Bondage shoots

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Bondage shoots

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Has anyone here ever done a Bondage shoot? I'm only asking add I am interested to know what the atmosphere and feel of them is like.

I only ask as my partner and I had had an idea earlier this week of planning one together, we haven't done bondage going on around six months and it's driving me crazy. We thought it would be a nice way to get back into it. It doesn't make it any easier that we don't live together either and seeing each other is a scarce\ rare ocasion.

I'm feeling a tad down hearted today as I had been trying to plan one all week with my partner with a company called trussedup who are based in the UK in Liverpool. Now seeing as my partner and I don't currently drive it makes it a tad difficult to get up there and we didn't really want to take public transport either. One it would take too long, two as always it's very unreliable.

I had thought about booking into a hotel room somewhere with a model that lived in Birmingham but after looking up online the Damn restrictions still say otherwise as if yet. So without our own place to do it and seeing as we can't make it up there we've unfortunately had to cancel which is so downgrading knowing I went to all that work in corresponding and planning for it to all come to nought.

I didn't spend any money at least so at least I'm not looking anything but I still feel bad around it overall. It would be so much easier sometimes if we knew other couples who were into it but it's a funny community the bondage lovers out there and your not really sure who to talk about it.

You don't want to weird or alienate people who aren't into it and make them think your some kind of weirdo. Not that any of us are I'm just saying from how I have always thought and felt about it. I may go into further detail in another post....

As for now though I'll just have to get on with my day.... Sigh
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I have some experience that I’ll get to in a minute, but I will say that it sounds like you’re asking a couple of different questions here. Like, do you intend a pro shoot with a model? Or something with your partner? If it’s with a pro model, you’re going to end up spending quite a bit of money. They will have a rate (likely by the hour) or perhaps you negotiate a flat rate. Then you will need a private place to do it, likely a hotel room. More money. Once past any money issues, the shoot itself with a pro should be smooth so long as you know what you want and are an efficient rigger. The model, being a pro, should then take it seriously and will work with you to help create your vision.

If the shoot you want is with a casual play partner, that changes things, and is more where my experience lies. You will still need a private place to do it, so hotel room cost may still be an issue. I learned early on that I really needed to take photos and video of my bondage experience, to be able to look back on. I clear this with any new play partners. Most are fine with it, some just wanting the photos used in my public “portfolio” (my fetlife gallery) to hide their face. Once I have them fully tied in whatever position, I then set about taking photos. Then, I take the “struggle video”. The reaction to “acting” in a video vary person to person. Some women aren’t too into it, and put in minimal effort, wanting to just enjoy their bondage. Others, man they have gotten RIGHT into it and surprise me with their authentic damsel in distress performances. Better than some pros! Any of these reactions are fine, obviously, as it is supposed to be fun for both parties. Regardless of how they react to being filmed, we always have a laid back, fun atmosphere. 99% of the time we both walk away very satisfied, and I’ve played with the same women multiple times as a result.

I think that’s about all I’ve got. Hope it helped and if you have more questions go ahead and ask.
honourthechapter1775

It was intended to be a shoot with my partner and I tied up together probably should have gone into more detail in my explonation of it all and your right I have seen how much money it costs and it's not cheap especially in the budget I have. My partner and I agreed to try split it between us when we came to it. For now I think it's going to remain a distant dream
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Ah now I see. Well knowing that my only advice would be to create a fetlife account, and search out riggers/doms in an area near you. Obviously the more populated the area the higher your chances of success. They (like me) may see it as fun and charge you little to nothing to do this for you. Another obvious note: be very cautious. Make sure you have a lot of correspondence with any potential candidates, and arrange meetings in public places first to get a feel for them. References would be ideal as well. Good luck!
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a try and see where it goes, I'll be careful
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I would say that Nexus has many great points but that you may ultimately just want to get some self bondage experience and film the two of you tied together in a static video for the time being.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

McMurdoPI wrote: 3 years ago I would say that Nexus has many great points but that you may ultimately just want to get some self bondage experience and film the two of you tied together in a static video for the time being.
Also a good option! I know self bondage can be difficult but it can be done!
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the advice, finding a photographer\ rigger is turning out to be a little tricky
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I have, both as the rigger and as the rigged. I get to know the person very well before we plan anything. Then the atmosphere is fun! A little scary at first because you realize when you first see the rope that you're about to be tied up and helpless, but once things get going it's really a lot of fun!
honourthechapter1775

Thanks for the feedback I mean between my partner and I we have both been tied and tied the other up and taken photos but never to a professional standard as we want or at least I do. My partner seems a tad shy and nervous about it which I am hoping I can change some time. We've had to kind of our it on ice now anyways as one we can't find anyone to do it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic