Bondage Power Ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1255

Bondage Power Ideas

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Hey guys, just a quick question, I’m trying to write several super powered tug stories, and I’m in need of ideas for different superpower ideas that have bondage applications. I’m wondering if any of you guys have some ideas, if so I’d love to hear them!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Idk, maybe someone w/the ability to manipulate materials such as cloth, rope, etc.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

My Hero Academia has a hero called Sero. He has a power about shooting and controlling duct tape.

So that works.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

There was a D&D class called the WuJen that used magically animated scarves.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Snap your fingers and boom girl tied up I did this one have a guy's date go to the bathroom then turn the guy into his date then tie him up when he looks like her tie him up, then when his date comes back snap you fingers and they switch places he becomes free and she is bound
SNAFU
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

In terms of a power that has bondage applications but isnt specifically a bondage power:super speed. YOu could have someone wrapped up and mummified before they even knew what hit them
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

Anyone hear of the superhero, Slipknot, from the suicide squad? Cause I see some potential for bondage there.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Not bondage specifically but mind control/hypnosis. The ability to force the hero to surrender, not knowing that they're doing it, then tying them up.

They then break the spell, hero realises for the first time they're helpless, but its too late then.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago Hey guys, just a quick question, I’m trying to write several super powered tug stories, and I’m in need of ideas for different superpower ideas that have bondage applications. I’m wondering if any of you guys have some ideas, if so I’d love to hear them!
Hey kiddo,
I don't know if you read "Ethan's Sweet Revenge" (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4185), but since you're asking for ideas about superpowers, you might be able to expand on one of my own fantasies.

In the above mentioned story, Ethan (teenage main character) manages to get help from his older stepbrother in getting a small quantity of a highly illegal drug that temporarily shrinks the user.
Ethan concocts a devilish plan and lures his high school bully over. He slips the serum into the bully's beer and in a matter of seconds, his big, bad rival is shrunken down to the size of a coffee cup.

Ethan enlists the aid of his smelly-footed stepbrother and both of them exact torturous revenge on the puny highschool bully. You should totally check it out! Loads of smelly socks/shoes.

Having said that, I'd frigging LOVE to have special powers that allowed me to shrink victims down to puny sizes.
Just think about it. When you get too annoying, all I have to do is shrink you down to the size of a bug and shove you inside one of my socks! ;)
TONS of possibilities.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Thanks for all the awesome replies guys! This is super late and I'm sure most of you have already read it but the first story of this attempted 'bondage universe' (I don't know, I haven't thought of a good official name yet) is up!

All these replies were great, I'll look to implementing them in future stories. Guess I need to decide which powers sync up best to certain heroes or villains

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4476

Thank you to the individuals who have already read, or commented, or done both on the story, and I'd love to hear more from you guys either here or on the story itself! Thanks again everyone!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Some knockout power that allows you to tie and gag them at your leisure?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic