Tied Up Naked?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

I love having clothes cut off!
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Each to his or her own, but I've never wanted to tie a naked person up, or be tied naked myself. Much prefer my captives to be clothed, in whatever they feel comfortable in :)
Tied_bare
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied_bare »

Yeah, I totally get that.
I'm already tied, and undressed. please don't take my underwear too!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Tied_bare wrote: 4 years ago For, me, I like having my clothes taken while O'm tied. The thrill of being helpless to do anything, as someone removes my clothes, is so exciting. Then being unable to cover when they're off.
I prefer to be made to strip by instruction (e.g prison strip search) then tied up. I also imagine a,kinky beauty spa where I strip for treatment then get tied.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Well, I don't think I would care if they left me in my underwear, but I think I couldn't stand being totally naked. However, if my captive wants me to undress him without any sexual qualification, he may accept.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Deleted User 5932

Post by Deleted User 5932 »

yeah.i would be completely naked.(tied gagged in sexy boxers also perfect)
it's not to be good if someone cuts off my clothes.insteaf of it let me strip by myself.then i'm your slave.you can tie and gag me.so you have a hot naked guy on your hands 😀
BDSMFanBoi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BDSMFanBoi »

I usually tie myself up completely naked, so I can have some "fun" while enjoying my captive situation!
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

For me, it depends on the way I'm tied up: If hogtied, I prefer to wear SHORT cutoffs; staked out or tied to a tree or pole, I get an additional kick by being naked - and gantasizing about what my captors might do to me.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

As a dom is depends on what you're doing. Sexual tugs? Well yeah, either naked or having clothes removed as part of the play. But sometimes it's just for fun and clothes on is more comfy.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love being tied up fully clothed and Eventually stripped as the tug session goes on :D
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I think it comes down to whether both are happy and comfortable to be fair.

I am more of a top these days but I always found it added an extra level of excitement.

Now I find a certain pleasure in watching a slow striptease before dressing my partner in restraints.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I love the feeling of being stripped and tied, and almost any time I tie myself up I’m completely undressed. I just wish there was someone that would strip me and tie me up
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Tied and gagged while in a speedo is great...shows off a nice bulge.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

noescape wrote: 4 years ago I like to be tied up naked. Having my underwear on to show I've leaked a massively is as good as being naked. I don't mind having my underwear ripped from me.
Same! I love the thought of clothes being ripped off of me and exposing my naked self as I’m bound and unable to resist!
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

Nsked is fun and I love being striped against my will. But, if geing duct taped I prefer some cloths so it doesn’t hurt as much
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

undressed first then get tied
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Personally, I'm not a fan of being tied up naked. Since I crossdress for bondage, nudity will break any illusion of femininity for me.

However, I like to strip down to my undergarments for bondage sometimes. I've done this for both self bondage and with my partner. My partner forces me to strip then stashes me in a closet bound and gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Naked is not my thing. I prefer to be tied up in tight fitted or constricting clothing, and prefer to be tied by comfortably or provocatively--teasingly so--dressed captors.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Perhaps on occasion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic