Moms Tied Up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Re: Moms Tied Up

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Not sure if this is the kind of thing you were looking for, but a few years ago, I queued up (in full costume no less!) with my Mum in tow to get my hands the last Harry Potter book when it went on sale at Midnight.

As we were both prodigious readers we each bought a copy and had an informal bet to see who would finish the novel first (bearing in mind it was a little over 600 pages and weighed as much as a small child)

Naturally Mum won the contest and spent the rest of the weekend teasing me by threatening to reveal the end of the book - eventually this progressed to her pretending to read out (rather unlikely) last lines -
Stuff like:
"It was all a dream"
"Everyone on the plane died"
"Voldemort was actually Old Man Jenkins all along and he would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddlesome kids and their pesky house Elf,.." etc

Anyway, this continued for sometime until eventually my Dad (perhaps sensing the opportunity for mischief) decided to intervene on my behalf by placing his hand over Mum's mouth, effectively gagging her.

Of course, this did very little to silence my Mum who continued to mumble, largely incoherent plot spoilers into his hand.
"Hmm, this doesn't seem to be working,.." he mused aloud
"What do you think we should do to her?"

"Erm, maybe we should tie her up?" I spluttered excitedly
"At least until I finish the book"

"An excellent idea!" He agreed readily.

"Mpphh mm mmpph mpphhh!" Mum replied, which I roughly translated as (speak for yourself!)

Sadly the tie up never materialised, but by means of a compromise Mum did let us put a strip of brown parcel tape over her mouth for a bit.

I remember I found it super hard to concentrate on the book knowing Mum was still gagged but eventually I finished the last chapter and she was 'released'

It was a fun afternoon but in hindsight I wish I had fought harder to get her properly tied up.
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

That counts, yeah! Great story!! Sounds like fun, actually.
[/quote]
Really glad you liked it. It was a really fun afternoon. Just disappointed I didn't push a little harder to get her tied up as well.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago That counts, yeah! Great story!! Sounds like fun, actually.
Really glad you liked it. It was a really fun afternoon. Just disappointed I didn't push a little harder to get her tied up as well.
[/quote]

How long did she keep the tape over her mouth?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

How long did she keep the tape over her mouth?
[/quote]
Not sure exactly, but probably close to an hour.
Suffice to say me and my Dad had a great deal of fun at her expense - asking for a list of things she would normally turn down flat
"So, I take it you have no objections to the family having takeaway pizza tonight? We'll take your silence as consent,.."
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

That could be a story, if you wanted to do some embellishing and write it up for the fiction section.

You could put it in the true stories section, I guess, but with some creative embellishing, and in the fiction section, you might even start a series...
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago Not sure exactly, but probably close to an hour.
Suffice to say me and my Dad had a great deal of fun at her expense - asking for a list of things she would normally turn down flat
"So, I take it you have no objections to the family having takeaway pizza tonight? We'll take your silence as consent,.."
She was a good sport about it then. I figured it was just a few minutes.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago That could be a story, if you wanted to do some embellishing and write it up for the fiction section.

You could put it in the true stories section, I guess, but with some creative embellishing, and in the fiction section, you might even start a series...
That sounds like a fun idea. Any suggestions as to what alterations/ embellishments I should make? (aside from making myself sound way funnier/ smarter, not to mention more glamorous than in real life)

I'm flattered that you think I could shape this (admittedly rather thin real life incident) into a series - what do you think the premise should be?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

She was a good sport about it then. I figured it was just a few minutes.
[/quote]

She was totally a good sport - particularly when you consider that the tape (whilst aesthetically pleasing) was really rather thin and she almost certainly could have made herself easily understood if she wanted.
Nonetheless she spent almost an hour enthusiastically emoting hrough her gag just for our entertainment ;)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Most tape can be worked off pretty easy if it’s just a strip over the mouth, so she really was just going along with it, which makes it sound a little more fun in a way. Is this the only time anything like this happened with your parents?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Tying up OTHER people's moms would interest me, lol
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Me too
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I wrote a few fictional stories about a kid and his friends innocently tying his mom as part of a TUG of that interests anyone.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Tying up OTHER people's moms would interest me, lol
I used to think about being tied up BY other people's mums ...
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic