Unexpected Awkward TUG Talk

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Unexpected Awkward TUG Talk

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Has anyone ever experienced this?

So I’m talking with my friends about plans for a party and one of my guy friends (I am a gay male) jokingly brings up asking for some “enough materials to hogtie someone with” and it really threw me for a fuckin loop. And it really doesn’t help that I find this guy really attractive. So now I’m mulling over the idea that this attractive straight friend has cryptic plans to hogtie someone on my behalf........?

And on the flip side. When a female friend casually mentions bondage or TUGs I’m super repulsed because me + females + anything I find sexual = ew, gross.

ANYWAY! Has anyone ever been caught in the awkward situation where someone super vanilla has brought up tying someone up or being tied up and you are hearing it as the unknown expert on the topic? I’m kinda interested to hear some stories lol
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Funny how this took place no more than a day ago.

I was out with two of my friends for dinner and while we were talking about houses and stuff I told one of them that while I had a rough idea about where she lived, I absolutely had no idea about her full address. Now mind you, this girl is vanilla as hell and one of those "no fun allowed" types.

To my surprise she went "Is that so? Wow, so if I was kidnapped you couldn't come and rescue me".

As soon as I heard that sentence I was dumbfounded and hit her back with "I mean they would probably take you elsewhere" to which she replied "They could tie me up and hold ransom in my own house for all we know."

Then the other friend, who knows very well how much I'm into tying girls up was about to give it away as he could barely hold his laughter.

Am I into her though? Nah not all. We're just way too different.

Would I like to play TUGs with her? Hell yeah. She knows how to dress well and I reckon that she'd make a great damsel in distress.

Would I ever even attempt something like that? Nah.
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

I remember two situations like that too.

The first one was while I was having an usual conversation with my friends. I don't know what we were talking about, but someone mentioned the word "bondage".

One of my friends explained what bondage is, justifying herself saying that she had seen a video about that on YouTube from an account that speak about sexual stuff in general. I didn't say anything because it's something that I haven't shared with any of my friends, but I have had the doubt about if she could be into bondage or it was actually a coincidence since that conversation.

The second one was a few years ago, while I was talking with other friend. I use to be a shy person, even more at that time, and she is right the opposite, really extrovert and makes physical contact many times, so we were talking about being more extrovert in general.

So, in the middle of the conversation, she just dropped *But, imagine this: if I was tied up, with my hands behind my back and my ankles tied, somehow chained to a post so I can't hop from there, and also gagged, would you came to talk with me and help me or would you just be too embarrassed to do that?"

I was so puzzled when I heard it, that, to be honest, I don't even remember what the hell I answered, but probably some stupid "Yeah, I suppose I would go." and that's it. The funny thing is that I had a crush on her, so that precise moment was like the perfect storm in my head. If only I had said "Oh, I don't know, I would need to be right in that situation, so let's get some rope and make sure that you don't go anywhere"....Another time where I keep wondering if she really likes to be tied up it was just a silly thing.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

So this happened when I was in high school. Me and a friend were talking during class about a certain Pokemon episode that was banned outside Japan becuase it caused epileptic seissures. He said something along the lines of "Pff! That's why it was banned? I probably could watch it"

I pointed that he could have a seissure and to my surprise he said without giving it a second thought: "Then you could tie me to the chair" accompained by the motion of crossing his ankles and putting his hands behind the backrest. Next I mentioned "what would happen if you bite your tongue during the seissure?"

"Well, just stuff a cloth in my mouth" he replied matter of factly. So yeah, my friend was asking me to tie and gag him. Unfortunately I was terrified at that age of someone discovering that I liked bondage so I just laughed awkwardly and changed the subject.

Would we have followed through had I pressed the subject? I doubt it but still, was a weird conversation
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

This happens me a pair of times .
When i was a school some friends ask me if i have something to put in the mouth of one of our mates , because they had to talk with him in private , without him starting to scream for help when they would bring it to the rear of the laboratory storage room . I became red in my face , ashemed and excited , i didn't want them to find out my passion , so i simply answered "no i'm sorry" .

Other times with friend or cousins during some movies with a character tied and gagged , with me or they that say "it's easy to get off this , i will be a better villain , etc....
Or when i discover a secret of my cousin and she said "if you try to tell this to anyone i will close your mouth and you will regret it " , but i saw this like a challenge and a funny occasion so i started running and yelling , but She was faster than me , so she grabbed me and handgagged until we went to her room where i was tied and cleave gagged with a scarf
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I might have absently mentioned a character getting a bondage scene as one of the reasons I liked him to a buddy to me who was quite confused as to why that should matter.

There's also my brother. He's not into bondage but knows I am and he occasionally made a joke about it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Once, in middle school, I overheard a classmate telling his buddy about how he had spent an evening tied up by a babysitter. I followed him all throughout the first break (it was called nutrition instead of recess) so that I could hear him talk about it. He was saying how his babysitter had duct taped his arms and legs, gagged him, and left him on his bed until she had to quickly cut him loose when his parents got home. He didn't seem to have enjoyed it very much, since he kept talking about how much his arms hurt and how the tape had hurt coming off, but I kept imagining it whenever I would talk to him.

The awkward part (besides me spending recess like a spy trying to hear the story) was that at lunch, I tried to get him to tell me about it, but I couldn't think of an innocuous enough way to segue into it. The closest I got was asking "What's the weirdest thing you've ever done," but lucky me - he started talking about hopping fences or whatever. I don't think he ever realized what I was trying to get to, and I don't think he noticed anything weird, because we still remained friends that year. But I was too afraid to bring it up again.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

I don’t remember exactly what happened but I have had the experience of wanting to tie up and play TUGS with friends and never having any idea or how to bring up the topic.

Also there are people I would like to tie up but not sleep with/be in a relationship with. And one of them recently told me she likes to get tied up but her boyfriend isn’t really into it. So now I’m wondering if I can propose TUGS to her without seeming like I’m trying to break them up. Like why can’t I tie her up when we hangout and she sleeps with her boyfriend all other times?!?!
Atu45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Atu45 »

Twice. First time, I had a new worker I was supervising who was still in her first couple of weeks of training, and she was a real stunner with black hair. I was going through security stuff, what to do in a robbery, and said something like "if they wanna lock you in the supply closet or whatever, don't argue" and her response was "I'd probably be tied up and gagged. I quizzed her on why exactly she thought that and she just shrugged and said "because I'd probably be too nervous to shut up."

Second time was a little more awkward; during a regional work meeting, I was outside on a smoke break talking to another person about how lousy my city was, he one-upped me, I one-upped him, etc. As we were doing this, a bespectacled redhead from Baltimore came up, lit a cigarette, listened to us for a few minutes and then mentioned that when she worked at an insurance company she was robbed for a cash box they kept around and tied up. I was dumbstruck and said "what, like with rope? did you grab the phone as soon as he left?". She said "no, I was in the copy room and he had duct tape. He tied my hands behind my back, tied up my legs, etc." "Jesus...how did you get out?" "The night cleaning crew came in almost an hour later and I was still taped up" "Did they hear you yelling or something?" "No, I like mule-kicked the door. My mouth was taped shut, like tape around the head. I had a red stripe for a couple of days afterward." By that time the break was over and I felt kind of weird and bad about liking the story, and good lord I could not stop looking at her after that
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

A while back, I was having lunch with a friend who was unhappy that her boyfriend had subscribed to a bondage site. I suggested if it bothered her, she might try to make a deal with him; he could tie her on a regular basis in exchange for his dropping the site.

I already knew she was uncomfortable with the idea of being tied, and I thought she already knew I'm a submissive. I was wrong about her knowing about me :roll:

Long story short, I started babbling about how I enjoy being tied and dominated, and she reacted by accusing me of promoting misogyny. I'm not really shy about talking about this, so I was surprised she didn't know, and her whole attitude.

Next thing I know, a couple of girls I'm acquainted with gave me drama over it. Not fun.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

The first college I went to, I had friends who were apparently into bondage, but at the time I was still too shy to talk about it. It was roughly in 2010 when I had just graduated High School and had gone to College in NH. 1 of my friends was from San Francisco, but whenever I was around them and they saw something they liked than they would bring up bondage in some way. I kind of just ignored it at the time, but if I didn't who knows where I would be at the moment. If I had actually engaged them than I might not have failed out of that college. I'm still "friends" with I believe both of them on Facebook, and here's hoping they still enjoy it and eventually find this post on this site.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Back in the very early days of personal computers, before the internet we all know and have a love-hate relationship with :), I was on a system called Compuserve. There was a forum called HSX (for Human Sexuality) 200 with a subgroup for BDSM. Sometime in the 1988-1990 range, someone proposed a real-life meeting at one of the bondage clubs in New York City.

My sister lives in Manhattan, so I called and asked if I could crash on her couch Saturday night. I took the train up to NYC and went to her apartment to get a key. "What are you here for?" she asked.

"A party."

"What kind of party?"

"It's for people I met through a computer forum."

"Yes, but that doesn't tell me what kind of party it is."

Well, she did ask twice. "It's for people interested in bondage."

Her reply was priceless. "In a way I'm surprised - but in a way I'm not surprised. You were so tightly wrapped, it had to come out somehow."
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

I think we can all agree that there are few things in life that are quite as uncomfortable as to find yourself watching a movie with your parents only to discover it contains an unexpected sex scene.
However as a budding damsel in distress with ropes on the brain I found that this was equally true whenever someone would get tied up on TV.
The worst example (or best depending on your viewpoint) I can remember took place during an episode of the Bill - which, for the uninitiated was a police procedural show that ran in the UK for roughly 1,000 years.
At the time of the incident I was, not so secretly in love with one of the cast members, a rather fetching, if diminutive beauty who played a uniformed officer called Beth Green.
My infatuation being well known amongst my family they naturally took a great deal of notice when the object of my affection found herself taken hostage and locked in a janitors closet.
"Do you think she's okay?" They teased as the show went to an advertisement break, our hero's fate unresolved.
"Im sure she'll be fine" i spluttered, suddenly overcome with a feeling of nervous excitement, a feeling which grew expedentially when it was revealed that our hero had been overpowered and left tied up.
Of all the rotten luck!
Ordinarily this would have been the scene of my (wet) dreams, but here I was being forced to watch it with both my parents in the room.
Shifting uncomfortably I tried, and failed, to conceal my mounting interest in the unfolding spectacle.
"Ooo, kinky. I bet you're enjoying this, eh Sam?!" Dad goaded me, as I squirmed in my seat.
Quite overcome and rendered somewhat insensible by the sight of my lady love in bondage I found myself unable to think of a suitably witty rejoinder.
So I settled for hitting him full in the face with a sofa cushion.
Eventually WPC Green was able to radio for help and was quickly released leaving me free to leave the room and freshen up (during the next break in the show, naturally!)
However they still like to tease me about the time my eyes went as wide as saucers at the sight of my teenage crush trussed up like a prize hog.
In hindsight I'm just relieved that she wasn't gagged as well, I might have exploded!

Incidentally during the coda for the episode Beth was asked about her day - her reply went something like
"I was knocked out and tied up by an escaped murderer and solved an armed robbery,..so nothing out of the ordinary"
With role-models like that, is it any wonder I turned out like I did? ;)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I always used to hate it when a scene involving an attractive woman tied up suddenly came on screen with my parents around because I had to feign disinterest (well, beyond an interest in how the scene affected the story).

I can't remember a conversation ever being aimed directly at me like this, but there have been a few instances where someone brought up being tied up, or someone else being tied up, and I would've loved to hear more details, but definitely didn't feel comfortable asking.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I always used to hate it when a scene involving an attractive woman tied up suddenly came on screen with my parents around because I had to feign disinterest (well, beyond an interest in how the scene affected the story).

I can't remember a conversation ever being aimed directly at me like this, but there have been a few instances where someone brought up being tied up, or someone else being tied up, and I would've loved to hear more details, but definitely didn't feel comfortable asking.
Totally sympathise with your plight.
Scenes that I have previously had to feign polite disinterest towards in front of my parents include such televisual delights as:
A Life Less Ordinary, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Small Soldiers, several episodes of Xena, almost the entire first season of 24 and practically anything featuring Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (my first true love!)
I'm not sure I was ever entirely succesful in concealing my appetite for such scenarios,..
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago
Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I always used to hate it when a scene involving an attractive woman tied up suddenly came on screen with my parents around because I had to feign disinterest (well, beyond an interest in how the scene affected the story).

Scenes that I have previously had to feign polite disinterest towards in front of my parents include such televisual delights as:
A Life Less Ordinary, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Small Soldiers, several episodes of Xena, almost the entire first season of 24 and practically anything featuring Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (my first true love!)
I'm not sure I was ever entirely succesful in concealing my appetite for such scenarios,..
My parents didn't start watching 24 until season 2, after I had watched the series from almost the beginning, so I got to see Kim wrapped up and tied up on my own. I did rewatch much of that season on DVD with them later on, but I was prepared so it wasn't so bad.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago

My parents didn't start watching 24 until season 2, after I had watched the series from almost the beginning, so I got to see Kim wrapped up and tied up on my own. I did rewatch much of that season on DVD with them later on, but I was prepared so it wasn't so bad.
Haha! That's brilliant!
Sadly we watched a lot of shows together as a family so I would rarely have the chance to preview a series - i tried to anticipate future tie up scenes using the descriptions in the TV guide but this was an imperfect tool at best.
I remember Dad was watching the wwf one evening when one of the lady wrestlers was kidnapped and bound and gagged - i couldn't believe my eyes! I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest like in a Tex Avery cartoon ;)
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

Twice, recently.
I was playing DnD and one of my players wanted to tie up another character who was going to turn into a werewolf, for his own safety.
She looked at him and went, "Gee, there really isn't a cool, casual way to ask a friend to let you tie them up, huh?"
To which I stuttered out, "Nonsense!" and then felt everyone looking at me as I attempted to coolly and casually ask my friend if she'd let me tie her up. We played it for laughs.
Then she had her character tie up the guy in the simplest way possible so I let him escape because she didn't secure him well enough!

Also, my friends and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark the other day. And when we got to Indy ungagging and regagging Marion, one of my friends (who we had already decided "was" Marion) said, "Mm. Indiana Jones is into that kinky shit and I can dig it." I was thrown off guard because I've got a little crush on this woman and I did not know how to respond.
I just don't think nodding and saying, "same," is the best way to reveal this aspect of my character lol
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

GaggerIHardlyKnowHer wrote: 4 years ago Twice, recently.
I was playing DnD and one of my players wanted to tie up another character who was going to turn into a werewolf, for his own safety.
She looked at him and went, "Gee, there really isn't a cool, casual way to ask a friend to let you tie them up, huh?"
To which I stuttered out, "Nonsense!" and then felt everyone looking at me as I attempted to coolly and casually ask my friend if she'd let me tie her up. We played it for laughs.
Then she had her character tie up the guy in the simplest way possible so I let him escape because she didn't secure him well enough!

Also, my friends and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark the other day. And when we got to Indy ungagging and regagging Marion, one of my friends (who we had already decided "was" Marion) said, "Mm. Indiana Jones is into that kinky shit and I can dig it." I was thrown off guard because I've got a little crush on this woman and I did not know how to respond.
I just don't think nodding and saying, "same," is the best way to reveal this aspect of my character lol
Wow! I had no idea that D & D had so much untapped potential for tie-up scenes (*she says frantically searching the house for a 20 sided dice,..)

If there is a super cool and an extremely casual way to ask someone to tie them up can you let me know the secret please?

If it helps any, I think Marion is super into that 'kinky shit' too ;)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago I think we can all agree that there are few things in life that are quite as uncomfortable as to find yourself watching a movie with your parents only to discover it contains an unexpected sex scene.
However as a budding damsel in distress with ropes on the brain I found that this was equally true whenever someone would get tied up on TV.
The worst example (or best depending on your viewpoint) I can remember took place during an episode of the Bill - which, for the uninitiated was a police procedural show that ran in the UK for roughly 1,000 years.
At the time of the incident I was, not so secretly in love with one of the cast members, a rather fetching, if diminutive beauty who played a uniformed officer called Beth Green.
My infatuation being well known amongst my family they naturally took a great deal of notice when the object of my affection found herself taken hostage and locked in a janitors closet.
"Do you think she's okay?" They teased as the show went to an advertisement break, our hero's fate unresolved.
"Im sure she'll be fine" i spluttered, suddenly overcome with a feeling of nervous excitement, a feeling which grew expedentially when it was revealed that our hero had been overpowered and left tied up.
Of all the rotten luck!
Ordinarily this would have been the scene of my (wet) dreams, but here I was being forced to watch it with both my parents in the room.
Shifting uncomfortably I tried, and failed, to conceal my mounting interest in the unfolding spectacle.
"Ooo, kinky. I bet you're enjoying this, eh Sam?!" Dad goaded me, as I squirmed in my seat.
Quite overcome and rendered somewhat insensible by the sight of my lady love in bondage I found myself unable to think of a suitably witty rejoinder.
So I settled for hitting him full in the face with a sofa cushion.
Eventually WPC Green was able to radio for help and was quickly released leaving me free to leave the room and freshen up (during the next break in the show, naturally!)
However they still like to tease me about the time my eyes went as wide as saucers at the sight of my teenage crush trussed up like a prize hog.
In hindsight I'm just relieved that she wasn't gagged as well, I might have exploded!

Incidentally during the coda for the episode Beth was asked about her day - her reply went something like
"I was knocked out and tied up by an escaped murderer and solved an armed robbery,..so nothing out of the ordinary"
With role-models like that, is it any wonder I turned out like I did? ;)

She was extremely hot in uniform and I didn't even watch the Bill. I remember a similar scene for Claire Goose in
Waking the Dead. Hot blonde babe helpless in police uniform. So sexy.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I loved 24 once I got into it, but at the same time those shots of Elisha were a huge influence on that.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago

I loved 24 once I got into it, but at the same time those shots of Elisha were a huge influence on that.
I wasn't aware of the Clare Goose scene - I shall have to investigate further. Growing up I was always far too squeamish for Waking the Dead ;)
Totally agree that Ms Green was a divine beauty in her starched police uniform.
Dito - seeing Kim taped up (almost) every week during my formative years almost certainly had an impact upon my predilection for damsels in distress
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

When I was in middle school (what we call junior high) I was talking to a guy I liked, and he started talking about his ex, and how she liked handcuffs. I don't, but back then I would have tried them, I already knew I wanted a guy to tie me up. I forget what i said, something like "that's interesting" , to which he started badmouthing her a little, saying how weird wanting to be handcuffed was. I was trying to find a way to say I would try it, but shut up after he made his feelings on the topic clear.

He never asked me out, and if he had, after that, I don't think I would have gone.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

When watching a film or tv programme, with other people, and a tie up scene arises, I always feel a little awkward. I'm dying to say something, but just can't. I usually pretend I'm not really interested. But really, I'm making a mental note of everything about the scene. Then when it's all over, I go away, and think about it for ages, :)
Deleted User 2217

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

Wow! I had no idea that D & D had so much untapped potential for tie-up scenes (*she says frantically searching the house for a 20 sided dice,..)

If there is a super cool and an extremely casual way to ask someone to tie them up can you let me know the secret please?
Based on that experience, I haven't found that secret yet lol

And D&D is a goldmine for tie-ups! Spellcasters are incredibly powerful, but if you tie their hands and gag them then they're completely helpless! Then there's spells like animate rope, web, or silence. Good stuff!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic