more f/f stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gar2854
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

more f/f stories

Post by gar2854 »

Hi miss the old one .

But your ratio of m/m stories to other stories f/f or m/f f/m is way off
Please try to even this out.

thank you
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

.....what do you want us mods to do? We can't snap our fingers and magically make authors write more female oriented stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gar2854[/mention]
Stories will even out if support is given to the right authors.

If you wanna see more F/F stories, you need to comment on the F/F stories that are here, so that that F/F authors are encouraged to keep posting, therefore attracting more authors of that particular genre.
It's a pretty logical cycle, and we all have our part in this.
Lurking silently helps no one.

That being said, welcome onboard! ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]gar2854[/mention], we are trying to encourage witers in all sectikons of this forum. You might have noticed the considerable increase in supportive comments (and, I hope, a more focused forum) compared to the previous site. Please don't make demands that the mods can not possibly meet. The only ways that I can think of to get more f/f stories is to encourage those members who produce such work to post by giving htem positive feedback/making story requests and recruiting writers whom persons such as yourself know provide such tales.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Personally I like F/m and F/fm.

I'll try and write some
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

For the past month and a half, I've been observing the board activity very closely and it's become obvious to me that story-wise, some demographics are suffering from low feedback more than others.
In short, M/F, F/F and F/M readers (as a whole) are doing a subpar job at supporting their own authors.

Here are some facts.
M/F, F/F and F/M stories are rating average number of views. However, they are generally well below their M/M counterparts in terms of comment/post ratio. Those story threads that appear popular and lively on the surface, are quite often populated with the author's own posts.

It's really quite sad to see readers (like the original poster) logging in frequently and STILL not commenting on stories even after having made an outlandish request to add more F/F content to the board. It's like complaining about something which you are partly responsible for, but blaming everyone else around you and doing nothing to fix the problem.

We all have a part to play in keeping the board alive.
The forum could indeed use more F/F stories. But that won't happen unless the concerned readers decide to pull it together and support the authors they follow.

Kudos to the members that are leaving posts after they finish reading something.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I've posted stories of all types here and at the old site.

Like many writers, I enjoy getting responses to what I write. M/M (or m/m) stories consistently draw much higher levels of comments and are therefore what I write the most.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Its simple logic. If no one shows a need for such stories then the author can only assume that no one is interested in his or her work.

And yea I was personally annoyed by the OPs post because for one thing, we cant force anyone to write. The second is what bondagefreak said and that is because he complained about there not being enough f/f stories but yet never contributed to the ones here. That's so hypocritical.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Agreed about the comments. I think the chapter that I am working on (delayed by life LOL) for my current sorority story will be the last. It's about to reach a logical stopping place. Whether there is a sequel or not depends on whether there are comments or not. I have a 3 other stories (2 f+/f+ and 1 ffmm/ffmm) that I've never gotten around to finishing, so may focus on those. That said, if I see significant interest in a sequel to the current one, I'll go that route.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

I just write for my own pleasure. I have three unique people, out of usually around 100+ reads per chapter, who comment on my stories, and rarely so at that. I go on with or without them, though I note my readership has plunged from the old site to this one, for certain.

If you want more F/F stories, the best things to do are get off your rear and either (1) write your own or (2) give those of us writing some feedback to know that you are actually reading our work.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Gotta agree on most things said above, i wrote a story in one of the mentioned themes and got nothing for it. If you want to read stuff you like let the author know you like it, if you're to shy to speak up even a PM will give the author assurance his story's are red and appriciated.

I just deleted my story and chances are very slim you will ever read another story from me, i even consider joining you lurkers in your vegetative state and just read without rewarding any writer for his work (weel, i probably can't cause if i like a story i will stil thank the author ;) )

Good luck to all you lurkers finding nice stories :x
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Personally I'm not interested in /f stories, yet I agree that it's hypocritical to ask for those when you yourself haven't post anything except coplains (the same goes for those who complain about the forum being"dead" or "not enough comments" when they themselves haven't contributed anything either. Really, if you want something to change, start doing it yourslef instead of just complaining.
Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago
I just deleted my story and chances are very slim you will ever read another story from me, i even consider joining you lurkers in your vegetative state and just read without rewarding any writer for his work (weel, i probably can't cause if i like a story i will stil thank the author ;) )

At first I sympathized with you, I know it can be frustrating to write a story and get no feedback at all... then I noticed you posted that story TWO DAYS AGO! I'm sorry but did you expected feedback as soon as it was posted? I mean people started commenting in my last story a full week after it had been posted (coments which I apprciated by the way!).

I for example sometimes find an interesting story but don't have the time to read it at the moment so I postpone it for another day (along with it's respective comment), there are also people who don't visit the forum in a daily basis so they won't find the story right away. There's one thing complaining about not getting comments and a different one is to complain about not getting them right away.

In the end it's your decision if you "become a lurker" but at least give people some time, depending ion luck and the time you posted, it can take some time for people to read it and give you feedback
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago I just deleted my story and chances are very slim you will ever read another story from me, i even consider joining you lurkers...
Nice. Yes, deleting your work 48 hours after it's been posted (and before the weekend, mind you...when most of us actually have time to READ/REVIEW) is certainly the way to go.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gar2854[/mention] Hey there!
Glad to see you're still active and logging in regularly.

Just thought you'd like to know an absolutely wonderful F/F story has popped up.
This one's called: ALPHA DOMME (F/F)

Be sure to drop [mention]TomYi[/mention]'s story a note if you like what you see ;)
The women featuring in it are truly sexy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic