Hostage to my own hotel room?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Hostage to my own hotel room?

Post by Hogtieguy »

I have traveled a lot for work and got to stay in some really nice hotels. One of the thoughts I have always had would be the thought of someone keeping me hostage in my hotel room. Them keeping me tied and secured in different ways all weekend while they basically just use the room and the whole resort for their fun, especially the beach resort i'm staying at this week haha!

Anyone else ever had the urge to want to keep a captive like that? Sounds like so much fun!
-Sam
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Be careful who you hook up with. It takes a lot of trust if you wanna get trussed.

Play safe, T.T.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

truly_trussed wrote: 4 years ago Be careful who you hook up with. It takes a lot of trust if you wanna get trussed.

Play safe, T.T.
It would most definitely be someone I trust! But good call :)
-Sam
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Before he or she comes over I suggest putting most of your money and valuables in the hotel safe. Maybe have a little bit of money so you and your guest can get a bite to eat after your session(s).

Play safe, T.T.
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

Of all places to be held hostage, a hotel room is probably one of the safest. It seems safer than being someone's house, at your house, in the woods, in someone's soundproof dungeon.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

There's definitely something hot about hotel rooms (especially high end ones). Chairs, a bed, mirrors, room service, a shower, everything you need.

Be sure to tell us all about it if your fantasy comes true. And if it doesn't come true, make something up and post it as fiction.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic