Long term bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Long term bondage?

Post by Hogtieguy »

Good morning all!

Has anyone ever been interested in or have tried long term bondage? I've always wanted to be held prisoner for an entire weekend. I know I would have to really trust the person and I would have to be tied in different ways and let loose from time to time for a bathroom break.

Anyone ever wanted to keep a hostage long term?
-Sam
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I have, it's fun, and is hot, with the right person....

I dunno exactly how long I've been tied at one one, but I think just under an hour. Yeah, if it's a thing where we're talking all day or something, you obviously have to take breaks for lunch, using the restroom, and giving your wrists and ankles a break.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

With breaks in between and some changes in how I was tied, I imagine it could be fun!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
noescape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noescape »

I think keeping a hostage over the weekend is hot and manageable if the hostage is psychologically up to it. The dom's responsibilities is a bit more than the typical session. Unless the dom is very experienced, he should have a plan to keep things fun and frustrating throughout the weekend. A successful long weekend session would be the sub to walking away with Stockholm Syndrome or begging to stay for the week.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Longest I've ever done (by myself) is some 6 hours.

It's boredom more than anything that tends to get me.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've gone about a hour or an hour and a half before getting released... I reckon a good charitie would keep me occupied for a while.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I was duct taped to a chair for 7 hours once. My new goal is to make it 12 hours of being tied up.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Many year ago my girlfriend at the time and I used to alternate as ‘slave for the weekend’.

She was an only child and her mam had a boyfriend where they alternated weekends staying at each others houses. On the weekends she was away I used to come over...

Basically from Friday night to Sunday one of us was the ‘slave’. We had to dress in whatever the ‘master/ mistress’ wanted (usually a bikini/ speedo - we were both on the swim team) and were tied up. Not all day as Damsel states - need toilet/ lunch breaks and to give the wrists/ ankles a break. Doubt we were tied up for more than an hour at a time - though would often be tied with our hands in front when ‘on a break’.

Used to feel very helpless being in a swimsuit all day when the other person was fully dressed even if not tied up (which we were a lot!)

The ‘slave’ slept tied as well - very uncomfortable in the morning and only doable when young (we were 17/18) - would kill me now!

They were great weekends....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Haven't tried it, but it's definitely one of my favorite fantasies on my list of things to try out, both as captor and captive 😊
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I've been tied up 8+ hours. I don't do sport so get tied up for football matches and cricket games.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago I've been tied up 8+ hours. I don't do sport so get tied up for football matches and cricket games.

And right there you have why test match cricket is something from the Gods.
Dominik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominik »

My longest time is ~4 hours. (Spread Eagle to my bed.)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Reidy wrote: 4 years ago
Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 4 years ago I've been tied up 8+ hours. I don't do sport so get tied up for football matches and cricket games.

And right there you have why test match cricket is something from the Gods.
Oh yes. I was tied up a couple of days for test matches. 1030 til about 7pm. Nice warm day, relaxing bound gagged and blindfolded.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've only been bound and gagged for a few hours at the most. I'm definitely an amatuer compared to the rest of you! I should start steadily increasing my time so when I have my next vacation I could try spending a day or two in bondage (with breaks of course!)
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

5 hours helplessly tied tightly (and I mean tightly) to a chair is my max when I could not get out. I slept overnight bound and gagged done by myself, so I could get out, several times. With age comes less flexibility and endurance, so I might never set new records :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

My brothers used to do this all the time to me. Sometimes they would only let me go if I gave in to do something for them or apologized for something. My stubborn behavior though got me stuck in ropes for awhile lol
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Gaggedgeekgirl- I wouldn't say that. For you TUGs is a sport. If done right it can be very relaxing too.

BTW did you ever fall asleep in your bonds? It can happen when the adenaline and endorphins kick in.

Play safe, T.T.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I could most likely stay tied long term in the sense that it was up to atleast 8 hours and/or over night to sleep.. that will make me feel good and relaxed, but if it was very very long.. like 24+ hours long, I might start to get just slightly chlosterphobic plus needing to go to the bathroom.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Unless you count sleeping with my hands and feet cuffed overnight, the longest I’ve stayed properly bound is about 3.5 hours or so. Any longer and I may get bored or uncomfortable. But taking a little break and getting tied up in a different position isn’t out of the question.

My friend loves staying tied up for hours. On one occasion I kept him mummified and strapped down to the bed. It wasn’t until I removed his hood that he realized it had been 12 hours!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Hmmm...I suppose it depends on what you mean by long term.

Being tied up, without being untied to stretch my limbs, or anything else, at one time, I think a little over an hour. But that was years ago, lol. These days it's around fifteen or twenty minutes, unless I'm tied for meditative bondage. Then we're talking around thirty minutes!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Do chains count? Or are you referring to being helplessly restrained by rope? If you are talking about chains, I live alone. A very muscular friend of mine will come over every so often, maybe once a month, sometimes longer between times. He will cuff my hands together, using cuffs that have a padlock to keep the cuffs closed, not cuffs that use the standard universal cuff key. Then he'll cuff my ankles together, also using cuffs that use a padlock. Then he'll lock a cable on to my ankle cuffs and lock it to a fixed point in my apartment. I'll be able to walk around the apartment. I just won't be able to leave the apartment. I can JUST get to the front door, but the "leash" isn't long enough for me to step outside. He'll keep me like that for four or five days at a time. He does this to me a lot. The longest time I was chained and leashed like that was just a couple weeks ago. He locked me up at 6:00 p.m. Monday and said he'd be back in a few days to release me. So, I assumed he'd be over either Friday evening or some time Saturday to release me, which is typical. He totally forgot he had me locked up, and went on vacation to FL. So, he and his girlfriend, and his best friend and his wife spent 10 days in FL. When I didn't hear from him by Saturday evening, I texted him and asked him when he was coming over to release me. He apologized and told me he was sorry, but he had forgotten he had me locked up and he was on vacation and would be back in 10 days. So, the keys to the locks were 1,200 miles away from me. SO, I just spent 16 days in a row with my hands cuffed, my ankles cuffed, and "leashed" with a cable locked on to my ankles and locked to a pipe in my apartment. No possible way of getting out. My tools are in my storage unit which is on my front porch, which is about four feet from the end of my leash. Just no possible way of freeing myself. I would have had to call someone and have them come to my place, and hope that they would actually release me, rather than just laugh at my predicament, and leave me restrained. And since most of my friends are also friends of my captor, and since he is a lot stronger than all of them. I would imagine that they would not oppose him and release me. So, I just stayed locked up for those 16 days. He also has the only key for my chastity device. I've been locked in this thing for the past six years. But knowing that the only key was 1,200 miles away messes with the mind a bit more that when he is only ten miles away with the only key.
Imcoolbeans29
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Imcoolbeans29 »

Hey guys, question for those of you who were talking about longer sessions: what kinds of ties do you use for them, to keep your sub tied up for multiple hours. My Dom and I have tried a lot of different ties, but most of them can't be used for more than 30 min or so due to safety concerns. Can you shed some light on the ones used for longer sessions? Thanks
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Imcoolbeans29 wrote: 3 years ago Hey guys, question for those of you who were talking about longer sessions: what kinds of ties do you use for them, to keep your sub tied up for multiple hours. My Dom and I have tried a lot of different ties, but most of them can't be used for more than 30 min or so due to safety concerns. Can you shed some light on the ones used for longer sessions? Thanks
Well for my long term sessions I’m usually wrapped up in Saran Wrap with a layer of duct tape. I can’t say that’s exactly the safest route however. But it’s a lot more comfortable than rope.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As kids, even with neighborhood rivals, we set a limit of 20 minutes, with an option for 45 minutes if the captive so desired. After that, the captive got a mandatory 15 minute break, and then, if he wanted, he was tied up again.

Drawscore
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

About 45 minutes (I think)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic