READ. COMMENT. REPEAT!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

READ. COMMENT. REPEAT!

Post by bondagefreak »

SO MANY WONDERFUL TALES HAVE POPPED UP THESE PAST FEW WEEKS, YET SO FEW COMMENTATORS HAVE RISEN UP TO ENCOURAGE THEM.

JUNE AND JULY WERE SUPERB MONTHS AS FAR AS FORUM ACTIVITY.
LETS MAKE SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER EVEN BETTER!

REMEMBER, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DROP A QUICK NOTE OF THE STUFF YOU READ.
THOSE EXTRA SECONDS CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BUSY, FUN AND STIMULATING BOARD, AND A DEAD ONE.

KEEP IT UP, FOLKS.
AND HAPPY READING!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BEEN RECEIVING A LOT OF PRIVATE MESSAGES THESE PAST TWO WEEKS.
FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD, IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS AND STRUGGLING TO STAY BUSY.

THE GAMING INDUSTRY, THE STREAMING GIANTS ANS THE INTERNET IN GENERAL IS A BUZZ WITH ACTIVITY, YET THIS FORUM REMAINS QUIET.

IF YOU'RE ON HERE AND BORED, WHY NOT HELP KEEP THIS FORUM INTERESTING BY COMMENTING, POSTING AND CONTRIBUTING TO IT'S CONTENT?

NO ONE BENEFITS FROM AN UNDERUSED BOARD.
NOT THE AUTHORS, AND CERTAINLY NOT THE READERS!

HOPE TO SEE AN INCREASE IN USER PARTICIPATION THIS WEEK.
BONDAGEFREAK

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I can't help but echo that sentiment. At this time there is a wealth of great work being posted, but a lot of them are not getting the appreciation that they deserve.

It is clear that a lot of hard work has been put in by authors and commenters thus far. If you find yourself bored and that boredom is lifted by a particular post, why not drop a comment to say thank you.

Your comment may be what the author needs to stay motivated and keep posting the content you enjoy, or if may lift them, knowing that what they do is appreciated.

Above all else, be cool, stay safe and have fun.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago I can't help but echo that sentiment. At this time there is a wealth of great work being posted, but a lot of them are not getting the appreciation that they deserve.

It is clear that a lot of hard work has been put in by authors and commenters thus far. If you find yourself bored and that boredom is lifted by a particular post, why not drop a comment to say thank you.
Thanks for the support, buddy!
Well said!

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hey!

I know from up too this post is 7 months old... but yet I could not help but push my attention towards it.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH IT'S CONTENTS.. WHEN EVER THERE IS ANY KIND OF SITE THAT I LOVE AND ADMIRE AND KEEPS ME HAPPY WILE LOGGING ON TO IT AND READING NEW, INTRESTING AND EXCITING CONTENT... I EXPECT IT TO BE CONTASTNTLY AND ONGOINGLY LOGGED ON TO AND ANY CONTENT TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED!... IT IS ALSO DESURVING FOR THE CREATER/S.. AS HE/SHE/THEY HAVE PUT THERE TIME, EFFORT AND CREATIVITY INTO WHATERVER SITE IT MAY BE!...THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT FOR ANY AND EVERY SITE THAT I LOVE!...

Thank you for this post.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the support [mention]Tights tights tights[/mention]. Well said!

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Bondagefreak

Your welcome! ;)
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

I totally agree with you, Mr. BondageFreak! Unfortunately there is several stories here that were amazing and almost no one puts a comment that are just what the writers need to want to write more stories/chapters! We indeed have really amazing tallents here on the site that are really amazing writers and they do have the potential to get even better and make more stories! Unfortunately they don't deserve the recognization they should had! Today writing and reading is very underated.

Comments and feedback are very important for an writer, I know that because I do also write stories from time to time! There is nothing better to know people are reading your story and carring about it, trully interrested on what will happen to the characters and the story, maybe even to the point to come up the theories and wishing their favorite characters being tied up and gagged of course! It's very satisfying and making sure that your efforts are paying off somehow!

That's why I make sure to put a comment on every story that I read, not only to say the story is good, but also saying my favorite parts so far, what I think of the characters and their actions and even making expectations!

We should do our part and put something on every story that we read and show what we like and even what we didn't like (as long it be constructive to make the writer get better)! I am sure the writers would appreciate it a lot and not only we would have more stories to read how also we would make the forum more active!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic