Unexpected Awkward TUG Talk

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

GaggerIHardlyKnowHer wrote: 4 years ago
Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago
Wow! I had no idea that D & D had so much untapped potential for tie-up scenes (*she says frantically searching the house for a 20 sided dice,..)

If there is a super cool and an extremely casual way to ask someone to tie them up can you let me know the secret please?

Based on that experience, I haven't found that secret yet lol

And D&D is a goldmine for tie-ups! Spellcasters are incredibly powerful, but if you tie their hands and gag them then they're completely helpless! Then there's spells like animate rope, web, or silence. Good stuff!
Then I must proceed, post haste to the nearest apothecary where I shall seek to procure all the various acutraments of the Spellcaster including magic cloak, spell books and a magnificent pointy hat ;)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Pfaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pfaster »

I never told anyone my about my kinks, well except the misses :). Never even got the desire to do so, and i think it comes from being raised to be an extremly private person. What goes on inside a Home stays inside. To this day my whole family could die and i would answer to "How are you?" with a fake smile "I'm great, how about you?". Mind you, not with close friends but i only have a few of those.

While on topic this might help some younger members not feel like they are the only ones, and find some people with same interests : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... BDSM_clubs
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

While it doesn't necessarily involve a tie up, I remembered a funny experience today.

Years ago I was at a friend's house watching some horror movie. I wish I remembered the name. Anyway in one scene the villain grabs a pretty blonde girl from the back seat of a car and chloroforms her. A guy friend, who knows all about my kinks, said "Don't touch yourself now!" My 14-year-old nephew was there with us. Needless to say, I was aghast! xD
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

GaggerIHardlyKnowHer wrote: 4 years ago Twice, recently.
I was playing DnD and one of my players wanted to tie up another character who was going to turn into a werewolf, for his own safety.
She looked at him and went, "Gee, there really isn't a cool, casual way to ask a friend to let you tie them up, huh?"
To which I stuttered out, "Nonsense!" and then felt everyone looking at me as I attempted to coolly and casually ask my friend if she'd let me tie her up. We played it for laughs.
Then she had her character tie up the guy in the simplest way possible so I let him escape because she didn't secure him well enough!

Also, my friends and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark the other day. And when we got to Indy ungagging and regagging Marion, one of my friends (who we had already decided "was" Marion) said, "Mm. Indiana Jones is into that kinky shit and I can dig it." I was thrown off guard because I've got a little crush on this woman and I did not know how to respond.
I just don't think nodding and saying, "same," is the best way to reveal this aspect of my character lol
I've had a similar experience! On two recent occasions, my players have suggested tying and gagging an NPC to keep her from interfering with their plans. The first time they actually did, but not the second.

I think the reaction in these kind of situations depends on who you're with. When it's just my girlfriend and I, she'll make comments and tease me. But if I'm around folks who aren't privy to that aspect of my personality, I just kind of gloss over or nod along. It does spark some ideas, though.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Wow guys, I didn’t realize that something so specific would be such a universal thing for all of us here. Keep the stories comin, (especially the M/M ones ;))
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Daniel Harris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daniel Harris »

A few years ago, I had started a job working in homes with developmentally disabled adults. Naturally, there was some training that new employees had to go through - basic first aid / CPR, handwashing and sanitary practices, bloodborne pathogens, recognizing and reporting abuse, incident reporting, responding to aggressive clients, etc. There were only three employees going through this particular round of training when I started - me (late 20s, male) and two young women (I didn't ask, but I assume between 19 and 23). The one was a little sprite of a thing, probably about 5'2"; the other a bit taller; they were roommates together and had been hired at the same time. I don't remember their names (we were assigned different homes) but I'll call the first one Kaitlyn and the other Chrissy.

Anyway, during the training on responding to aggression (basically, stay out of the way of the "line of intent", and if a client grabs you, how to pull away without injuring yourself or the client), we did some practice runs on the concept - taking turns while one of us held the wrists of the other and they broke free of the hold by directing force down and away. Practicing with Kaitlyn was a particularly awkward challenge for me, although I managed without any obvious arousal (I did have to use a lighter hold than ideal for such "practice" when grabbing her little wrists). Anyway, after the practice runs, we had a little free time, and the two girls discussed continuing to practice escaping such holds at home. Chrissy mentioned using duct tape, but the instructor laughed and reminded us that using restraints wasn't allowed. I had a hard time concentrating for a while; I would have really liked to see Kaitlyn held fast with tape. I wondered if they played a game when they got home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic