Shared bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Shared bondage?

Post by damsel »

I have a question for those in a relationship.....

If your partner had a fantasy of not just tying you up, but tying you up with another person of your (not their) gender, would you be ok with that?
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Probably.. it would just depend on the situation.
-Sam
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Hey, doesn't matter to me if I'm bound and gagged and sharing the experience with a male, female or crossdresser. The more the merrier. All that matters is that our bonds are tight, inescapable but comfortable. That becomes a memorable TUG session.

Play safe, T.T.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I mean, in my case all of us would be of the same gender, so... yeah? Seeing another guy in my predicament sounds hot.

Not sure if this was supposed to be a F/M, M/F only question.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I mean, in my case all of us would be of the same gender, so... yeah? Seeing another guy in my predicament sounds hot.

Not sure if this was supposed to be a F/M, M/F only question.
I was thinking M/F, but yeah, anyone who answers, whatever your romantic situation is.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was a young (9-15) boy, when we played TUG's, it was almost always a male activity. To a man, we thought that if we were going to get tied up, it was always more fun if we got tied up with a friend (or two or three).

Drawscore
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

drawscore wrote: 4 years ago When I was a young (9-15) boy, when we played TUG's, it was almost always a male activity. To a man, we thought that if we were going to get tied up, it was always more fun if we got tied up with a friend (or two or three).

Drawscore
DS- It looks like you "retired" from TUGS at 15. I recall you participated in quite a few Tugs in scouts. Do you consider that you outgrew them? I thought at that age I would outgrow them too but that never happened. "What, give up Tugs? That's no fun!" LOL

You haven't been tied up at all since then? If you'd like to consider un-retiring look into joining FetLife. It's very adult oriented for those 18 and over but perhaps you might find a rope event in your area. You just may find some like-minded people out there who'll be glad to tie you up or you tie them up seven ways to Sunday.

Took a peek if you're interested and play safe, T.T.
Last edited by truly_trussed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I retained a "passing interest." I worked with kids as a part time assistant scoutmaster. I wasn't really active, but I was the one that got called if another adult was needed, and they couldn't find anyone else.

I do remember finding an 11 year old, tying up his 12 year old friend, and being asked if I had done anything like that when I was a scout. I laughed, and said "Lots of times," then sitting with them for the next half hour telling them stories of my misspent youth.

The next day, I saw them again, and the roles were reversed - the 12 year old had the 11 year old tied hand and foot. Again, I laughed, and said two things. I told them that it's more fun when you're tied up with a friend, and that you're not really tied up unless you're gagged.

I didn't see them again for a month or so, but when I did, the two of them had been tied and gagged by two other boys, and all four of them seemed to be having a good time. Later, the older boy said "You were right. It was more fun being tied up with my friend. But it was more fun escaping."

Then, I suggested that one boy tie up the other three. He seemed to like that idea. Unfortunately, I never saw them do it.

Drawscore
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes I would like to be tied up with a woman but not with another man
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Always wanted to be tied up to or with another dude...never have.
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
666mib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 666mib »

In my opinion this question is less about your feelings with tie ups and more about the feelings with your partner and relationships. I mean the first thing you need to ask him is what he wants to do with the 2 of you once tied up, if he wants to be sexual with both and you want a strictly monogamous relationship then that answers your question. But if he just wants to tie you up then that again falls down to what you feel is passed the limit of friendship. If you prefer your games to be between the 2 of you and you want them kept private then in my opinion that is your decision to make with him. But if you are ok with extending the privacy of this then again thats something you could do for him. Its a topic that everyone will have a different answer for. As you have seen alot of people within this topic believe its completely ok, whereas i am of the opinion that the tie ups is a private and personal thing between you and a loved one whether it be sexual or just for fun. So i would be against it, but the only person who can make that decision is yourself.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Yes I would like to be tied up with a woman but not with another man
Yeah, I echo Dpsiic's comment. I think it would be great fun if she and I were tied up (by another female) and then left to have to get free by ourselves. Especially if we were also tightly gagged and unable to readily communicate!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago
Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Yes I would like to be tied up with a woman but not with another man
Yeah, I echo Dpsiic's comment. I think it would be great fun if she and I were tied up (by another female) and then left to have to get free by ourselves. Especially if we were also tightly gagged and unable to readily communicate!

Rafey
That is my ideal scenario
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago I have a question for those in a relationship.....

If your partner had a fantasy of not just tying you up, but tying you up with another person of your (not their) gender, would you be ok with that?
Short answer: Nope.

I'm not sub at all, and I'm only interested in girls. So, nope.

However....

If I had a girlfriend/wife who really wanted to tie me up, and also wanted to tie me to another person, I might go along with it. But it would have to be with a girl, not a guy. So, I guess my answer, is still "nope".

Sorry.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I've run into this in a past relationship. There was a time when I would keep 'open' relationships and I did have a partner who asked me to do this with her and a friend but that was our dynamic. In an exclusive relationship I've always been a 1 to 1 kind of person.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

damsel wrote: 4 years ago I have a question for those in a relationship.....

Sure. While I'm heterosexual, I'm also polyamorous, so I wouldn't have any jealousy issues.
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

I have been very fortunate insofar as being tied and tying.... been with many women who were happy to switch...I would only be tied with another woman.... I believe there is something so sensual when a woman, is tied or doing the tying.... just my preference.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

For me I wouldn't really want to be tied up with another man but would want to be tied up with a woman. Now if I was tied with a woman and dressed as such as insult to injury that would be a interesting scenario as well.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I always shared my bondage with brother and friends
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I would absolutely love it
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As @iiest says I wouldn’t be to keen on being tied up with a another bloke but I would love to be tied with a woman.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, tied and gagged with another.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic