Damsel related daydreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Damsel related daydreams

Post by Stiletto Amore »

If, like me, you have to spend hours chained to a desk (sadly, not literally) staring at a computer screen is it really any wonder that our minds occasionally drift from the task in hand?
Daydreaming can be described as a stream of consciousness that detaches us from the moorings of mindless, repeatative tasks allowing us to wander in a more personal/ internal direction.
As you have probably gathered by now, i spend a lot of my working hours day dreaming - much to the annoyance of my employers - about damsel related adventures in which I am cast as the brave, plucky heroine.
Most of these fantasies have little, or no basis in the real world - (maybe I'm the female Sherrif tied to the train tracks, or the noble Indian Princess made to walk the plank by blood thirsty pirates,..)
however recently I've become rather taken with the idea that our morning meeting is interrupted by a gang of well dressed, and heavily armed, East European terrorists.
With impeccable politeness (good manners cost nothing) they insist on taking us all hostage and ask for a volunteer to help tie up their colleagues. Naturally I put my name forward (taking particular care to make the bonds on Janice extra tight because she keeps stealing the milk from our fridge and she once got me a rubbish gift in the office secret Santa) and soon enough we are all trussed up and locked in the store closest.
Of course I am the only one lithe enough to slip free of my bonds and, without boring you with the details, i eventually hatch a plan that outsmarts the villains and rescues all of my friends (and Janice too - because I'm not a monster!)
Essentially, it's the movie Die Hard only with more ropes and I get to wear a pale blue trouser suit and heels rather than a white vest.
Anyhoo' feel free to share your own (hopefully damsel related) day dreams. I'd hate to think I was the only one who did this :)
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

I once saw this cute guy that worked at a gym i go to, he was about 6’4, very well built. I dunno i always imagined a storyline in where he’d fall in love with me (i know sad life don’t judge me) but realised he couldn’t have me because at the time i was dating this other guy, so the only way he could have me was to kidnap me, tie me up and gag me and hold me hostage essentially.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

Lately I've had idle thoughts about a young lady I know casually,accidentally texting me a few very intimate pics of her in selfbondage.In order to insure my discretion,she comes up with a plan for a real bondage weekend,just the two of us.She must be wondering why I'm always smiling when we're together.
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

Are we allowed to share daydreams of being the rescuer of girls we think would make lovely damsels?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I have a workplace one of my own, which involves working late with the cutest girl in the office. Only ones there, we are both the victims of a robbery. The result is we both end up bound and gagged by hot catsuit clad ladies, in our office chairs and left until morning

Not sure if I'm allowed to be part of that as well as the cute damsel but that's where my mind goes on a daily basis.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

AlexUSA2019 wrote: 4 years ago Are we allowed to share daydreams of being the rescuer of girls we think would make lovely damsels?
I would definitely be up for reading about daydreams of being the hero rescuing a helpless damsel in dire peril. In my daydreams of being a maiden in distress a brave man coming to my rescue is always an important part of the story. I like to imagine he has to fight the dastardly moustache-twirling villain before he can untie me from the railroad tracks, the buzzsaw, or the post in the mine next to the lit dynamite. It draws out the suspense resulting in an exciting nick of time rescue and gives my imaginary hero a chance to seem even more brave, strong, and masculine.

This is a great topic. I definitely drift off at work in daydreams of being the helpless melodrama heroine being placed in peril by the cruel villain because I refused to marry him or give him the deed to my ranch and then being rescued by my brave hero. It livens up a boring day in the office. Now if each day at work started with a man in a top hat and cape tying me to my chair as he twirled his moustache I’d be happier to go to work every day. Of course another man in a white cowboy hat or Mountie uniform would have to come in and untie me so I could work (after I clasped my hands beneath my chin, fluttered me eyelashes daintily, and sighed “My hero!”).
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I've always daydreamt about tying up my teachers and female classmates back in high school. Especially during boring subjects heh.

Mind you, schools in Turkey had a strict dress code until a few years back so I was lucky enough to see alotta pretty girls in "schoolgirl uniforms". Even tie one up on my last year.

With that being said, dreams usually revolved around me, tying up my best friends (whom were all girls) as a part of a bet or nabbing a teacher after school in her office and tie her up in several positions, hogtie, chairtie whatever and tickle them for higher grades. Though, there was this one time when I dreamt of tying up my then-girlfriend and her friends (who were all dressed in skirt-shorts, white polos and black, mostly opaque tights) and along with our math and literature teachers who wore dresses and patterned tights everyday. I'd love to tie them up and place them in different classrooms or closets around the school for a few hours until I gather them in the same classroom. With one of the teachers hogtied on the teachers desk and the other teacher being tied to the chair, de-booted and feet lifted up on the same desk as the other teacher. The girls would be tied back to back with their hands around the other captives and legs tied together secured to a leg of one of the desks.
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rog30a »

My daydreams have finally escalated to the point of her texting me (presumably with her nose) that she was stuck in self-bondage and needed me to rescue her."sure I'll untie you.Eventually.Maybe"
Deleted User 4370

Post by Deleted User 4370 »

My daydream of such would be discovering that a girl on whom I have a crush has been kidnapped and bound and gagged. I would want to rescue you her in such an awesome fashion (beat up the bad guy, free her, etc.) that she feels obligated to give me a hug and a kiss.

Sorry to be so short.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I daydream all the time like this. Usually if I'm in class or lying down on the couch I'll just kind of imagine how it would be to be tied up or just stuck in whatever position I'm currently in. I sometimes even will pretend to tug on pretend restraints. If I'm alone anyway lol
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I often think about some of the young girls, I used to work with. Two or three of them would have made great Damsels. I would have loved to played the bad villain, and captured them all, and put them all in peril. Then returned as the hero, and saved them. :)

On this subject, what qualities make a good Damsel ?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago I daydream all the time like this. Usually if I'm in class or lying down on the couch I'll just kind of imagine how it would be to be tied up or just stuck in whatever position I'm currently in. I sometimes even will pretend to tug on pretend restraints. If I'm alone anyway lol
I can totally relate to this. I find it almost impossible to walk past a full sized mirror without standing with my hands behind my back so I could see what I'd look like tied up in that outfit ;)
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

Tieup1 wrote: 4 years ago I often think about some of the young girls, I used to work with. Two or three of them would have made great Damsels. I would have loved to played the bad villain, and captured them all, and put them all in peril. Then returned as the hero, and saved them. :)

On this subject, what qualities make a good Damsel ?
What qualities make a good damsel is an excellent question, perhaps worthy of a thread all of it's own. In fact, I started one,.. just here,.. https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4615
Hope that helps. But please feel free to add your own suggestions
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I have sometimes, during moments of boredom in public, seen women and thought to myself whether I think I’d rather see them tied up, be tied up by them, or be tied up with them, and how. I wouldn’t say it’s common, but it definitely happens sometimes.

This isn’t damsel related since I’m, well, not female, but there was also the time I was in middle school and got in trouble and the teacher made me stand up with my hands behind my back. I was right at that age where girls didn’t have cooties anymore, and the teacher was kind of cute, and I already had the interest about bondage...you can probably guess where my imagination ran with this.
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

"This isn’t damsel related since I’m, well, not female, but there was also the time I was in middle school and got in trouble and the teacher made me stand up with my hands behind my back. I was right at that age where girls didn’t have cooties anymore, and the teacher was kind of cute, and I already had the interest about bondage...you can probably guess where my imagination ran with this."
[/quote]

That's a cute story. On a similar note I once read about a teacher who got into trouble for putting duct tape over the mouth of a particularly disruptive pupil. Civil liberties aside I remember wishing that they would instigate such a policy at our school ;)
That said, I was such a goody-two-shoes I would likely have never been punished in such a way - but this certainly didn"t stop me day-dreaming about what it might be like to be gagged and humiliated in front of the entire class,..
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Stiletto Amore wrote: 4 years ago "This isn’t damsel related since I’m, well, not female, but there was also the time I was in middle school and got in trouble and the teacher made me stand up with my hands behind my back. I was right at that age where girls didn’t have cooties anymore, and the teacher was kind of cute, and I already had the interest about bondage...you can probably guess where my imagination ran with this."
That's a cute story. On a similar note I once read about a teacher who got into trouble for putting duct tape over the mouth of a particularly disruptive pupil. Civil liberties aside I remember wishing that they would instigate such a policy at our school ;)
That said, I was such a goody-two-shoes I would likely have never been punished in such a way - but this certainly didn"t stop me day-dreaming about what it might be like to be gagged and humiliated in front of the entire class,..
[/quote]

For me at the time, it was less cute than just trying to imagine a little bit of fun during a punishment. I still kind of wonder why she thought of a punishment like that.

I didn't get in trouble too often in school, but I would've probably been that kid who tried to see if the teacher would tape his mouth shut. That definitely would get a teacher in some trouble, though, and realistically, it probably should.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic