actor/character you want to be tied up by.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

actor/character you want to be tied up by.

Post by Vicki »

Just for fun. Is there an actor or character in tv movie or books you ever wanted to be tied up by?

I have had dreams of Daniel Craig being an evil character tying me up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The obvious character to be tied up by would be Catwoman. Preferably the Julie Newmar version.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Vicki wrote: 4 years ago Just for fun. Is there an actor or character in tv movie or books you ever wanted to be tied up by?

To be honest, almost any of the guys from "Arrow" could kidnap me and tie me up...and then interrogate me :mrgreen:
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

At the moment it'd have to be Miriam Mazel from the Marvelous Mrs Mazel (great show by the way).

That woman is just stunning.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Keeley Hawes or Ronda Rousey
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
Vicki wrote: 4 years ago Just for fun. Is there an actor or character in tv movie or books you ever wanted to be tied up by?

To be honest, almost any of the guys from "Arrow" could kidnap me and tie me up...and then interrogate me :mrgreen:

I have similar thoughts if most ladies in the Arrowverse. Though in particular, I would enjoy being captured and subdued by Sara Lance.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I would loved to be tied up by all the girls from Riverdale, especially by Betty and Veronica
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

There are several actresses I could say for this, but the one that jumps out is I’d definitely be up for the bad guy of the week to get beat up and then tied up by Jaimie Alexander.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago
BindPam wrote: 4 years ago

I have similar thoughts if most ladies in the Arrowverse. Though in particular, I would enjoy being captured and subdued by Sara Lance.
She’d be up pretty high on my list, too.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

None, really.

There are certainly actors I'd like to see get tied up or tying up others but for them to be tying me personally there would need to be a personal connection that isn't there.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Harrison Ford and Sean Connery come to mind!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

The actress that I like the most is Emma Watson, and in a film that involved her in scenes did during a large part of the film when she starred in a detective who gets into trouble, a woman who is kidnapped by a man for a rescue and maybe the less attractive option was a stalker to keep her in her own home.
Although I see something complex that makes these roles right now, and to do them will be in scenes of just a few minutes in the movies.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

Definitely Anna Kendrick for me
But i dont mind having her tied and gagged next to me after she firmly tied me up
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Hmmmm....Leah Remini during the King of Queens years would probably be my pick. I wouldn't mind being tied up with Kaley Cuoco or Melissa Rauch either
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Jamie Dornan, of 50 Shades? I haven't seen the film (seriously) but, he's hot, and knows how to at least fake taking control :lol: :lol: :lol:
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

This changes on a regular basis but at the moment Natascha McElhone and Megan Fox......at the same time if they fancy it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of my all time favourites is Gillian Anderson, but in the Moment I would like to see Stana Katic tied up. Diana Rigg is also a favourite. Or Kate Winslet.
pam01
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pam01 »

Last edited by pam01 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
We're done here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Not too bothered who ties us up, as long as it is a female but I would love to be tied up alongside Helena Christensen, Shania Twain and Sandra Bullick
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

I’d want a shirtless Channing Tatum to hogtie me stuff some cloth in my mouth a tape it shut. I do want him to carry me though over his shoulder 🙊🙊🙊
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I would love to be tied up by Jennifer Love Hewitt I would also like to be gagged with either one of her socks Ora pair of her panties.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

I have this fantasy of Mia Smoak from "Arrow" tackling me from behind and keeping me restrained with her arm and her hand clamped over my mouth for several moments until she gets me to my feet and drags me out of sight. She makes sure no one is around and kidnaps me to a secret hideaway only she knows about and securely ties me up and gags my mouth with a cloth & duct tape. Then she places me in a rolling chair tapes my body and legs to the chair. After that Mia keeps me bound and gagged as her prisoner for a good long while
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I don't know why but Charlize Theron has been on my mind recently,also I always wanted to be tied up by Jessica alba and Angelina jolie,especially after her dominatrix scene in Mr. And Mrs. Smith :lol:
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I would adore being tied up and gagged by Cate Blanchet's character Hela from Thor Ragnorak, she looks mesmerising in that costume in the movie.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic