My Bondage Game

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Bondage Game

Post by Sheriff »

Hi all!

So I've always loved bondage-themed games, and for a long, long time I've wanted to make my own. Well now I finally have!

Before I share it I want to make some things clear.

This was my "learning" project while I got to grips with the language and software so I was in a hurry to get it out the door so I could work on something a bit bigger or more complicated. As a result, dialogue and text are well below my normal standard. Also, I'm on a laptop with a mouse so the art is ABOMINABLE. But, that said, I enjoy it :)

I may one day go back and expand the options, make the dialogue better, sort the art, add achievements etc etc.
But here's the game!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rpz7bix3u2fog/

I'm also about to start work on my next one (this time I'll be putting a lot more effort into art and text) and I'd like people's thoughts on what kinda thing to go for.
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Miyuki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Miyuki »

ignoring the the art or dialogue and text since you said it was more like a "learning" project and getting used to all things...
this is actually pretty good and fun to play having all those different possibilities, i can imagine this game could became rather popular in the "TUG scene" with enough effort :o

so...really good job, really enjoyed playing.
- Does this cloth smells like chloroform to you? MMmmmhhfff -
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

[mention]Miyuki[/mention]

Thanks so much for saying :)

It's good to know that I'm on the right sort of track with this. I'll probably slowly upgrade the text and graphics on Girl Next Door while I work on the next one.

I'm not sure if I should go for a larger, more complicated choose your own adventure style game or maybe something more out there. Like I life simulator where you try and kidnap people, or a simulator where you own and run a dungeon or something.

Thoughts welcome from the group :)
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Unfortunately dont have a computer at the moment to try out this game sounds fun and exciting and certainly love the combination of a game and tie ups. Looking forward to giving it a go and would love to chat up some ideas if im not too late.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'll probably try it out soon. I think one of the main bondage games I'm waiting on is a real good Match 3 style bondage game. NerdGagger on DA had a prototype for one years back that would have been amazing if fleshec out more. Each match either bound the enemy more or gagged them, and if they made a good enough match against you vice versa. Matches that bound you would shrink your playfield and you had to match scissors to try to escape. It looked like he was going for a adventure style with more enemy types and options but he seems to have dropped it altogether.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic