you left them, struggling against their bonds.
I feel like a open world game where you search a large map for people bound and gagged in different positions would be awesome. Almost like a Zelda game except instead of finding shrines you're finding damsels.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic