Just Somethng to Consider...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just Somethng to Consider...

Post by Ebascoray »

Here is something for all of you to consider. I've been reading this site, and its previous incarnation, since 2004. And, it seems to me that what is posted on this Site, either true stories, or fictional stores, are not about "games"---tie up games--but rather---tie up experiences. So, perhaps the site should be called "Stories of Tie Up Experiences". Maybe, maybe not. What are your thoughts? Best Regards, Everyone.---Ebascoray.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I always wondered that too tbh. None of my fics per se plus fantasies etc are games as such.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

You're right, many of the stories aren't about "games", but quite a few are. Take this gem here, from last week:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20294
This is absolutely about a tie-up game.

Personally, I like the name "tie-up games", because it emphasizes the playful, consensual aspect. It sets this forum apart from other, more rustic, rough and spanky flavours of BDSM.

Of course, I like other stories, too (kidnapping, DiD, bedroom playing... The possibilities are endless) -- But I wouldn't change the names of the site. It has this kind of harmless touch...
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic