QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm just wondering how many of you guys and girls tend to go back to the stories you've previously read, and actually reread the parts you most enjoyed.

I often give Bondwriter, Squirrel and Sockgagged's stories a reread, even though I've read all of them multiple times.
Sometimes, I'll reread a particular scene, other times I'll just reread the whole thing.

Of course, I don't do that for all the stories I read. But the ones that really hit the stop and the ones that turned me on are worth revisiting every now and then.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I often go back and reread old stories, especially if I remember a part I'd like to reference, or if I really liked it when reading it originally.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

I also regularly reread stories (or parts of stories) i have previously read, especially those I particularly liked when I originally read them.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

There aren't many that hold up for a second (or third) reading but I've bookmarked some that happen to push most of my buttons. I go back to reread them on occasion.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Yes, I've read the Batgirl stories by TamatoaShiney123 and Stilleto Amore on a few occasions.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Once in a while, but not all that often.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

It’s not something I find myself doing too often. The story either is really good or there’s something I don’t quite remember and want to clears up.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
sockgaggedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedboy »

Definitely have a few favorites I return to from over the years. Mostly I go for new content though
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I do it once in a while for the stories that I really like- if they are short enough, that is.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

All the stinking time, dude. I’m so glad most the old site has been archived cuz I look way back sometimes.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Fresh stuff is always welcome. But there are a few I definitely like going back to every now and then.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I sometimes go back, and re-read some chapters, especially if they are good stories, but I generally stick to new content. :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I rarely reread a whole story again, but I will repeatedly re-read the bondage parts of stories that I enjoy.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Actually I find myself rereading a whole story only seldom.
But I love rereading parts of stories which I enjoyed the most. Mostly outta story's of Sir Bondagefreak, Squirrel or Sockgagged's.

And those are mostly the parts which turn me on the most.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I love rereading stories that I liked a lot, two or three times, especially when new content is scarce
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

I often go back to the stories i love , is always nice read again the best and exciting parts
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrc14 »

I've done it a few times with some stories that I like over the other ones, but I prefer to keep discovering new stories.
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I too like to go back and re-read stories that I previously liked. Sometimes I just search for the parts I liked best and sometimes I read the whole story.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I do sometimes, particularly in the archive because it was Canuck's stories that I first read many years ago.

On the current site I like to re-read stories by KP Presents; they remind me of how I got in to TUGs, kidnap fantasy and bondage.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Still like to read Aunt Jean by Praetorian from time to time, but otherwise not really.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Once in a while the more humorous ones
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

I haven't done it much earlier, but i do have a couple of stories that i would like to revisit 😊
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A suggestion: If/when you go back and reread something you really liked, take a moment to add a new comment. That will bring what is (probably) an excellent tale back to the front and allow others to more easily find it. It'll also give the author another stroke or two.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago A suggestion: If/when you go back and reread something you really liked, take a moment to add a new comment. That will bring what is (probably) an excellent tale back to the front and allow others to more easily find it. It'll also give the author another stroke or two.
Excellent advice!
Couldn't agree with you more.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago A suggestion: If/when you go back and reread something you really liked, take a moment to add a new comment. That will bring what is (probably) an excellent tale back to the front and allow others to more easily find it. It'll also give the author another stroke or two.
Couldn't agree more and let's face it, if you are posting a story, seeing the views go up and no comments, it can leave you a little disheartened. Let your favourite creators know, that you enjoyed their tale. You might see them pot new stuff
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic